forum

Emerald's Spring osu! 25k to 45k Aus/NZ Tournament!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mirt

kor3ry3kor3 wrote:

Athrun wrote:

So, Karamu forfeits...
GG get to the finals
Haha. Good luck ^~^
Empathy
You'll have to wait and see if you're vsing screaming or me then Arthun :p
Athrun

Empathy wrote:

You'll have to wait and see if you're vsing screaming or me then Arthun :p
i-im not scared of both of you!
Ironsoul27
I wish I culd play but my rank is too high ;_;

there aren't many australian tournys happening so it kinda sucks
MilkyTaste

Athrun wrote:

ScreamingHawk wrote:

Struggling to stay under 45k :O I'm not going to do very well in this tournament -.-
Just believe :D
Believing was not enough :P

Kor3ry3-Kun
Believing was not enough :P

You had a good run as some of the points were unexpected. It was really close.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Main forum post has been updated, map pack is having problems saving on it though. So you can find that here.
Athrun

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

Main forum post has been updated, map pack is having problems saving on it though. So you can find that here.
:D
Kor3ry3-Kun

Athrun wrote:

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

:D
Your not playing this round you know Kappa
Athrun

kor3ry3kor3 wrote:

Your not playing this round you know Kappa
Ik. But its better to keep up with the current mappool
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Alright guys, it's nearly time for week 2! I have finally updated the main post with the map pool link and updated the times of the matches on the bracket.
As far as streaming is confirmed, it will be held again on my channel http://www.twitch.tv/emeraldstar82 on both Friday and Saturday. It it possible that the stream may be a little late starting on both days but that is unlikely. As far as exporting the matches on YouTube, there is one full match (ChuChuez vs ScreamingHawk). There is also the first half of Karamu vs Mirt. These can all be found on my channel here. The other videos either failed to extract or were brought down by copyright. :/ You can still find the videos on my Twitch page. That is all the news for this week, if I have left anything or if you have any questions please let me know and I will get back to you asap. Hope to see you all on Twitch over the weekend! Peace.

- EmeraldStar82
Athrun
Pls no cancer maps for next round pls
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

Athrun wrote:

Pls no cancer maps for next round pls
#BlameDionysaw
Athrun
Hoping nothing :3
Kor3ry3-Kun

Athrun wrote:

Hoping nothing :3
Matches on Halloween and best of 9 interesting. Multitask casting and osu! :)
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Didn't have time to do schedule today! D:
Map pool is out though and the schedule will come out tomorrow, if you can't make a game on Saturday night please message me asap with an appropriate time.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Main post refuses to update. Schedule is here:
Thursday 29th October 2015
[17:00] DuhYuan vs Mirt
Saturday 31st October 2015
[20:00] ChuChuez vs Athrun
[21:00] Kor3ry3kor3 vs Empathy

Just a friendly reminder that DuhYuan vs Mirt is a best of 9 match. The LB is still best of 7 until next week.
Athrun
Me and my opponent cant come to the conclusion on when to play, since I'm always busy on the weekends.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
An update on this week's schedule:

Winners Bracket Round 3 + Losers Bracket Round 2:
Thursday 29th October 2015
[17:00] DuhYuan vs Mirt
Saturday 31st October 2015
[19:00] Kor3ry3kor3 vs Empathy
[20:00] ChuChuez vs Athrun Athrun forfeits.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Sorry folks! Tonight's game is delayed until tomorrow, a time has not yet been arranged.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Main post updated with schedule and map pool.

I made this week's map pool so please leave feedback on whether you'd rather Dionysaw or me to do the last two.
Athrun

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

Main post updated with schedule and map pool.

I made this week's map pool so please leave feedback on whether you'd rather Dionysaw or me to do the last two.
Could I try do one?
Athrun
For people still looking on this thread, I'm creating a mappool for the next week. Get hyped!
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Due to the unfortunate silence on ChuChuez for violating osu! community rules, he has been disqualified from the tournament.

That means that this week is grand final week! Tune in to see the upper bracket winner, Mirt, take on the runner up of the upper bracket, DuhYuan. The match will start at 8:30PM AEDT on Saturday 14th! Hope to see you all there!
Athrun
omg yes
Mirt

Athrun wrote:

For people still looking on this thread, I'm creating a mappool for the next week. Get hyped!
Ty based Athrun for choosing the best song :^)
Athrun

Mirt wrote:

Athrun wrote:

Ty based Athrun for choosing the best song :^)
No problem <3
Athrun
I would like to add, since there is another tournament after this, would I be able to become a mappool selector?
Kor3ry3-Kun

Athrun wrote:

I would like to add, since there is another tournament after this, would I be able to become a mappool selector?
Ehh Why I'm gonna ask Emerald if I'm going to cast his next tournament with the Client
Athrun

Kor3ry3-Kun wrote:

Athrun wrote:

Ehh Why I'm gonna ask Emerald if I'm going to cast his next tournament with the Client
I wanna be mappool selector Kappa
Kor3ry3-Kun
8-)

Athrun wrote:

KappaRoss
Athrun

Kor3ry3-Kun wrote:

8-)

Athrun wrote:

KappaRoss
dank
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
I'm making a show match schedule for Saturday, please fill out this form to participate.
http://goo.gl/forms/wsjxxRiFDG

Entries close 1:00PM Friday. Schedule will be released here in the forum.
Kor3ry3-Kun

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

I'm making a show match schedule for Saturday, please fill out this form to participate.

@Athrun Interesting. But I'm casting I'll try to find someone to play with you. Maybe Empathy
Athrun

Kor3ry3-Kun wrote:

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

@Athrun Interesting. But I'm casting I'll try to find someone to play with you. Maybe Empathy
:OOOOOOOOO I'll need to revise on playing. Would a Saturday during the middle of the day be alright though...
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

Athrun wrote:

:OOOOOOOOO I'll need to revise on playing. Would a Saturday during the middle of the day be alright though...
It'll be either just before or just after the match unfortunately.
Athrun

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

Athrun wrote:

It'll be either just before or just after the match unfortunately.
:(
Empathy
Arthun if you want, we can vs for the show match. :) I'm ok with vsing you, not sure about you though.

Also for your next tournament Emerald I would be happy to be a streamer :P
Athrun

Empathy wrote:

Arthun if you want, we can vs for the show match. :) I'm ok with vsing you, not sure about you though.

Also for your next tournament Emerald I would be happy to be a streamer :P
but I thought kor3 was casting?

And I have no problem playing with you, just issues with time.
Kor3ry3-Kun
Here's the MP link for the finals: https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/20245638

And Thanks for a Great Tournament KappaRoss :) :) :) :)
show more