This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
1:1 req, in English as requested.k.. i fixed all now
* I hope you DON'T use grip snap for Easy diffs, since it hurts ds consistency a lot, like 00:25:967 (1,2) - and 00:28:467 (2,3) -
* I remember I told you, to PLEASE use ONE FIXED DISTANCE throughout the map, but why you didn't? like 00:28:467 (2,3,4,5) - you used 0.8x here but 00:34:967 (2,3) - here 0.47? This applies through the whole map, so I'm not gonna point out every one of them. I repeat, Please use one fixed distance.
* 00:40:967 (3,4) - and I definitely told you not to stack on Easy diff, unless they're rhythmically far away to be read easily. Same for 00:54:967 (1,2) - 01:29:967 (1,2) - and so on.
* 02:15:967 (5,6) - Oh please, do not reverse more than 1 time when the slider is short. I've already told you that before...
In this state, I don't really feel like mod any further, please fix the basic things I listed above and call me back, then I'll recheck.
17:57 *Sky Future is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/781669 Hatsune Miku - Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu [Easy]]
17:57 Sky Future: irc 모딩 됩니까?
18:02 _ Hatsune Miku: 넵가능합니다!
18:03 _ Hatsune Miku: 헉..
18:03 Sky Future: 넹 ㅎㅎ
18:03 Sky Future: 동시에 뮤츄도 가능합니까?
18:04 *_ Hatsune Miku 친추완료
18:04 Sky Future: 할게용
18:04 Sky Future: 이지
18:04 Sky Future: 00:27:591 (2,3) -
18:04 Sky Future: 이거 2서클을 3슬라로 블랭킷 해주세요
18:05 Sky Future: 00:31:091 (2,4) -
18:05 Sky Future: 애매하게 겹치지 않게 하세요
18:05 Sky Future: 00:42:091 (4,2) - ^
18:06 Sky Future: 01:06:091 (1,2,3) - 디스턴스
18:06 _ Hatsune Miku: 으음.. 네에..
18:06 Sky Future: 01:10:091 (5) -
18:06 Sky Future: 방향이 살짝 위로 되있네요
18:06 Sky Future: 깨끗함과 청결을 위해 오른쪽으로 맞춰둡시다
18:07 Sky Future: 01:30:091 (1,3) -
18:07 Sky Future: 겹치네요
18:07 _ Hatsune Miku: 저거는 디스턴스 0.63 때문에
18:07 _ Hatsune Miku: 슬라이더위치는 그대로 둘게요
18:07 Sky Future: 흠... 일단 그렇게 두세요
18:08 Sky Future: 어차피 저는 지적하러 왔을 뿐이고
18:08 Sky Future: 븡 말만 듣는게 좋아요 ㅋㅋ
18:08 Sky Future: 01:51:091 (4,5) -
18:08 Sky Future: 슬라이더가 겹쳐요 5슬라 꼬리부분을 내리면 될듯
18:09 Sky Future: 노말난이도 말인데요
18:09 Sky Future: 이거 슬라이더 노말치고는 엄청 빠르네요
18:09 Sky Future: 안그래도 노트도 작은데
18:10 Sky Future: 노말은 슬라이더 부분에서 리메이크가 필요할듯..
18:10 Sky Future: 00:37:091 (6,7) -
18:10 Sky Future: 7서클 빼주세요
18:10 Sky Future: 00:41:091 (6,7) -
18:10 Sky Future: ^
18:11 Sky Future: 00:47:091 (3,4,5) -
18:11 Sky Future: 디스턴스
18:11 Sky Future: 00:55:341 (2,3,4) -
18:11 _ Hatsune Miku: 노말맞죠?
