forum

osu!Skills

posted
Total Posts
show more
Minhtam

Kert wrote:

Remyria wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4123070 this score isn't appearing in my memory skill list and I did it before the last top 100 update...any idea why?
Looks like this map with these mods gives 0 points in memory and thus it's not even appearing on the list
I think it's 0 points in memory because the "memory" portion of the +FL mod doesn't really start to kick in until you're past 100x combo (the first time the flashlight window shrinks). Considering that this map only goes up to 97 combo, there really isn't any memory needed.
Remyria

Kert wrote:

Remyria wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4123070 this score isn't appearing in my memory skill list and I did it before the last top 100 update...any idea why?
Looks like this map with these mods gives 0 points in memory and thus it's not even appearing on the list
what? actually it's the one I found the hardest to do ._.

and trust me, minhtam, it needed memory x_x
Endaris
I played it and it doesn't need memorization, the next circle is ALWAYS visible at the very edge of the visible area which means that you can FC the map without memorization as long as you have a clean skin and good reactions.
SS might be not as easy but that's not part of memorization.
Remyria

Endaris wrote:

I played it and it doesn't need memorization, the next circle is ALWAYS visible at the very edge of the visible area which means that you can FC the map without memorization as long as you have a clean skin and good reactions.
SS might be not as easy but that's not part of memorization.
The circles are always visible in all the other memory scores I have ._.

Maybe you could take into consideration hidden in your thing(if it's already the case, try to work more on it :\), since my best one (at 256 with DT+HR+FL) was WAY easier(took me like 2-3 tries) than the one I complained about (that took me over 70 tries with HD+DT+HR+FL)
Endaris
I took all mods into my consideration.
Maybe Kert included some stressbonus for holding combo above 200.
Topic Starter
Kert

OtakGravure wrote:

when there osu skills to other modes ??
Maybe after finishing with osu! standard skills

There is no stressbonus - only the visible radius changes.
I checked the map personally and everything was visible from a previous object.
Maybe you should tweak your display/monitor settings. Because if you have them too dark you may not see what you infact should.
Try this http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/
Poncho
Why doesn't Cookiezi's Time Freeze play come up in Tenacity or anywhere else?
Topic Starter
Kert
Fixed.
Iceclaw
[REMOVED]
Minhtam

Endaris wrote:

I took all mods into my consideration.
Maybe Kert included some stressbonus for holding combo above 200.
Oh, HELL, do you know how ridiculously difficult it is to FL anything with more than 200 combo?
Endaris
Yes, but did you even read what we discussed...?
It appears you didn't.
dong
Is there a way you can also fetch the top50(250?) plays per selected mod? It could be very useful for calculating reading for the EZmod players, since their plays aren't going to appear anywhere else! :P
abraker

dong wrote:

Is there a way you can also fetch the top50(250?) plays per selected mod? It could be very useful for calculating reading for the EZmod players, since their plays aren't going to appear anywhere else! :P
Actually it's possible and it should be able to capture additional scores, but it will take longer to process. Currently it takes a long time to go through all the thousands of beatmaps and this will double to quadruple this time with some duplicate reaults. It will be kert's calling to decide whether to do this
-Yozoea-[HD]
love it <3
Scarlet Evans
This Reading - Coming soon in profile makes me excited :D
Any estimations when it can be live?
Rilene

Scarlet Evans wrote:

I am waiting for this too.
abraker

Scarlet Evans wrote:

Dunno. Unlike the previous skills, this one is hard to pull off, but we are working on it. Just be patient.
N0thing
hey, I'd like to report a "bug". i hope I'm right here.

Anyway,
recently I changed my username via account support, and its also on osu.ppy.sh. But the problem is,that it isn't that way on the website. I still need to use 0Nothing0 instead of N0thing, if I type N0thing, then the american guy appears. However it still regnoices changes like my PB.

just wanted to say that

thanks for reading

N0thing
Friekorp
Maybe are amazing what the page have a CTB skills. :D
Scarlet Evans
Is there any other, more accessible way to donate?
I wanted to donate, but I completely have no idea what I am asked for. There's just one option,"PayPal", after clicking which I am redirected to the page that is completely in Russian.

No option to change language or language/region detecting, completely no any other option to donate. You either [don't] give your credit informations (or whatever it's called in English) to the page in language you don't know and don't understand a single word you are asked or resign from donating. I could probably use dictionary or google translator to try guessing what I am asked for, but I take special precaution when giving my money anywhere. Especially if I was to give them either without reading terms or when I need to give my personal data somewhere blindly, without understanding a single word, even more as I never used PayPal before.

But I used other payment options in internet, like credit card, and never had problems like that. I always could pay in English / my own language, so I never really gave it a thought. Why only Russian language people can donate? Is there some kind of technical problem, preventing other people from donating? Or it would require some additional work or formalities?
[ Shina0Neko ]

Scarlet Evans wrote:

I wanted to donate, but I completely have no idea what I am asked for. There's just one option,"PayPal", after clicking which I am redirected to the page that is completely in Russian.

