Blade & Soul

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
neurosis
Tari
Seems like a cool game, might try it!
Laharl
Tried it in china, didn't want to play on RU, yet I'm interested in the story so I might try it.
Raiken-
The anime is somehow good, not sure about the game. Sure, I'll give it a try later.
Topic Starter
neurosis
PatZar
needs VPN for indonesian :(
Witch Mercy
Can't wait for this. #HYPE
Umi
I already bought my founder's pack, I just can't wait ! I'll give my name later if u wanna play together ;)
Nyquill
oh yeah I got this game too. I played on tencent beforehand so it'll be cool to see the localization differences.
A Medic
I'm praying that I get randomly selected to play, but I can't wait till the full release.
Renevant
Started playing today. So far I've played a little of Summoner and BladeDancer. They're pretty simple to start off with, but enjoyable none the less.
Nyquill
42 KFM. Could have definitely hit 45 a lot earlier, but sidetracked by life and stuff..
FuZ
I was able to try it on a friend's account, it's like TERA except the combat system is way better on B&S. It sucks that they only do beta weekends instead of a non-stop beta until release like many other games.
Renevant
Yah, the combat is a lot easier to grasp with B&S. Especially concerning combos.

I'll definitely continue playing over each of the available weekends.
Karuta-_old_1
play the taiwan version instead with english patch, the problem with games like these is the queuing time being ridiculous
A Medic

Karuta- wrote:

play the taiwan version instead with english patch, the problem with games like these is the queuing time being ridiculous
Ya on the first weekend I only got to play for an hour and I dced and had 9 hour login Que. I think I'm just going to play on TW server until full game is released.
remarkz1
PvP is the best in this game IMO.
Renevant
I havent had any queues at all on both weekends.

Going to continue with the summoner class, probably until the beta ends. Might level up blade dancer as well
A Medic
The Official Release date is has been confirmed to be January 19th 2016 for B&S

http://imgur.com/02opSQD
Pikabutt
Originally was hyped for this game when it was initially announced, but that died off as little news about it was made public. Nevertheless, I did take advantage of the first closed beta, and was chosen again for the second one, but handed the code over to my boyfriend who wanted to try it out. Gonna see if my laptop could handle the game once released, otherwise, might have to wait until I build my PC இ‸இ゚
Deimos
no one is playing it? still have to wait ...

Minah
Lauched today! Still have to wait 'cause EU servers are always **** ):
Vuelo Eluko
everyone is off leveling and im still just level 15 watching myself wiggle & smile

Atmey
Downloaded it yesterday, created a character and went to sleep, woke up and went to work and posting from it, I don't think I will be able to play today either, :S
Topic Starter
neurosis
Tornado
I actually stopped playing FPS and MMORPG games after really long year.My friend invited me to play it,so I downloaded the game and the servers are currently very crowded.You can barely enter to your charachter.But the game looks nice after all,so maybe I will play it.Or maybe not :P
Aomi
As some other people have said; it's very crowded and you can barely even enter the game.
I didn't even know how I managed to get to lvl 4 with the constant amount of lag lmao

I'll play it when everything calms down a bit.
I'm liking it so far, though. ;p
-Makishima S-
Bladedancer still "perfectly balanced", like i remember from Russia BnS, EU have same story - "you guys search for party and i will solo every shit".
I am curious if perna stun BD also is a pain in pvp or at least this part got a bit balanced.
Renevant
NA queues seem to have finally calmed down a bit.
Vexx
Rip my horrible internet :/ Everything just.....lags to the point where it's unplayable for me, but I absolutely love the game concept and combat.
-Makishima S-
For me in EU only Cross-server dungeon server lags as fuck.
I feel like i am connected to NA and that makes my sin unplayable :(.
Tornado
I heard that,the dungeon missions starts on level 15.But my friend told me that they are insane to do it alone.Maybe thats why,some locations makes the game laggy.If you keep on leveling,there will be less people.So just try to not give up and make sure you hang out with at least 1 friend and dont do risky strats on the monsters.The game has a high member currently.I have no clue about the game tricks but I will probably figure it out. :p
Jordan
I made a massive destroyer with all the body settings scaled to the max and called it Thor Bjornsson
Vuelo Eluko
anyone with a male lyn needs to go into the hm store and preview the My Angel outfit RIGHT NOW
Aomi

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

anyone with a male lyn needs to go into the hm store and preview the My Angel outfit RIGHT NOW
i
cant
??
Vuelo Eluko

Aomi wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

i
cant
??
ITS THE GREATEST THING EVER OH MY GOD