forum

[duplicate] More achievements?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Unlucky_w
I like doing achievements in others games. So If Osu! can have more achievements, it probably will make it... better, amusing? To people who likes challenges and are addict to these stuffs like that, etc.. Adding achievements can improve Osu! a little bit.. right? No? I'm just saying... You can all be disagree with this if you want to.
Rilene
Seems nice, I like this idea but... There is no/low demand for this feature though.
deadbeat
t/107625 if you have some ideas, post them here
Topic Starter
Unlucky_w
Oh Wow! I didn't even expected that someone will actually write a forum request about 'adding achievements'. Well ok Deadbeat, I will stick up with your forum achievements request. However, I will only write down my Ideas (along with people who also has ideas) on this forum just in case we don't get lost by flooding replies if you don't mind (since this forum is new and unpopular). Until then, if some ideas are populars, I will give the most convincing achievements ideas to your forum and make votes increase somehow. {From my ideas, this forum will only be giving ideas and your forum will be the main one. So try to connect these forums together.} [Fact: I'm new on forum chat, so correct me if anything's wrong.] :roll: :?
Bara-
Just post them in the thread DeadBeat linked
It's a bad idea to post in a marked thread (this one's marked as duplicate --> Marked thread)
Topic Starter
Unlucky_w
Mkkk. :?
deadbeat
it's easier to keep all the ideas in a single thread. they won't get lost, don't worry :3
Topic Starter
Unlucky_w
Sure okay. I don't mind.