forum

Can someone edit this well? Requesting to close this thread!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mofu kun
are you aware how weird that this would look as well, her pointing the gun basically behind her.
Topic Starter
Bad Apple

Knight_Olympus wrote:

You'd need to either redraw it completely or be incredibly skilled to be able to edit what you requested...
Still hoping for someone that's incredibly talented and willing to try it. I could raise the offer to 6 months, I really need that edit/redrawing ;w;
Mofu kun
i think you may be having to scrap your sb. no one would be willing to do this type of work for that little.
Topic Starter
Bad Apple

Mofu kun wrote:

are you aware how weird that this would look as well, her pointing the gun basically behind her.
You're definitely right, but it would fit the storyboard, at least how I planned it~

Aomi wrote:

- Bad Apple - wrote:

I want her left gun to point directly at the viewer. Basically, the person looking at the picture should directly stare into the barrel of her gun.
At the same time, it's important to not alter the artstyle of the picture or any facial expression/posture of her.
It would also be great if you could finish the barrel of her right gun, so that it isn't cut off.
Not possible.
It is, but you'd have to hire a professional artist to do that for you and I doubt they'd be satisfied with just 4 months of supporter and a credit mention, lol.

Good luck somewhere else.
That's basically why I posted it here in the first place, to see how hard it actually is and to get some feedback on why it is/isn't possible, so thanks for commenting! :3
Mofu kun
also, a future tip, find this out before you start work on a large SB
Aomi

- Bad Apple - wrote:

That's basically why I posted it here in the first place, to see how hard it actually is and to get some feedback on why it is/isn't possible, so thanks for commenting! :3
I'm telling you that the chances of actually getting an extremely high skilled artist to do that for you, on here especially, is close to 0.
Topic Starter
Bad Apple

Mofu kun wrote:

i think you may be having to scrap your sb. no one would be willing to do this type of work for that little.

Mofu kun wrote:

also, a future tip, find this out before you start work on a large SB
Hmmm, I might just do that. Was still worth a try requesting it here, I guess.

Thanks for all of your feedback though, you really helped me out still. I'll try to alter the storyboard for now, or maybe use a different picture for that very specific scene.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

- Bad Apple - wrote:

The ellbow could stay at its current height, all that needs to change would be the rest of her left arm, so that the gun is pointing at the viewer at around the height of her belly.
I'm not sure this is anatomically possible. At the angle she's facing, her arm wouldn't bend like that. It would have to just be one straight arm. :?
I do apologise. I don't think a video game forum is the right place to ask such a complex request. ;w;
Topic Starter
Bad Apple

Aomi wrote:

- Bad Apple - wrote:

I'm telling you that the chances of actually getting an extremely high skilled artist to do that for you, on here especially, is close to 0.
Well, tbh, I didn't expect it to be _*that*_ hard of a task. D:
In that case you're right, I'd have to raise the reward by alot, which wouldn't pay off in the long run, I think.

Thanks for your feedback still, I'll reconsider the way I approach my storyboard. c:
Topic Starter
Bad Apple

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

- Bad Apple - wrote:

The ellbow could stay at its current height, all that needs to change would be the rest of her left arm, so that the gun is pointing at the viewer at around the height of her belly.
I'm not sure this is anatomically possible. At the angle she's facing, her arm wouldn't bend like that. It would have to just be one straight arm. :?
I do apologise. I don't think a video game forum is the right place to ask such a complex request. ;w;
Yep, I understood that aswell now ;w;
Didn't expect it to be such a complex request, sorry for that :c
Topic Starter
Bad Apple
Requesting to close this thread, since basically everyone agrees that my request isn't possible - thanks!
Azumi-
DONT LOCK THIS THREAD. I will take up this challenge
Azumi-
hopefully i made it in time before you scrapped your storyboard @-@
hehe
amazing job
Piine
When people say it's impossible and someone did the impossible.

Nice job.
Azumi-

Sulker wrote:

I probably would of done it sooner, but I didn't start back up my shop until like 4 days ago so i just never looked in the art community.
amy_ca
That looks REALLY good... Nice!
Maybe you should pm - Bad Apple - that you've edited the render needed for their storyboard, just so he/she could know.
Azumi-

amy_ca wrote:

Maybe you should pm - Bad Apple - that you've edited the render needed for their storyboard, just so he/she could know.
I did @-@ hopefully im not too late :(
amy_ca

Azumi- wrote:

amy_ca wrote:

I did @-@ hopefully im not too late :(
ヽ(‘ºل͟º)ノ Now we wait I guess
Topic Starter
Bad Apple
Just to let all of you guys know; I haven't scraped the storyboard yet! Funny enough, I wanted to scrap it tomorrow, that's when I wanted to start making the storyboard.
Azumi- created 100% what I searched for, I've thanked him like 9083204 times via. PM and still do ;w; thanks, azumi-senpai

Sulker wrote:

Yep, glad that some people out there just take the challenge and make the best they possibly can ^w^
I were really demotivated after reading so many comments saying it's impossible, I'm really thankful everything worked out at the end :3

Thanks to everyone who supported me & huge thanks to Azumi- yet again <3
-ryusakihatsue-

Azumi- wrote:

hopefully i made it in time before you scrapped your storyboard @-@

HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT THAT IS AMAZING ASJHALSJKAS

teach me pls senpai ;-;

//regrets not trying to test my skills
OzzyOzrock
That is actually super impressive haha, I saw this thread and though "lol this guy is insane if he thinks someone will take up this challenge", but lo and behold hahahaha.
Azumi-

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT THAT IS AMAZING ASJHALSJKAS

teach me pls senpai ;-;

//regrets not trying to test my skills
LOL I thought this post died a long time ago, but it revived! xD

But you know, it's just image manipulation. I mean isn't that what photoshop is...? A program for creating and manipulating images? Nothing really that special tbh lol.