forum

any messenger that help me find friendly people?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Railey2
you should probably try to make friends with people that speak your language until your English gets better. I believe there are channels that are solely targeted at people that speak Malay.
Maybe someone can help you out here, since I don't know any of these channels.

Indonesian people to the rescue!
deadbeat
Try play multiplayer matches as well. Not a bad way to meet new people
Ameth Rianno

Railey2 wrote:

This is a nonsense to indonesian people, why do you see the country than the person?

will you rescue me?

Coba ke multiplayer, nggak susah kan kalau mau dapet temen-temen?
Rilene
You may want to try to find a cooperative game like Minecraft (some servers, especially Economy Survival or Towny where players tend to cooperate to be successful) to find friends.

Or... The easiest way, which is deadbeat's way.

Just try greet them and try to start or join their conversation (make sure you didn't join their conversation in sudden from nowhere, be sure to greet them first before doing so), the longer and better the conversation is, the higher change for you to earn a friend.
FuZ
there's a discord server here : t/359018

but the community on it is pretty much the same as the #osu channel, a bunch of kids
Railey2

Ameth Rianno wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

This is a nonsense to indonesian people, why do you see the country than the person?
I see that he struggles to use proper English, so thats why I recommended that he sticks to people that speak mother tongue, given that it is his objective to make friends.
I don't care what country you, he. or anyone lives in, but language barriers are still a thing. Owning up to that fact doesn't make me superficial. It just makes you seem dumb if you insinuate that owning up to language barriers makes anyone superficial.
Other Indonesians could possibly point him to the places where he finds people that he can properly communicate with.
Ninonuko

Railey2 wrote:

you should probably try to make friends with people that speak your language until your English gets better. I believe there are channels that are solely targeted at people that speak Malay.

No offense, but I'd rather be friendless.
abraker

deadbeat wrote:

Try play multiplayer matches as well. Not a bad way to meet new people
I got an average of 1 new friend per month when playing multiplayer regularly the past half year or so. Oddly enough some introduced themselves in private chat out of the blue. Maybe that's worth a shot too ;)
E m i

Ninonuko wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

flip flag
Topic Starter
CalmirageD88

Momiji wrote:

Ninonuko wrote:

flip flag
flip flag again.

well, it's fun to post nonsense like this.
now, don't post nonsense ._. kay?
Topic Starter
CalmirageD88
Bad greetings, sry. Then I'll tell deeper about me (maybe it can help?)

I already play osu! since 4 months (or so) ago, but play it offline. I rarely typing and replying stuff like this before, this is why I lack in English.
I started play osu! online past week, and it's new experience for me. Now I can see people chatter in lobby, multi-playing, and see my scores in this game.
The point is, I'm new in here. So, I seek for any suggestion how to make friends with my bad English grammar.
E m i

CalmirageD88 wrote:

Momiji wrote:

flip flag
flip flag again.

well, it's fun to post nonsense like this.
now, don't post nonsense ._. kay?
._.
Douae
Rilene

CalmirageD88 wrote:

Bad greetings, sry. Then I'll tell deeper about me (maybe it can help?)

I already play osu! since 4 months (or so) ago, but play it offline. I rarely typing and replying stuff like this before, this is why I lack in English.
I started play osu! online past week, and it's new experience for me. Now I can see people chatter in lobby, multi-playing, and see my scores in this game.
The point is, I'm new in here. So, I seek for any suggestion how to make friends with my bad English grammar.
Never tell deeper about you (like opinions and preferences) first, try greet and start a conversation first, you'll eventually find a chance to tell more about yourself.
Incase if the conversation goes wrong, quickly change the subject like "Oh, by the way, do you <insert what you want to ask>?", it tends to work most of the times.

Becareful though, try not to change the subject like every 5 minutes, changing the subject at least every 15 to 20 minutes should do you good.
Topic Starter
CalmirageD88

Sirade wrote:

Never tell deeper about you (like opinions and preferences) first, try greet and start a conversation first, you'll eventually find a chance to tell more about yourself.
Incase if the conversation goes wrong, quickly change the subject like "Oh, by the way, do you <insert what you want to ask>?", it tends to work most of the times.

Becareful though, try not to change the subject like every 5 minutes, changing the subject at least every 15 to 20 minutes should do you good.
Thanks for info :)
i'll keep that suggestion
piruchan
Just go to multi and find a room with nice people who play for fun. The forums can be nice as well, but it's way easier to chat about random things in game. Stalking some channels and join in when there's a topic you find interesting might also help.
CuticleThong
To TS: Just say Hi in chats and stay calm already. Start chatting to them without any embarrasment and inconfidence. You can do that bro!

Railey2 wrote:

Momiji wrote:

flip flag
WTF such ppls. I'm Indonesian too -__-** Flip flag again already
primrose
be my friend im always down for new friends hmu
Amakari_old
I'll be your friend. You won't have to cry alone anymore at night, wondering why you have no friends. You can cry with a FRIENDnow!!
^_^
RedKing
;) added
Isla-
Just be friend