forum

Who are your least favourite (famous) beatmappers?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fat pear
just wanna know

mine:
saten
chaee
Hollow wings' maps are literal aids, and not because I can't play them for shit
Arief Santosa
iJinjin, ExPew, Luyuja >:(
Granger
hw
Pituophis
Andrea
Abraxos
Spy. Straight off the bat here. Maybe Marirose too.
Risa
What a nice thread

chaee wrote:

Theres nothing wrong with not liking a mapper but seriously?
Calling them aids?
If its not because u cant play HW maps then why?
As far as i know ( i maybe wrong since the pp system is retarded ), no matter how underranked u are, nobody under 4k pp can play HW maps properly. At all. And by playing them properly i mean getting at least an 'A' rank on things like Let me Hear, one of HW's easier maps
Abraxos

Reset- wrote:

What a nice thread

chaee wrote:

Calling them aids?
As far as i know ( i maybe wrong since the pp system is retarded ), no matter how underranked u are, nobody under 4k pp can play HW maps properly. At all. And by playing them properly i mean getting at least an 'A' rank on things like Let me Hear, one of HW's easier maps
Woah, I was anticipating something like that to happen.

Remember, his/her opinion has nothing to do with you. It doesn't hurt you, it doesn't inconvenience you, and it shouldn't be hurt nor inconvenience you, it's his/her opinion. Let it be, after all, what we look for here is diversity in opinion, am I right? That's the whole point of a survey.
Risa
I rly dont have a problem with someone not liking something.
But calling them aids is just rude dont u think?
Abraxos

Reset- wrote:

I rly dont have a problem with someone not liking something.
But calling them aids is just rude dont u think?
Yeah, but rather than looking at it from a perspective of the mapper, why not we slow down and see what are the reasons that could've let to this user using such a strong word such as Aids. Maybe there are indeed legitimate reasons as to why he/she would dislike that mapper/map, and you have to keep in mind that mapping is such an abstract thing, alongside music and art. Different people appreciate different things, and by looking past what others dislike and noticing the diverse amount of mapping styles we have, is another way to look past all this.

TL;DR Love the art you love, appreciate what we have. :3
Risa
The entire point of my other post was to ask for that reason

And its hard to appreciate a community that promotes hating rly
Maybe its rly best to just ignore those hopeless ppl
Abraxos

Reset- wrote:

The entire point of my other post was to ask for that reason

And its hard to appreciate a community that promotes hating rly
Maybe its rly best to just ignore those hopeless ppl
Now I ask you this, honestly answer. Take a look at your post, and answer this question.

Do you think, with a post like yours, you will be able to elicit a proper, genuine response from that user?

Just look at yourself, you call them "Hopeless". If that isn't rude to them, then cows will fly. What I'm trying to put across here isn't meant to offend you nor anybody else, but I'm trying to get you guys to see how defensive people get when people have "politically incorrect" opinions, and I want you to ask yourself is it worth it to argue and fight just to change their opinion?

You said that it's hard to appreciate the community, which isn't what I said (I said to appreciate the mapping styles) but it's besides the point. If you clearly want this community to not promote hate, then your very post isn't helping the situation at all.

I hope I didn't offend you in anyway, I just wanted to put my point clearly across. :D
Abraxos
Oh yeah, and I request for you to take a look at that particular user's post history and tell me what you think.
Risa
So basically RIP community gg it will be missed
Also i cant think of other words to call them and 'hopeless' is probably the least offensive one in my limited list of vocab
Abraxos

Reset- wrote:

So basically RIP community gg it will be missed
Also i cant think of other words to call them and 'hopeless' is probably the least offensive one in my limited list of vocab
Really, are you going to sink that low? Why the need to offend when someone has another opinion that's different from yours? Even if the other person used a rude/offensive word, that's no excuse to go all out on your name calling. Do you realise how immature that is?

Look, I don't wish to come off as a asshole, but you have to realise that your words have an impact, and it shows how we carry ourselves. If you think that name calling and shaming someone for having a different opinion is right, then be my guest. But don't complain about how this community is "hateful" and what not when the consequences of the words you chose to speak comes back and bites you.

I hope you don't take anything to heart, I'm just pointing out something that I feel is extremely crucial. :3
Risa
Ok so basically i forgot to add that 'i didnt actually intend to offend them' and u came to that assumption. Nice.

And lets just end this discussion here since we're no longer talking abt mappers we hate and why etc etc.

If u want to continue then i suggest u pm me. If not nvm
Abraxos

Reset- wrote:

Ok so basically i forgot to add that 'i didnt actually intend to offend them' and u came to that assumption. Nice.

And lets just end this discussion here since we're no longer talking abt mappers we hate and why etc etc.

If u want to continue then i suggest u pm me. If not nvm
Intentions does not always equal to true outcome. Remember that.

Also, nice ad hominem attack you have there. I was thinking of ending it here anyways, you don't seem to be getting the point so no bother.
Topic Starter
fat pear

Reset- wrote:

What a nice thread

chaee wrote:

Calling them aids?
HW maps are just dumb lol. don't waste your time m8
Topic Starter
fat pear
and please stick with the topic
Risa
Says the guy who simply cant play them at all. RIP
inb4 "it's not me that is shit it's the map / mapper". RIP x2
Topic Starter
fat pear

[ microism ] wrote:

and please stick with the topic
HappyRocket88