forum

[duplicate] SDVX mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
hyouri
SDVX MODE!!

1. Why not
2. Mania too easy
3. game gets way more popular
4. ???
5. Profit

To be serious, I haven't found a post about this game mode suggestion, either I didn't read the rules right about posting game mode request, or the search engine here is absolute garbage (it is).

I don't really have many "reasons" to have this added beacause I believe it would've been added before, I mean mania is already a stepmania/IIDX styled gamemode and SDVX/K-ShootMania style is something that I think we're missing. Peppy's probably too busy with his "osu!next" but cmon this would be godlike.

Now since I'm a regular user, this means my opinion doesn't mean shit and this will never happen because of "me". So please lets discuss here your opinions on why AGREE or DISAGREE to this gamemode being added.

And as always, if you don't bother reading this whole context, don't bother replying because this is serious discussion only. (but with this cancer community most will ignore this.)

Thanks.
OzzyOzrock
how the hell would the FX knobs work!??!

As much as I loved playing SDVX on the arcade I don't think it'll keep the same feel here on osu! haha.
Flanster
t/256700
Denied before.

It's too similar to mania anyway.

OzzyOzrock wrote:

how the hell would the FX knobs work!??!.
Probably like in KSM, but then again, it feels awful for me to simulate knob movement with key presses..
Wind_14
How about the way it approaching... yea, not really different, but i mean. instead of seeing top-to-bottom or bottom-to-top, we also can see the note approaching us. And the way FX knobs, you want to play mania with mouse ???!!?
Raging Bull
Its called KSM.
O2MasterFX
t/352118

Bump it.
Topic Starter
hyouri

LoliFlan wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/256700
Denied before.

It's too similar to mania anyway.

OzzyOzrock wrote:

how the hell would the FX knobs work!??!.
Probably like in KSM, but then again, it feels awful for me to simulate knob movement with key presses..
>similar to mania

mania is like beatmania IIDX, StepMania or BMS... SDVX is completely different