No option to change language or language/region detecting, completely no any other option to donate. You either [don't] give your credit informations (or whatever it's called in English) to the page in language you don't know and don't understand a single word you are asked or resign from donating. I could probably use dictionary or google translator to try guessing what I am asked for, but I take special precaution when giving my money anywhere. Especially if I was to give them either without reading terms or when I need to give my personal data somewhere blindly, without understanding a single word, even more as I never used PayPal before.

But I used other payment options in internet, like credit card, and never had problems like that. I always could pay in English / my own language, so I never really gave it a thought. Why only Russian language people can donate? Is there some kind of technical problem, preventing other people from donating? Or it would require some additional work or formalities?

First time seeing this.

Did you try to change the language manually?

maybe that works, if not you can ask for help on the help forum https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/5
Topic Starter
Kert

Iceclaw12 wrote:

Hey! I love your website but I just have one "complaint" I suppose you could call it (gosh I'm rude). On a computer when you hover over the "rankings" menu item, there is a drop down from where you can select a ranking method(?). When using the site on a mobile device however, you can't use the dropdown at all. Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't know already. Thanks :)
Fixed. Try and see if it works for you now

Scarlet Evans wrote:

I wanted to donate, but I completely have no idea what I am asked for. There's just one option,"PayPal", after clicking which I am redirected to the page that is completely in Russian
Changed language to English. Thank you for your generosity!

[ Shina0Neko ] wrote:

maybe that works, if not you can ask for help on the help forum https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/5
osu! help sub-forum is for official osu! game/forum/account/wiki problems.
You should not ask questions about osu!Skills there because we're not official

N0thing wrote:

recently I changed my username via account support, and its also on osu.ppy.sh. But the problem is,that it isn't that way on the website. I still need to use 0Nothing0 instead of N0thing, if I type N0thing, then the american guy appears. However it still regnoices changes like my PB.
Wow what an edge case here. Fixed for your account
Lince Cosmico
+1 agility? :O ... how it is calculated?
abraker

Chekito wrote:

+1 agility? :O ... how it is calculated?
Simply put, the further the notes and the faster you need to hit them, the bigger is the agility.
JTF98
I'm having a strange problem. My top100 plays don't appear to be updating but whenever I get a new topPP it updates. Recently I got 2 FL plays on 3 star maps (one was HRHDFL) that were both leader boards and they have not updated in memory, but I got several HR plays in my topPP recently and they all show up. Any ideas why?
Endaris
If you read the thread you would know that top100 updates once a week(sunday) and your topplays update up to twice per day on request(or smth similar).

Also Kert, Reading, when?
Personally I deem this as rather useless as long as reading isn't out as the existing ones aren't polished yet.
JTF98
Somehow I must've missed that. Oops.
Kagu-chan
I think the idea interesting, but what are numbers? Numbers always needs something to compare with - So the question is simply: Is a stamina value of 304 is a good one? I know my stamina is bad, but i miss simething to compare with or to say "There is a goal i can work on"
Topic Starter
Kert
How do you compare PP numbers? Check other players!
Bufa
pretty neat, devs!
i hope to see even more features for osu!Skills :3
awesomespace
How soon are badges and the reading score? Soon^tm?
Tachibana
any possibility of a graph showing the increase of our stats? (think like the rank graph we have on our profile, or the graphs on ameobas site)

while im at it, a way to see what rank a person is on their individual stats (ie, if i look up myself, i should be able to see what rank i have in all of the 5-6 stats available right on the profile page)
Topic Starter
Kert

awesomespace wrote:

How soon are badges and the reading score? Soon^tm?
When it's done

Tachibana wrote:

any possibility of a graph showing the increase of our stats? (think like the rank graph we have on our profile, or the graphs on ameobas site)
It's planned.
Gigo
I have a top 50 FL play that doesn't show in my "Memory" category. Is this supposed to happen?
Endaris
If it's worth no memory-points, yes. Based on the fact that this map uses 0.7SV and 1.0 DS at 184bpm there's probably no memory involved in FCing with HDDTHRFL
Gigo
Ah, I see. What a pity. Although I can assure you that there was definitely some memorization on my part, it wasn't all sightreading.
Endaris
Just because you did memorize parts doesn't mean that memorization is necessary to SS the map with the mods used.
I just checked the map and it is absolutely SS-able on sightread, nothing you have to memorize if you have good reading on AR7.25 with HD.
(FC'd with HDHRFL second try and DT doesn't influence readability on FL)
Gigo
Understood. Well, I guess I have to come up with something harder to FL then.
Sheepe
One of my "top" accuracy plays is some 48% acc nf score on a 7 star map http://osuskills.tk/user/Wiz%20Khalifa/skill/accuracy http://i.imgur.com/saGNrHT.png
Endaris

Wiz Khalifa wrote:

One of my "top" accuracy plays is some 48% acc nf score on a 7 star map http://osuskills.tk/user/Wiz%20Khalifa/skill/accuracy http://i.imgur.com/saGNrHT.png
I'm dying from laughter.
Way to go, Kert.
That rating literally invalidates any other accuracy-rating as accuracy doesn't seem to scale with OD only but also with star difficulty in some way while disregarding the achieved accuracy which is entirely wrong.
show more