forum

A way to prevent being kicked from multi matches on DC

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +278
Topic Starter
-GN
Due to connectivity issues between Bancho and the players in tournaments, some people are prevented from playing through a song in full because of this function. I think there should be a way to prevent this from happening, so that players that DC can still play the whole song afterwards, get to a result screen and possibly send a screenshot to the referees of the match they DCed from.

This proved to be a problem in the AntiBeat tournament, during the very recent #Arsecrackers vs. Burstlimit match, where Neta and Azer were kicked from the lobby mid-song(Neta during early songs, Azer twice during the tiebreaker and its rematch) even while they were streaming to Twitch without issues. I'm sure there are many other examples from earlier tournaments, as well.

Bancho can be unpredictable at times, and we need this as a backup measure so tournaments can progress smoothly even in the case of a player disconnect, and no drama occurs from these.
Shoga
Can't w8 to vote this.
Kimitakari
Man... I agree with than actually
aesu
All my votes will go there.
Bladesu
Agreed.
Kiyohime
I'll be back in 24 hours to drop all my remaining votes into this; it's greatly needed.
Bara-
Oh my god
Yes please
somekindofbox
Plz Yes.
Skyreon
Yes yes yes. Connectivity-RNG sucks, especially when it comes to tournaments.
abraker