forum

THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rizumu Tenshi
Another rhythm game, another anime source, you get it. Japanese only. Online~
Note that this game is GPU-heavy - you'll need a good SoC (system-on-chip e.g. Qualcomm Snapdragon 810) for the full experience with the highest visuals (and 3D idols) (you can always select the lower 3D or just go 2D if your SoC is, for instance, a Snapdragon 400, or you want to focus on the objects and leave the choreography to the MV)

ID: 308714631 - will not input account name as it is full Japanese
Anime as in 2D girls, animation or game

EDIT: A bit of clarification regarding the visuals and "anime source", and a title fix
Green Platinum

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Another rhythm game, another anime source, you get it. Japanese only. Online~

ID: 308714631 - will not input account name as it is full Japanese
Pretty sure no one ninja'd me to this topic...inform me if one did
Another anime source? The Idolm@ster games existed before the animes, unless this one is specifically inspired by the anime.
Topic Starter
Rizumu Tenshi
And Cinderella Girls? I bet most people know iDOLM@STER as an anime (unless they have the idea that BANDAI NAMCO is the one behind the franchise)
Green Platinum
Cinderella girls is a mobile game originally.

and Xenoglossia is the first idolm@ster anime.
Nathanael
Also playing this game. :D
-Atri-
Great, i need to live in Japan in order to move all of my data into my new device
kirueggy
Hasn't this game been out since 2011? (the exact game, not the series itself) This isn't a new thing people lol
blissfulyoshi
Cinderella girls came out in 2011, that is a VN/idol raising game.
Starlight Stage, came out this month, and is a rhythm game.

I have no plans on playing since I don't care for that many im@s songs, and I doubt I can stand playing them hundreds of time at home.
PatZar
how to play it, the game is completely different with SIF:(
Cthru

PatZar wrote:

Its not too different, its a combinations of Deemo and SIF i feel like...

BTW why cant i make the background 3d?
Topic Starter
Rizumu Tenshi

PatZar wrote:

It's not that different, but there are slight and significant differences. Slight ones are no matter, but the significant? (Sukufesu | Starstage)
  1. iM@S of course, but I had to write it for no reason :P
  2. Units of 9 (bowl-shaped) | Units of 5 (straight horizontal line, imo this is better)
  3. Event notes | Swipe nodes (nodes because they're "hold and swipe while holding")
  4. Idol upgrades use a second copy of the upgraded-to-be | Idol upgrades use a number of items; parts of complete suits
  5. Skill Level and raised with a same-level exact copy in normal Practice instead of Special Practice | Stars, a tier of its own and uses exact copies in Star Lessons
  6. You ONLY follow the story and is kinetic, like normal(?) | YOU are A PART OF the story, and beware: From what I've seen, it's choice-driven but so far only one moment had two choices (most have one only) (good luck understanding it)
  7. Starstage only: You get a room for your main unit (and yourself) to enjoy. Make it as you wish!
That's all I could tell. It's not hard to play, and not that big too, just get some Japanese done, enough for SIFJP, it'll be enough for Starstage too (methinks).

-----------------------

Joshuawhang wrote:

Its not too different, its a combinations of Deemo and SIF i feel like...

BTW why cant i make the background 3d?
Uh, device not powerful enough? My device can't handle HQ 3D (1st option) but can handle the second 3D
And I opted for the second 2D for the dim

Also LINE PLAY and those sorts with room designing. Starstage has the "Producer's Room" which is fully similar.

Soon enough I'll be addicted to this not SIF, I just know it
JSYK I got this from Google Play
PatZar
:o, much MB for this game?
Cthru
Such a struggle trying to figure out what all these notifications mean XD
Topic Starter
Rizumu Tenshi
This post contains some Japanese, for the purpose of explaining what it means as there is no English version
dw, contacted a GMT for permission (Nathanael don't be silly, it's you and I know it, needn't mention :P )

PatZar, it's around 200MB and increases bit by bit when you progress. Unless luck is against you, then you'll have to download a second copy of the data.

Joshuawhang, I get up to three notifications from four, and here's what they mean:
  1. トレチケタイムが始まりました - Trainer Ticket Time (clear a Live to score a Trainer Ticket)
  2. 宅配ボックス/キュートがいっぱいになりました - Your delivery box of Cute items is full (sometimes it won't use キュート (Cute) but クール (Cool) or パッション (Passion) depending on your starter idol if you have one only, or the last to become full)
  3. スタミナが全回復しました - Stamina has been fully recharged
So far I got no notif. about an event so these are what I get. I tried to write the Japanese as accurately as possible, any mistake is to be reported.

