forum

osu!Skills

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker
@Everyone I know osu!skills is having issues. I am trying to reach Kert.
r o l e n Z
I think it showed me my real rank , the average rank is less than the actual rank by 40k WoW!!
Topic Starter
Kert
Removed loved maps from lists because they break the calculations too often
Profiles should stop hanging while updating
Report issues here if your profile still doesn't update (wait a bit first though)
Melissa
I'm not sure what may be the issue with the site exactly, but while it was working fine a few days ago, scores now will add to the bottom but not reward points or add to the list of plays in that
category (in my case flashlight).
I know a few of my plays should have been awarded a decent amount but I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.
Rasseru
https://imgur.com/a/RMnZLwx
For some reason, for all of me, 0 points are displayed, and also scores are not displayed.
Почему-то у меня отображаются по всем по нулю, а также не показываются скоры.
OKoLenMi
is dead? Web-site work, but rankings, score downloading etc. don't work.
Sweaks
Yeah, scores aren't updating for me either right now.
abraker
I let Kert know
bretzel
Hello there, I tried to contact you via Twitter.
A few years ago, I did cheated scores on osu!. I was restricted and now my cheated scores are away of my osu profile.
But on my osu!skill profile page, the scores are still here, is there a way to reset my osu!skill page ?
I did something wrong before, but... If I can get rid of it...
Have a nice day. :)
Topic Starter
Kert
@Purettsu Eru Removed the scores

Server has some problems with disk space (database takes up 15+ gb)
I've cleaned up what I could so it works now
But at this rate eventually it will be impossible to add new scores
olgierd2001
hello guys i have a problem.
my FL scores arent getting listed under the memory tab ...
-Abby-

Kert wrote:

@Purettsu Eru Removed the scores

Server has some problems with disk space (database takes up 15+ gb)
I've cleaned up what I could so it works now
But at this rate eventually it will be impossible to add new scores

That's why skill rank pages dont work?
-NaeNae-
Interesting concept, is it available to be publicly used yet?
abraker

LordxIkaros wrote:

Interesting concept, is it available to be publicly used yet?
It has been for the past 4 years

olgierd2001 wrote:

hello guys i have a problem.
my FL scores arent getting listed under the memory tab ...

If you mean new scores, then the server prob ran out of space and needs to be upgraded. I don't know what's the situation with available donations to keep the servers running, but by the looks of it last one was made more than a year ago.

Ginotec wrote:

That's why skill rank pages dont work?
I can see your scores, just new scores won't come for reasons explained in previous reply.
EndingNote
None of my scores from these past days are updating even though it's stated that it was.
abraker
The server prob ran out of space again and needs to be upgraded. I don't know what's the situation with available donations to keep the servers running, but by the looks of it last one was made more than a year ago.
EndingNote
I mean it says "the recipient is currently unable to receive money" so i don't know if any donations will happen with that...
Strikercloud
Osu training is not working for me. Just gives me "no maps found". Is this normal or not?
abraker

Le Chat wrote:

I mean it says "the recipient is currently unable to receive money" so i don't know if any donations will happen with that...
Weird... I notified kert
EndingNote
Did my donation go through ? Asking to make sure.
abraker
Kert said it went through. The donations not showing up on donation page is likely symptom of the server not having enough space to add the new entry for said donation in database.

We are looking into upgrading really soon so this is fixed.
Topic Starter
Kert
@Le Chat Thank you for your donation!

UPDATE: Bought some more disk space for the site. Should be working fine from now on
Juuuuuuuuul
Hi,
the faq say that we can have multiple titles.
I'm actually Berserk, let's say that my new goal is to get Sharpshooter, to have those 2 titles.

My question is : How, how many accuracy i need to achieve this goal ?

Maybe, an example with numbers will help.

Thanks !
Topic Starter
Kert
Juuuuuuuuul
Thank you very much !
Topic Starter
Kert
osu!Skills unfortunately can't be run forever solely out of my own pocket. In May 2020 the server will be shut down if donations do not cover monthly server costs.

UPD: Thank you everyone for your donations. The server will live on.
DragoBruder

Kert wrote:

osu!Skills unfortunately can't be run forever solely out of my own pocket. In May 2020 the server will be shut down if donations do not cover monthly server costs.

That's not good.
lukasbig
dude this is so good pls dont shut the servers down
Topic Starter
Kert
Thank you everyone for your donations. The server will live on.
abraker
JPili
It'd be useful if you could add a star difficulty filter to the Training feature. So it'll only show maps in a certain star range in addition to what you've set the other filters to.
abraker
Star rating filter makes no sense considering this aims to replace star rating in some sense.
Fateburn
Just found out that I lost scores on almost every skill

Was there a change in formula?

Edit: It's now back, but I still have no idea what happened there
JPili
It'd also be super convenient if you'd let us directly download a beatmap without having to open its beatmap page. The download link can be next to the beatmap name or something.

And it wouldn't hurt to add the star filter plus it'd be useful to some people so it might as well be added.
JPili
It looks like the formula used for the downloadable calculator and the formula used for the Training feature are different from each other. I checked 3 different songs and the agility and precision were different for all of them. And for one song the accuracy was also different. Which one uses the latest formula?
Topic Starter
Kert
Values in training section are the ones that other players got from their plays - it's not max values that could be got without misses or 100% accuracy
JPili
Oh ok, that's interesting. How are the training values determined exactly? It uses the plays from people with similar stats as you?
Topic Starter
Kert
It uses value intervals you chose on training page
JPili
I mean how are the stat values calculated on the songs that pop up from a search in the training section? You said that it doesn't show max stat values but stat values from other players' plays. Which plays are they based on exactly? Sorry for all the questions... I'm really curious.
jwfiredragon
I'm slightly bothered by how Accuracy is above Precision on profile pages, but below Precision on the Training page.
show more