18:11 Sky Future: 아
18:11 Sky Future: 하드입니다
18:11 Sky Future: 잉 스카이퓨쳐 엄청 맞아야할듯
18:12 Sky Future: 00:55:341 (2,3,4) -
18:12 Sky Future: 이거 햇갈리네요 4슬라를 조금 멀리하시던가
18:12 Sky Future: 00:55:841 - 이부분에 서클 하나를 넣는방법도 있네요
18:12 Sky Future: 4슬라랑 겹치게 하는것으로
18:13 _ Hatsune Miku: 으흠... 노드 추가함요
18:14 Sky Future: 01:06:591 (2,3,4,5) -
18:14 Sky Future: 이 노트를
18:14 Sky Future: http://puu.sh/kzc94/6d35a8f7f9.jpg
18:14 Sky Future: 이런식으로 바꿔보세요
18:14 Sky Future: 에고 5슬라가 문제네
18:14 Sky Future: 이것도 위에 방법처럼 01:07:341 - 요기에 서클 하나 더 박읍시다
18:15 Sky Future: 01:14:091 (1,2,3) -
18:15 Sky Future: 디스턴스
18:15 Sky Future: 01:22:341 (2,3,4,5) - 서클 머리를 기준으로 사각형을 제대로 꾸며주세요
18:16 Sky Future: 01:26:091 (4,1) - 이거 역시 01:26:341 - 여기에 또 서클 박아주세요
18:16 Sky Future: 01:38:341 (1) -
18:16 Sky Future: 더 좋은 모양이 있을겁니다
18:17 Sky Future: 01:41:091 (3,4,1) - 디스턴스
18:17 Sky Future: 01:42:841 (2) - 이 서클을 http://puu.sh/kzcg2/83f3adc252.jpg 이런식으로 배치해주세요
18:17 Sky Future: 01:44:591 (4,5,6,1) -
18:17 Sky Future: 디스턴스
18:18 Sky Future: 02:03:591 (2,3,1) - ^
18:19 Sky Future: 02:13:091 (4,1) - 이거 역시 http://puu.sh/kzciN/de32814f37.jpg 이런식으로 하는게 더 이쁘네요
18:20 Sky Future: 인세인 난이도로 넘어갈게요
18:20 Sky Future: 00:44:591 (6,7,8,1) - 이거 이해하기 힘들어요
18:20 Sky Future: 00:47:091 (2) - 갑작스런 변속? ( 안어울려요 )
18:21 Sky Future: 00:59:091 (3) - 슬라이더 말고 서클로 바꿔주세요
18:21 Sky Future: 00:59:216 - 하나 더 서클 박는게 좋겠네요
18:21 Sky Future: 01:06:591 (2,3,4) - 디스턴스 맞춰주세요
18:22 Sky Future: 01:08:341 (2,3,4,5,6) - 노트 다시 지으셔야할듯
18:22 _ Hatsune Miku: 으음..
18:23 _ Hatsune Miku: 변속부분은 냅둘게요
18:23 Sky Future: 01:12:716 (5,6,1) - 이거 애매해요
18:23 Sky Future: 01:20:841 (4) - 이런스타일대로라면 이 서클을 지우셔야겠네요
18:24 Sky Future: 아니 아니지
18:24 Sky Future: 지우지 마시고
18:24 Sky Future: 자체를 바꾸는게 좋을것같은데
18:25 _ Hatsune Miku: 흠.. 네에
18:25 Sky Future: http://puu.sh/kzcvR/96d2406159.jpg
18:25 Sky Future: 이런식으로 바꾸시는게 어때요?
18:25 Sky Future: 엇박자
18:25 Sky Future: 01:21:716 (7) -
18:25 Sky Future: 리피트 지워주세요
18:26 Sky Future: 01:30:091 - 요 부분부터 01:46:091 - 여까지 전부 리메이크 하셔야할듯;
18:27 Sky Future: 차라리 1/3 연타를 넣으세요
18:28 Sky Future: 02:17:591 (9,10,1,2,3,4) - 연타하다가 갑자기 점프가 나오는건 플레이상 힘들것같은데..
18:28 _ Hatsune Miku: 어떻게요??
18:29 Sky Future: http://puu.sh/kzcEF/5ac9ac8951.jpg 대충 이렇게요
18:30 Sky Future: (사실상 이해시키려고만 했을뿐이니 그대로 따라하시면 오버매핑 가능성이 커짐)
18:31 Sky Future: 여기까지 할게요
18:31 Sky Future: 랭 꼭시키세요~
18:31 _ Hatsune Miku: 네에 모딩 감사합니다 !!
18:31 Sky Future: 근데
18:31 Sky Future: 디스턴스 스냅 쓰시면 하시나요?
18:32 _ Hatsune Miku: 눈대중으로 마추거나 하나하나 마추는 편입니다.
18:32 Sky Future: 흠... 엄청 쓰시는게 좋을겁니다...
Hello, from my NM Queue- sorry about the delay, already have midterms to write =w=;;Thanks alot mod my map ~~
awaaa a vocaloid song I haven’t listened to these in a while..
Difficulties looked at: Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane
- - bolded difficulties are the ones that I modded
- I don’t think having the slider tick rate set to 2 is necessary; set it back to 1 ->Humm.. 1 is better
- 00:28:091 (3) – Fix this blanket so it blankets 00:27:591(2) more nicely - > fixed
- 00:37:091 (5,1) – I think you should move the (1) here to y96 so that it’s on the same level with (5) ->Fixed
- 00:44:091 (2) – Move this to the right so there’s no overlap with 00:42:091(4) ->Fixed
- 00:47:091 (5) – Move this slightly to the left so there’s no overlap with 00:46:091
- 00:50:091 (1) – I think you should stretch this into a 4/1 slider; this slider feels like it ends too shortly. ->Go right along with vocals
- 01:10:091 (5) – Make this slider parallel with 01:08:091 (3), perhaps? I think it’d be more aesthetically pleasing
- 01:18:591 (1) – Why not make this slider be blanketed 01:17:091 (6)? ->Because beatmap quality i hold onnot the best example, but you get the idea, right?
