[ General]Well, we have here some General stuffs that you might consider after read all of them:
- Consider add these info into tags. I must clarify I found out most of the information surfing on BandCamp, muzofox and this osu! version:
- Remove " - " from tags as it doesn't make really sense here. I know the website says this is the album, but you just should include relevant information here.
- Add piano to tags as long this is one of the main instruments that sounds in the set.
- Add chord to tags because this song is a harmony of chords.
- Add Beatholic to tags. He was the one who uploaded the first version of the set over the internet. You can found out the real information of song here.
- Add electronic intrumental jazz hiphop as this is the genre of the music. Do not need to use them all though as long as BN will decide which one is the best which fits here.
- Kiai Sections: I know Ranking Criteria has stated thar Gd'ers can use the kiai times they want as long they makes sense. But, digging into the difficulties, there are some of them that has kiai and other ones don't have. It would make more sense if all the diffs have AT LEAST one kiai time.
- Here you have the lyrics if you want to included on the description. <3
- The soft-hitclap.wav file has a possible delay higher than 5ms. And also it is shorter than 100ms. Consider to fix it.
- The Hyper diff name doesn't fit properly here. Because it doesn't have sense naming a hyper over a ENHI mapset, so I highly suggest renaming the hyper into Light Insane to a better name consistency of the diffs.
[Squirrel's Easy]Woah! This easy really impressed me. It's really well made and the flows are perfect. you have done a great job mapping this Easy! What I'm going to point out here just minor suggestions that can improve the readability a bit:
- 00:04:690 (1) I'm not against this NC. This plays good, but it would be cools that you keep the NC pattern that you manage in all the difficulty and in this way, it would be consistency throughout the other diffs.
- 00:07:417 (1) You can move the slider here a bit to reduce the off-screened of this section. You can do the same with this slider 00:29:235 (1) too.
- 00:31:659 (1) The red points don't follow properly the waves of what this song suggest. If you listen to this section carefully, you'll find there just one main change that is here 00:32:265, despite the piano sets suggest that there are two changes. It would be more cool if you followed that piano changes with a slider wave. What about this?
- 00:34:084 (1,2) The current rhythm doesn't play bad, but it would flow better if you followed this slider's end 00:33:478 (3) to place the next slider and make it blanket with 00:35:296 (2). For example.
- 00:35:296 (2) I highly suggest to emphasize this section with a whistle with the auto sampleset. In this way, you keep consistency with the first sound pattern that you used here 00:33:175 (2,1).The soft sampleset you use here would make more sense if it were in the slider's end. If you agree you can do the same with these following notes:
Sliders's heads: 00:37:720 (2) - 00:40:144 (2) - 00:42:568 (3) (In this case, it would sound better if you added whistle-auto in the head and soft-whistle on the reverse)
- 00:46:205 (1) This slider is a bit off-screened. Consider moving it a bit to the left to reduce the off-screens.
- From 01:01:356 to 01:02:568 there are important beats that can't be avoided. Despite this is a Easy diff, I think it would be better if you emphasize that piano set with some notes. What about this?
- 01:20:144 (1) Just a minor suggestion, but you can place it here x=312|y=120to improve the cursor movement and make it more relax.
[apple's Normal] Nothing to complain about this diff. It's well done! Good job apple! However, I'm going to point out some personal suggestion that you might consider if they improve the difficulty:
- 00:15:296 (2,3) This blanket can be improved. I know this doesn't change anything on the readability of this pattern but it would better if you blanketed them better.
- 00:37:720 (3,4) The flow here doesn't play bad, but I think it would be better if you try out an intuitive cursor flow. The main flow suggest to players move the cursor to up to click this 00:38:326 (4) despite the slider 00:37:720 (3) suggests the next note will be next to it. I think it would make more sense if you follow the slider's end and place the circle over this slider 00:38:629 (5) as a stack.
- 00:41:356 (1,2) The main flow plays good, but I'll just suggest to change the slider's shape to something that can blanket better the circle. For example.
- 01:24:993 (1,2) Same here. But, in this particular case, I'd rather go for placing the circle at the bottom to follow the slider's end.
[sheela's Hard] I liked this diff. I don't the patterns are readable and the flow is perfect! Congratulations! Nonetheless, I have some suggestions. Feel free to read it and consider if they're garbage or not:
- Digging into the Song Setup option of the Normal and this hard, I found out that the difference of HP Drain time and Overall Difficulty isn't the same. Despite you increase the OD +2, the HP goes +1. I highly suggest to keep this consistent because the Hyper has the same OD with this hard. So, I think it would be better if you decrease on 1 the OD.
- 00:13:478 (5,3) Just a minor suggestion with these two slider: I think you can improve the blanket among them by Ctrl + G this 00:14:690 (3) and follow the approach circle to improve the blanket.
- 00:16:811 (3,1) The flow here doesn't play bad, but I think keeping the DS here would make stuffs easier and coherent.
- 00:24:841 (2,3) Same as the second point. I know this doesn't change anything in readability or either flow, but I think it would be better to keep neater patterns amond the objects.
- 00:44:993 (5,6) Notable distance snap error here, I know that you wanted to separate the objects in a way to make a jump and follow a equal DS among these objects 00:45:599 (6,7,1) , but I think following the DS would be the best option to make this pattern.
- 00:53:478 (1) A really nazi suggestion here, by moving a grid of the second slider's point to the right would make this blanket perfect.
- 01:01:356 (3) Another nazi suggestion: Move the slider's end point here x=336|y=40 to have the same x axis with this slider 01:01:962 (5)
- 01:05:447 (7) this circle doesn't fit properly here. I think this is not following the piano set as long as this part 01:05:447 doesn't have any sound. So it would be better if you remove it to make more emphasize on the next slider as well as you did here 01:12:569 (7,1) .
- 01:06:205 (3) Nazi suggestion: by moving the slider's end point a grid to the right and then to up, it would make the perfect blanket with this slider 01:06:811 (4).
- 01:21:811 Doesn't the piano scale start here? If you agree, consider adding a circle.
[117's Hyper] I love the jumps of this diff despite I can't pass them. Here some personal suggestions:
- HP -0.5 would fit better to have HP increase consistent. Because the Normal diff uses HP on 4 Hard difficulty uses HP on 5 and the Insane difficulty uses HP on 7, so it would make sense if this hyper uses HP on 6
- 00:09:538 (6) Despite this jump here looks good, it seems to be a bit forced. As it finished on a blue tick, players must have to move into a awkward jump that doesn't feel properly here. I highly suggest to try out something less hard as long as it is a hyper diff. What about this?
- 00:32:872 (5,6) Why the increase of DS here? Despite it plays good, it would flow better if you keep the DS consistency as well as you did here 00:31:659 (1,2,3,4,5)
- 00:36:508 (1,2) Just a minor suggestion here, but you can improve the blanket among these object by placing this slider 00:37:114 (2) here x=473|y=251.
- 00:48:629 (1,2,3,4) The rhythm here doesn't play good. If we take into account that the most important beats here are the piano scale, it's not well emphasize and it is missing a lot of significant beats that can't be avoided. So I highly suggest to keep the 1/2 sliders pattern here as you were managing in the previous sections to improve the readability here. Like this.
[z16161's Insane] I can't mod this diff. Because I just pass it with B lol:
- 01:38:940 (2) - Unsnapped slider (end).