forum

Taiko World Cup : Last Man Standing - Single Player Edition

posted
Total Posts
show more
OzzyOzrock
too easy maps im gonna get fucked
Lost The Lights
I'm really dissapointed on this round's mappool, i expected it to be a lot better than it is right now... Only good maps are HD ones, Tie breaker and... that's all.
Catgirl

Lost The Lights wrote:

I'm really dissapointed on this round's mappool, i expected it to be a lot better than it is right now... Only good maps are HD ones, Tie breaker and... that's all.
don't forget do the flop
Jerry

Decon082 wrote:

Lost The Lights wrote:

don't forget do the flop
do the flop while playing the map to get extra points
hikiko-

Decon082 wrote:

Lost The Lights wrote:

don't forget do the flop
literally flop onto your keyboard for 100% acc
Midnaait
Nice Tiebreaker
StephenLovesJig
I WAS gonna join in, but then just yesterday, my computer's RAM stick broke down, not allowing me to even boot into my computer to play. Also, I didn't know that was gonna happen as I was dealing with it being so slow I could not even open my internet browser.

I would've LOVED to join, but my PC's RAM had to die. Why is it always me that suffers? Gonna replace the RAM when I get another 4GB stick for replacement. I'll be sure to practice for TWC 2016 though, as long as my PC does not break down again like my last time where I first could not enter because of rank and shortly after, my older PC just died.

I am upset I couldn't get my ONE chance to be noticed! My one time! PC, why do you have to fail at the worst times? Good luck to everyone who did register though.
ZTH
The fact that I am low seeded scares me a lot. Hope I can at least survive first two maps. XD

GL to everyone participating in this tournament~
Kuro
Best of luck to all participants.

but I'll only be rooting for all of our american players that are participating
Catgirl

Kuro wrote:

but I'll only be rooting for all of our american players that are participating
hi dad
Topic Starter
Nwolf
Round 1 ended and we've already seen some good and close matches!

the schedule is out; map pools will follow soon in the main post. Please note that I'm gone until Friday morning. Make sure you talk with the other players of your match about new schedules so they know about not too close to your matches : )
I also want to note that starting with next weekend no player can ever pick two maps in a row.

Hope you enjoyed LMS SE so far and join in next week!

Lno
Round 2 pool added above~ main post will be updated soon.
Alepat
My Ass is ready

Lost The Lights

Alepat wrote:

My Ass is ready

Meanwhile you're like:

Midnaait

Alepat wrote:

My Ass is ready

I salute you

Catgirl
good luck to everyone in round 2

especially bakafire, gotta carry usa's hopes and dreams because i know i can't
Backfire

Decon082 wrote:

good luck to everyone in round 2

especially bakafire, gotta carry usa's hopes and dreams because i know i can't
BELIEVE IN ME I GOT THIS BABY
Aldwych

Alepat wrote:

My Ass is ready

Mfw vs 3 top japanese guys.
My ass isn't ready
Nofool
yo sorry for not showing up at my match (even tho i had no chance to win lol)

8am was a bit too early x_x
peoples were still sleeping here and blackwidow green switch u know zzzzz
Topic Starter
Nwolf
abrian
no akumu not cool
Akiyama Mizuki
I expect Tatsujin+ to be next tiebreaker lol
Midnaait

bbj0920 wrote:

I expect Tatsujin+ to be next tiebreaker lol
Pls no
Topic Starter
Nwolf
Semifinals are over!

Really great matches this weekend! Hope you had fun and will have fun for the last week : D

As always, schedules can be found here!
Please inform me as soon as possible if you are having issues with the schedule! I will also write a PM to everybody with the schedule JUST TO MAKE SURE everything notices it

Finals pool down there

OzzyOzrock
trash

edit: i mean "cash" sorry
Alepat
my goal for the next match (?)

Catgirl
that tiebreaker :O
Catgirl
Congrats to abeno on winning the tourney, you played amazing in the finals match :D

And congrats to thomas on 2nd place, great performances throughout the last 2 matches c:

If anyone wants to see the two matches from this weekend, I went ahead and highlighted them.

Losers' Bracket Finals (dragonforce keeps getting muted sorry lol)
Grand Finals

Great tourney from everyone involved, it was really fun to stream matches and I look forward to helping out again in the future!