forum

Best tablet for osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NalaCat_old
So which HUION tablet is the best for Osu!?
IppE
None of them.
Topic Starter
NalaCat_old

IppE wrote:

None of them.
So what tablet is good then?
IppE
Only get a tablet if you plan on doing something other than playing osu! with it too. And in that case get the Wacom Intuos that doesn't have touch (goes by the product number CTL480).

Or just play with a mouse you tit.
Topic Starter
NalaCat_old

IppE wrote:

Only get a tablet if you plan on doing something other than playing osu! with it too. And in that case get the Wacom Intuos that doesn't have touch (goes by the product number CTL480).

Or just play with a mouse you tit.
I'm also gonna draw,
IppE
Then get a proper tablet or you'll just have bad time drawing. The Intuos Pen is pretty spot on for that.
E m i
yes CTL-480
-NikoNiko-
Getting a CTL-480 soon as well, much fun, much wow, much amayzing.
Cyclohexane
I think you'll find your answer here in THAT OTHER THREAD YOU MADE FOR THE SAME PURPOSE YOU SHITWAD
t/366170
Wuxo
Best tablet for osu is any generic mouse.
fat pear
the osu!tablet or else peppy will band u
ZenithPhantasm
obv its the osu!tablet.
Vuelo Eluko
i recommend the Bamboo noobkiller XLZ edition xtreme tablet, the pen has wings for added stability during gangsta dt jumps
Railey2

IppE wrote:

Only get a tablet if you plan on doing something other than playing osu! with it too.
I disagree.
I got a tablet solely for playing osu with it, and I'm very happy I made that investment. Looking at all the fun I got in exchange for spending these 50€, it was one of the best ways I could have spent 50€.
I don't see why playing osu with it couldn't be a valid reason to buy a tablet. And in the end, it's not like you have to find an excuse to buy one in the first place. Just buy it and see if it works out. If it doesn't, tough luck!
Aurani
You see, many people here are children, and 50 Euro is a rather big investment for them. Not everyone has a job/is above average in wealth to buy a piece of plastic for that kind of money and then forget about it half a year later.

That's why having something other to do with it is of immense importance - even when you stop playing Osu (and you definitely WILL get tired of it at one point) you have something else to do with it, and that is called efficiency.
Bweh
osu! got boring after a couple years, but I'm still here drawing cartoons
ForwardTokage
The U draw game tablet
SonnyPoweR
I personally don't like the CTL480 because his it has a massive hovering and for me it's impossible to play. I would recomend CTL470 (Bambo Series). Personally i think it's the best since you actually can put the pen down on the tablet.
It's always up to you.