osu!Skills

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker
Before this forum gets flooded by bug reports the following is known:
  • Long bars (900+) go to the next line in VS
    There are visible bullets in the recently checked section
    Last user's avatar gets cut off in the recently checked section if there is a VS search in the list
EDIT: All seems fixed
Topic Starter
Kert
Have you tried refreshing the page? (ctrl-f5)
Yabuki Nako
I think the calculation is a bit wrong (especially with Tenacity) but I like the idea, nice work !
[ Scarlet Red ]
I really actually like this! It's quite fun to check yourself out and see where you stand in terms of your own skill and to improve yourself in different aspects. It's really cool actually :)
Hamzalopode
We need Osu!Mania skill D:
AirOneBlack

Hamzalopode wrote:

We need Osu!Mania skill D:
^ this :)
Professor Gila
i think some players have discussed them, but it seems it still need to be discussed (inb4 for taiko mode hasn't been discussed yet)

p/4609373
Pahare
damn found HazzardFreak has 1050 points on precision on granat irre's extra hdhr (we definitlly need a chart to see who has the best in 1 stat and who has most overall)
Piine
Waiting for that CTB mode lol
abraker

Pahare wrote:

damn found HazzardFreak has 1050 points on precision on granat irre's extra hdhr (we definitlly need a chart to see who has the best in 1 stat and who has most overall)
Wow... updated my post.
Acuiasa
It's fun to see what I excel at and what is my week point and this allows me to do that.
Harem_lover XD
Hey. I'm having trouble with my results because it says that my username was incorrect. :?
Professor Gila
try use underscore for space?
Topic Starter
Kert

Harem_lover XD wrote:

Hey. I'm having trouble with my results because it says that my username was incorrect. :?
Fixed~ Try again!
OtakGravure
Good Idea
iiko
Spaces do not work. It shows me as Kasane_Teto, instead of Kasane Teto.
Hamzalopode
Faker = ∞ points skill :p
Myxo
Really good idea, I'm looking much forward to the final version! (Especially to the calculated Reading Skills....)
Topic Starter
Kert

Kasane Teto wrote:

Spaces do not work. It shows me as Kasane_Teto, instead of Kasane Teto.
Hopefully fixed this.

If anyone wants Memory skill to be implemented faster, please help in the thread - Best FL plays
tecu
Something about the updating of top scores doesn't seem to be working correctly.

I had a 98.82% FC that I improved to 99.53% some 10 hours ago, which probably should increase its value in Accuracy. However, despite having supposedly updated my Top PP "about 2 hours ago", it still displays my old percentage and Rhythmic accuracy score.
Magnolia

tecu wrote:

Something about the updating of top scores doesn't seem to be working correctly.

I had a 98.82% FC that I improved to 99.53% some 10 hours ago, which probably should increase its value in Accuracy. However, despite having supposedly updated my Top PP "about 2 hours ago", it still displays my old percentage and Rhythmic accuracy score.

thats just the last time your name was loaded it clearly says the last update was 3 days ago, would love to see it update every few hours (or hour) waitting sucks ukn
tecu

Magnolia wrote:

thats just the last time your name was loaded it clearly says the last update was 3 days ago, would love to see it update every few hours (or hour) waitting sucks ukn

Kert wrote:

Global updates happen weekly and scores from Top PP lists update twice a day (at max)
Last updates: Top 100 — 3 days ago | tecu's Top PP — about 3 hours ago
To my understanding, this means that the global scores were updated 3 days ago and my personal top scores 3 hours ago.
Topic Starter
Kert
Did it reach your Top PP scores?
tecu

Kert wrote:

Did it reach your Top PP scores?
The very score is displayed on my top performances on my Osu! profile page.

Hatsune Miku - Recommended Spell [Insane] +HD,HR (99.53%)
about 12 hours ago
(215pp)

The old score that's still displayed on my osu!Skills profile page page is:

Hatsune Miku - Recommended Spell (val0108) [Insane] +HDHR (98.82%) (492 points in Accuracy)

EDIT: The score also entered global top 100 in case that matters.
Topic Starter
Kert
Fixed.
Acuiasa
How often does this update scores? I made some new top 100 plays but none of my numbers went up when I first checked. I checked back a few days later and the stats are different.
Gigo

Acuiasa wrote:

How often does this update scores? I made some new top 100 plays but none of my numbers went up when I first checked. I checked back a few days later and the stats are different.

