forum

Disabling the ranking score on multiplayer... [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy
I don't know if someone sent this... BUT ranking at the right is very annoying, I can't play with the score table...
I ALWAYS disable on solo, that's because I don't like play multi >_<
I want to disable the scores on multi just pressing tab
On the 3 game modes...

C'mon please .-.
Also on the break, if you press tab will appear it will disable (disappear) but nothing! D:
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy
Also on the break, if you press tab will appear it will disable (disappear) but nothing! D:
Lybydose
This was denied 3 days ago: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=36305. It was also denied several times before that as well. Search before you make a request.
DJ Angel
i agree with gabriel, it could be option as in solo ( we only see the score board at breaktimes) because its really annoying to have always that thing to distract us... im pretty sure that much people have the same problem... isn't there a way,a command, anything to take that out?
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy

Lybydose wrote:

This was denied 3 days ago: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=36305. It was also denied several times before that as well. Search before you make a request.
But, how can be denied if IS ON SCRIPT of game?
Well, if you press tab on the multiplayer and on a break, will appear the message, visible for all times, or only when the break ends...
HOW?!
Lybydose
It was denied because peppy said "no".
Topic Starter
Zeugziumy

Lybydose wrote:

It was denied because peppy said "no".
Well forget it, that's because I hate play multi...
Lock this topic now
Derekku
Kay. :v