I've checked a few things but I feel they're pretty small and minor for a big change. The map itself is great! So, here's a bubble you deserve ~
- 03:54:517 (T) - Kiai could end because the high song stop there then going down kiai already ends here o.o
- 00:15:748 (3) - this rhythm is similiar in 00:08:363 (2), I wonder why you didn't add whistle in begin, look like missing from you style
- 00:50:363 (3) - missing clap the sound beat and vocal there, like you did other parts
- 03:13:902 (1) - missing Finish in begin
- 00:20:363 (1) - this shouldn't remove NC, as you style you didn'tt put NC in 00:12:979 (4) -
- 00:30:979 (3,1) - my view this blanket is off, not same as before like 00:17:594 (4,1) -
- 00:55:440 (3) - this should be put NC because you style, this part you put NC ever 2/1 example this sound rhythm in 00:55:440 (3) - is same as 01:02:825 (1) - and that part you did NC but in 00:55:440 (3) - you didn't NC, I feel you style is inconsistency not all rhythms are same notes, some combo last longer than others, but for this i want to keep because create really short combo length
- 00:59:132 (3) - ^ same need NC
- 01:36:979 (3) - (nazi) need grid 1 left to align with 01:36:056 (1,2) -
- 01:48:979 (1,2) - could improve curve ? this slider don't look curve, look like parallel
- 02:21:286 (3,4) - inconsistency spacing -0.05
- 02:46:209 (3) - NC same explain before 00:55:440 (3) - i prefer keep cause of patterns
- 03:00:979 (1,2) - you sure wanna keep that because blanket is off
- 03:01:902 (2,3) - ^ same
- 03:02:825 (3) - missing NC same explain before would create really short, and pattern here is good for keeping nc
- 03:06:517 (3) - ^ same
- 03:21:286 (1,2,3) - the shapes is different why don't make sames places points? this could improve gameplay
- 03:23:132 (3) - ^ same
look nice but NC, you style is bit inconsistency
- 00:50:363 (5) - missing clap, same happen in normal
- 03:13:902 (1) - missing finish in begin
- 00:10:209 (1,2) - I don't know why 1.00x, could 1.2?
- 00:11:825 (3,4,1) - all thing this spacing isn't should 1.2x?
- 00:15:748 (3,4,5) - incosnsitency spacing
- 00:23:132 (3,4,5,6) - ^ same I don't feel song is down or high, just quiet and don' know why there rnadom spacing
- 00:25:209 (3,4) - why 1.00x ? could 1.10x
- 00:22:209 at 00:53:132 - just saying you spacinng are difficulty to understand because can see there lot random spacing, I mean you can make jump or anti-spacing but if you doing make Normal spacing you could pick only one 1.10 or 1.20, example 00:23:132 (3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - I don't feel there song high or down, 1.10x or 1.20x could fit there, the spacing could little need more work IMO, not only this part, there more parts need fix, there more 00:54:517 (3,4,5,6) - , 00:56:825 (4,1,2) - , 00:59:132 (1,2,3,4) - and many more.
- 02:12:056 (1) - remove NC here because there lot parts like this you didn't NC example in 02:04:671 (3) -
the play look nice but spacing could need more work that what I did explain this is not Insane
- 03:10:902 (7) - repeat sldiers missing add sampleset normal, the beat is there
- 03:13:902 (1) - missing finish in begin
- 00:16:671 (3) - could improve curve ?
- 00:17:594 (1) - ^ same
- 00:21:056 (2) - when SV change huge slow could NC here IMO
- 00:31:209 (6) - could move 2 right because this triangule 00:30:748 (4,5,6) - need better symentric, that (6) look near with (5) but too far (4)
- 00:45:517 (4,5,6) - need better symentric triangules
- 00:47:132 (4) - I wonder why you didn't CtRL+G because this make good flow with 00:47:594 (5) - and before note, this really fit with song, vocal start high here imo
- 00:58:440 (5,6,7,1) - could you make this better symentric like this http://puu.sh/lz4mj/3567a7dca7.jpg ? or use you own this could be nice symentric
- 01:04:671 (1,2,3) - keep 1.20x ? dunno why anti-spacing
- 01:41:594 (1,2) - look very near but in 01:42:056 (2,3,4) - too far, maybe this 01:41:594 (1,2,3,4) - make jump spacing ?
