1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development

show more
posted
I just tried it and its really entertaining. Good work. Its a shame that the editor is not included yet though. q.q
posted

Kurokami wrote:

I just tried it and its really entertaining. Good work. Its a shame that the editor is not included yet though. q.q
Thanks i will try to include it tomorrow, also i need to map more Easy diffs, it's really hard to play the Normal diffs so early :)
posted
Great job on this! I'm not a fan of the diva games in the first place (game mechanics are shit) but this plays nicely.
posted

peppy wrote:

Great job on this! I'm not a fan of the diva games in the first place (game mechanics are shit) but this plays nicely.
Thanks alot :)
posted
I'm playing with keyboard so its hard to get used but actually I think its not that hard. What you need now is a correct spread. As I noticed Easy has no both key note but Normal already has a "lot", it would be nice to introduce them with a fewer number first. Something like the introduction of jumps in CtB.
posted

Kurokami wrote:

I'm playing with keyboard so its hard to get used but actually I think its not that hard. What you need now is a correct spread. As I noticed Easy has no both key note but Normal already has a "lot", it would be nice to introduce them with a fewer number first. Something like the introduction of jumps in CtB.
Ya that's actually a good idea, i thought about "not using arrows" on easy diffs, cause they might be too hard for that, but it might be a better idea to use them in very easy situations to learn them, or maybe less often in normals.
posted

peppy wrote:

Even though u aren't a fan of the diva games is there a chance that this will be implemented in the near future if this gets popular?

Gratz Baumi hope the effort was worth it :)
posted
Suddenly Normal. I don't want to know how the difficulty "Hard" is! aaaaa
I'm not a fan of project diva either but great job on this! Will try mapping once the guide is out.
posted
Baum in Cutting Edge the lag after ~ 2/3 of this map still occurs :(
posted
I'm speechless, this is awesome :D
posted
Cool to see this finally done. Looks great!
posted
This looks really cool! Good job :P
posted
amazing
posted
Hello there , Super hyped by this .

So , I just come to point out something
so , yeah , things is based on video , Playing something like this whithout video would be kinda like eating a chocolate bread without chocolate xD
what I mean , Basically I have eyes problem with Brightness , so I'm forced to play all games mode with atleast 50% ( tho I use like 98% all mode)
In case the thing is not well explained : Here is what I talk about

So , since the notes are linked to playfield brightness , if I want to play I can't barely see what is happening cause of too much light , and if I try to make it dark I won't see the notes appearing at all . ( I tried the 50% effect too and it didn't changed much )
so well , Super cool stuff there , I don't know if it can help but just wanted to point that one out , Not sure if well explained hawa ;w;

Gogogo~~ have a nice day ^^/
posted
Looks good, works great. thanks for sharing, awesome job ^.^
posted
This informative post will be deleted anyway, just move along
posted
Awesome
Can't wait till I can actually test it out
posted
I really need the program to create the storyboard for osu!diva :(
posted
Alright the Thead has been Updated:
• Storyboard Creator added.
• Mapping Tutorial added.
• Known Issues Section added.
• Planned Features Section added.

@Reikokaz
Yes i'm afraid i found no solution for that, i added it to the known Issues.

@Eternalie
Yes i'ts kinda unfortunate that u can't use the Background Dim for osu!DIVA Maps, i added it to known issues.

Edit:
• I changed the name from Osu! Diva to osu!DIVA and i reuploadet all files.
• The osu!DIVA skin has been added as preferred skin to the maps, so you won't even need to use the skin, as long as you didn't activate "Ignore all Beatmap skins."
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3656092
I have to spam the key for a million times unlike in project diva, you cant alternate between arrow keys and buttons
show more