EDIT: Corrected and sure of it now: Last delivery box to get full gets its attribute/type mentioned in the notification.
Cthru
Thanks for the few translations Baka Tenshi XD
Does anyone know of an English wiki for this game?
Topic Starter
Rizumu Tenshi
Page 2?
Not a wiki but this is a fan translation. Still in progress though, from the looks... (does not provide the .apk (Android app package file) or .ipa (iOS app package file), up to you)

I used it for the Trainer Ticket Time as a thing (then got the notif. by myself) and the Live BG options (3D/2D).
Nathanael
In case anyone would like to know my ID...

Aand yeah, I don't have SS rare yet.. :/
OzzyOzrock
Augh, because my phone has so little space I have to download the files every time I open the game then get the songs individually. But it's worth (until I snap at least).

I was scared that I was wasting the normal cards because I thought idolizing was like in LLSIF, but nope, one eats allll.

Also, every god DAMNED miss is because I can't see the long note string thanks to the background. Then again I usually play with 3D so I'm asking for it lmao.
Nathanael
One thing that is bothering me is why the devs store their data as cache.

And also why 1024x600 resolution (or at least my device) has low quality during live even i set them as high..
They should disregard it and focus on the quality that was set. :/
Topic Starter
Rizumu Tenshi

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Also, every god DAMNED miss is because I can't see the long note string thanks to the background. Then again I usually play with 3D so I'm asking for it lmao.
Hehe~ 2D is enough for me because I need the gameplay not the 3D unless it's possible to dim the 3D BG. Grand 2s aren't powerful enough for me to enjoy 3D at 60FPS and FC most Pros, no?

Nathanael wrote:

One thing that is bothering me is why the devs store their data as cache.

And also why 1024x600 resolution (or at least my device) has low quality during live even i set them as high..
They should disregard it and focus on the quality that was set. :/
Game was not programmed with your tablet in mind? And the data as cache doesn't bother me, haha.
Makes me want to uninstall WhatsApp (and all it downloaded) for it (then ChatON and other bloatware if root is a must, then Sukufesu EN as the last resort if root fails)
OzzyOzrock
Point gaining feels so slow in this game's events compared to LLSIF, maybe I'm too used to being high leveled lolol
Topic Starter
Rizumu Tenshi
Can't post from jizz - my own topic
OK Nathanael you need a better tablet - pixelated idols means weak GPU. Just found about this story; the game is GPU-heavy and will demand a flagship for the highest quality. If your GPU is too weak for your resolution (1024x600 in this case), the Live Stage's resolution (BG and idols) is downscaled to a quarter (512x300). Good luck.

Also, close enough:
Doodle99
this event will kill me...

I can't do master songs and I'm playing this 3 weeks (I played it when it was released, but then i have leave because I'm too bad), but there are some Pro songs that I cant even pass them. Rarely I have FC (I think I only have... 3/2 songs with FC? in pro) so... How to get better? ;_;
Nathanael
Bump.

Due to issues of my tablet pc, i reset it to factory settings, leaving my unlinked account inaccessible.
Regardless, it is just a game and I can start all over again :3

New ID: 353763945
OtakGravure
where can I get this game ?
edisk
You'll need a japanese apple store account to download from the app store. As for android you'll either need one to download from play store or download from a 3rd party.

On a side note, Android be damned for making me miss all the notes which are beside each other because of the inferior multitouch.
Topic Starter
Rizumu Tenshi

edisk wrote:

Android be damned for making me miss all the notes which are beside each other because of the inferior multitouch.
Uh...SoC problem.

Come to think of it, since my SoC is bad too, I'm thinking...
Nox App Player + Splashtop + HD Graphics 4000 = ?????
Splashtop can be replaced by any remote desktop client
I'm not trying BlueStacks, because I have the desire to move SS, JPSIF and ENSIF to Nox if my experiment is successful...
And screw VirtualBox, Nox is the faster way. Although it's 4.4.2 KitKat.

If one's PC is touch-enabled, Splashtop is not required. Let's hope I do this experiment someday...on something that's not any of Cytus, Deresute, ENSIF, JPSIF, Deemo, Dynamix and again Cytus
OtakGravure
ahh I think this game for pc :cry:
Nathanael

OtakGravure wrote:

ahh I think this game for pc :cry:
This is for mobile, either iOS or Android. <.<
show more