- 03:11:132 (x) - Where notes ? the beat is there
- 03:57:748 (3) - Missing NC you did NC in hard, just follow you style be consistency
The plays and mapset look nice but NC in normal you style are bit inconsistency hope you recheck and spacing in hard are random... I feel need fix more spacing, but is up to you
Any question or you don't understand my english ask me in-game will explain better
pm me when you done and I will see :
- 00:15:517 - You could add a circle here to be more consistent with 00:08:132 (1,2,3) -
- 00:25:671 (4,1) - Didn't particularly like this flowbreak because it doesn't really emphasize much in the music. no flow break, the downbeat here is strong, and so i changed the direction to show that.
- 00:40:556 (7) - Sounds overmapped to me. Actually, if you made 00:40:209 (5,6) - into jumps instead, it would compliment the bell sounds here pretty well. Not overmapped either, I'm using triplets to emphasize the strong downbeat after.
- 01:08:363 (1,2,3) - Make the spacing even here? Slightly uneven.
- 01:20:479 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Generally, starting a stream on a blue tick just won't play well xP. Polarity reasons, and also because it's just uncomfortable. Since 01:20:479 (1) - is NC'ed, people will automatically assume this begins on the white tick, and from my experience, telling 1/4's apart on any AR under 9.3 is really difficult. I would remove 2 of the 1/8 repeats and start the stream on the white tick instead since it would play a lot more naturally.
- 02:02:594 (3,4,5) - Ctrl+G'ing sounds better imo. Those sliders play really well on white ticks. uhm i prefer how it is currently, its really passive clicking due to slider leniency
- 02:11:248 (2) - I don't think this overmap is that necessary.
- 02:11:594 (4,3) - Fix this stack. xd
- 02:20:132 (6) - I actually really like your kicksliders haha. You could use more of them. They are a more fitting way to integrate 1/4's here imo, without feeling overmapped. erm i like variation , so some kick sliders + triplets is better
- 02:21:286 (3,1) - Stacks xdd. I think osu has something against slider-end to slider-end stacks xP.
- 02:59:825 (4,5,6) - b-b-but... 02:59:940 - 03:00:402 - There are very clear 1/4's here. but 03:00:171 (5) - I can't hear anything xP.nah, i wanted to introduce 1/4s here, and I'm consistent with them, there definintely weak 1/4 (some stronger) beats in this entire section.
- 03:04:325 (8) - Same. I would move this note on timeline to 03:04:094 - . Because thats where an audible 1/4 actually lands.
- 03:10:902 (7,1) - I think it's better to have even spacing here. I would remove one of the 1/8 repeats, and make the spacing here more even. But yes, starting the stream on a white tick is much more enjoyable!
- 03:22:902 (6,1) - i don't really like this anti-jump xdd. They're pretty lame during jump sequences because what ends up happening is the player breaks momentum because of the much lower spacing. i would Ctrl+G 03:22:671 (5,6) -
- 03:28:440 (6,1) - Make this more spaced! 288|188 could work, it makes a linear pattern with 03:27:748 (3,5) -
- 03:37:671 (7,1) - Same as earlier about the anti-jump. 03:37:902 (1,2) - Ctrl+G plays really well for me, and fits the music cuz of the pitch increase.
- 00:57:979 (2) - 1/2 slider + circle on 00:58:440 - seems better for me xP. Idk I don't really enjoy 1/2 repeats when the slider-end maps to something strong. You can stack the circle on 00:58:671 (3) -
- 01:13:902 (1,3) - Would look nice if you blanketted them.
- 02:06:517 (4) - NC this. Consistency with like 00:26:825 (3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3) -
- 03:34:671 (3,4) - Ctrl+G'ing this plays really nicely. Adds some extra spacing variance and emphasizes 03:34:671 (3) - . naaaah lets keep the diff same difficulty..
- 00:15:748 (3,4) - Idk if you care, but this is 1.10x spacing instead of your usual 1.00 (Applies here too: 03:27:748 (3,1) - )
- 01:31:440 (2,3,1) - Spacing is kinda off, can you make this more even? 01:24:056 (2,3,1) - Here too, though to a lesser extent.
- 02:30:979 (4,3) - Stack these properly, since it's important to this pattern heh.
Call me back!