Kert wrote:

Global updates happen weekly and scores from Top PP lists update twice a day (at max)
Hestia-
I can't wait to see how good 224dj really is at ctb
RaneFire
This is awesome. Great work! Clean UI, easy to use and good analysis with versus. As it is now, it would be cool if you could compare multiple players instead of just 2, but I don't know what you are planning for the future regarding the versus function.

Similar to what tp was used for back in the day, this is nice to see where I am falling short and where others similar in skill to me are excelling and I am not.

I'm looking forward to your guys' take on rhythmic accuracy and memory. I remember the thread about it from a while back, and the discussion put forward some interesting concepts, suggesting not only is it possible, but it could eventually be quite an accurate metric. It just takes a lot of analysis before coming up with a rather simple set of conditions/rules... as you are doing! Keep it up!
Kimitakari
Great work on it!

I think the Memory calculation not only FL but HD mod
Since HD is almost familiared with FL the difference is on HD you cant see the circles and FL is covering the whole screen except your cursor

This should be added on Memory calculation

Thanks for the support :D
Endaris

Nelly wrote:

Since HD is almost familiared with FL the difference is on HD you cant see the circles and FL is covering the whole screen except your cursor
You obviously never tried to FC something with FL nor did you think about what memory means.
Minhtam

Endaris wrote:

Nelly wrote:

You obviously never tried to FC something with FL nor did you think about what memory means.
Ditto. I play FL on the easy maps every now and then and boy is it extremely hard.
laeamminlakana
I like it, clean UI, explains it's statistics, all around kinda nice to look at.

One thing I'd like to see is recent statistics though, I don't know how limited the osu! api is, but having the past 100 finished plays count somehow could give us a really nice way of seeing if a player is in a slump or when they last worked on ranking.

That said, I really am only saying this because I'm about to come to this game after barely playing during the past month, and want to monitor dem stats go up like crazy.
Topic Starter
Kert
Thank you for your feedback! It encourages us to continue our work~

Also we have a new update today...
Memory skill added!
Rilene

Kert wrote:

Thank you for your feedback! It encourages us to continue our work~

Also we have a new update today...
Memory skill added!
omg, i got 0 memory skill

I'm still waiting for Reading skills
abraker
Spent another many hours looking, at found these 3 players with more than 900 skill rating on at least one map.
http://osuskills.tk/user/Mesita/skill/memory
http://osuskills.tk/user/Adamqs/skill/memory
http://osuskills.tk/user/Bikko
muxosk
There's some weird stuff going on in the bottom of my tenacity scores.

Both Hishoku No Sora and Seventh-Heaven have triples and 5 note streams, while neither is something I'd expect any significant tenacity score from this seems really low.
Pls Enjoy Game
Very good work, got a little question, the score are "random"? I mean i have several top 100 score and several sub 100 score , i don't understand , all the score work or only the top score? Memory and precision seems to be sub 100 but not the other .

Sorry for bad englando \o/
Pahare
for some reason i can't check WubWoofWolf on the site for 2 days already... it says that it's currently calculating
Topic Starter
Kert

Goober wrote:

There's some weird stuff going on in the bottom of my tenacity scores.
Both Hishoku No Sora and Seventh-Heaven have triples and 5 note streams, while neither is something I'd expect any significant tenacity score from this seems really low.
Tenacity considers streams longer than 6 notes

Pls Enjoy Game wrote:

Very good work, got a little question, the score are "random"? I mean i have several top 100 score and several sub 100 score , i don't understand , all the score work or only the top score? Memory and precision seems to be sub 100 but not the other .

Sorry for bad englando \o/
The scores are taken from top100 map scoreboards and your topPP plays

Pahare wrote:

for some reason i can't check WubWoofWolf on the site for 2 days already... it says that it's currently calculating
Thanks for telling me. Fixed
show more