- 01:22:091 (1,2,3) – Make these parallel with each other ->Fixed
- 00:30:091 (6) – Make this the new combo instead of 00:30:591 (1) ->ok
- 00:37:091 (3,4,5,6) – Personally, I think you may be overdoing it a little bit too much with all these circles like this. Maybe try replacing some of these four-circle patterns with two 1/1 sliders? ->I Think is not better
- 00:38:841 (2,3,4,5,6,1) – ^-> ^
- 00:41:591 – Feels like you’re missing a beat here. Maybe try putting in a 1/1 slider here? - > humm now is not good
- 00:42:091 (1) – I don’t think a 1/1 slider is the best choice for the rhythm here, since you skipped a pretty strong beat on 00:42:591. Make this a 2/1 slider instead? -> later i add sorry ;(
- 00:45:091 (1) – Have the new combo start at 00:46:091 (2) instead ->ok
- 00:49:591 (1) – Have the new combo start at 00:50:091 (2) instead ->ok
- 00:51:091 – Missed a pretty strong beat here; add a circle here? - ->add
- 00:58:841 (3) – I think this rhythm is a little off with the song. I’m pretty sure there’s a beat on the 00:58:966.. -> playback rate 25% and hear it, is correct beat :<
- 01:01:091 (2) - ^; beat’s on 01:00:966 ->Fixed
- 01:52:591 (3) – This blanket could be made a little nicer so that it better blankets 01:54:091 (1) ->Fixed
- Given the BPM of the song, your approach rate is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow, and it may affect playability. Raise it to something like 8.
- 00:28:841 – Missed a beat here, I think. Add a circle? - >ADD
- 00:30:591 (1) – Move the new combo to 00:30:091 (3)
- 00:34:341 (1) – Move the new combo to 00:34:091 (5) -> okay
- 00:37:591 (1) – Move the new combo to 00:38:091 (2) - > okay
- 00:51:341 – Missed a beat here too. Add a circle? - > if add note is littel worng beat ;w;
- 00:51:591 (1) – Make this into a 1/1 slider so that it better follows the vocals? Also, move the new combo to00:52:091 (2)
- 00:53:591 (1) – Move the new combo to 00:54:091 (2) - > fixed
- 00:55:091 – Missed another beat here; add a circle. Also move the new combo from 00:54:841 (1) to here - > Done
- 01:40:091 (2) – Adjust this blanket so that it better blankets 01:41:091 (3) - > fixed
- 01:53:591 – It feels like you could put in another 1/1 slider here
- 01:58:591 (1) – Move the new combo so that it starts at 01:58:091 (7) -> okay
- Sorry, but I don’t think this one is playable. It has too many confusing patterns and rhythms that conflict with the song, in my opinion. Only thing I can point out to you for this difficulty is that the AR is also way too low; try setting it to 9 -> 7 is better me ;w;.
Anyways, I hope this helps. Good luck
Seem like no one really mods insane, so I'll give it a try, and explain the best I can. And you know me, if you don't understand just PM me, I will go through all the map with you x3!
Try go on qualify, check a bit the insane, they don't go much straight, like let's just take a look at the begining (example):
00:26:091 (1,2) - straight right movement
00:26:841 (2) - straight down movement
00:27:091 (3,4,5) - straight down movement
00:27:591 (5,6,1) - straight left movement
00:28:091 (1,2) - straight up movement
00:29:091 (1,2,3,4) - straight right movement
Just imagine it look really robotic, all straight line, maybe this can let you view more 00:51:591 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - .
Sound from the song that are really important (example):
00:28:091 - You map this loud sound, really good, really important sound, but then what about this sound 00:28:466 - ?, same main instrument there.
You been mapping vocal like this part 00:54:841 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - , and I supose you try here as well 00:59:091 (3,4,5) - , but the vocal for this part start here 00:58:966 -
Spacing issue :
Spacing issue isn't only in easy and normal. Of course in Hard, Insane or Extra, we can ignore AIBat detecting spacing issue, but the problem is, if they spacing is not well done, then it doesn't really play well.
Ok let's take example of this : 01:46:091 - + should all be same rhythm, you even map the rhythm consistent, but then you can see some different spacing, for example 01:59:591 (2,3,4) - got lower and this 02:01:341 (7,8,1) - got even more lower spacing.
Some pattern look like is REALLY fun to play since it look so funny and fun on editor, but is actually not, for example 02:10:091 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - , really really not fun to play at all, it look really good, but is not really for playability, You should get some tester, most will probably miss this part for 5 stars player, because is really long train stream as well.
Another thing of playability, is what you listen and what you tap, for example 02:17:778 (10,1,2,3) - , you probably map this because you heard a 5 notes stream, the problem is, that the 5 notes stream start at 02:17:841 - , but you make player start tapping the stream at 02:17:778 - . Even if you make it different combo, which was a good idea, the problem is the way player play, they won't really feel that new combo, since song go really fast.
Green line :
02:10:091 - try avoid 30% volume, mostly when your drum go REALLY loud here xD. So is not actually supose to go SUPER LOW suddendly and then go up and up the volume. You can make the drum stream go up, but you should make it suddendly going down between this 02:09:841 - and this 02:10:091 - .
I point out some big point. Gl for improving insane a lots! >w<!!!