forum

Should PewdiePie Play Osu!?

posted
Total Posts
show more
The Gambler
The game won't matter to most of the newbies...

It's the forums that will go to shit.
Nameless

The Gambler wrote:

The game won't matter to most of the newbies...

It's the forums that will go to shit.
And #osu.
Oh wait, it already went to shit.
balldoowell
Been two hours since his video was posted.
Currently 11k online rn
huh
Nameless

balldoowell wrote:

Been two hours since his video was posted.
Currently 11k online rn
huh
We might want to wait longer than two hours.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Let's all gleefully greet the almost 10k new players that have joined us in this past hour.
Kagari
i was surprised to see this forum was posted like a month ago LOL
A Medic

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Let's all gleefully greet the almost 10k new players that have joined us in this past hour.

And Climbing.
Nameless

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

And by tomorrow that number will be closer to 20K.
Vuelo Eluko
BUH BUH BUH BROFIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
Mercurial

Nameless wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

And by tomorrow that number will be closer to 100K. Probably an exaggeration, once again.
I don't know what to think anymore.
Nameless

Mercurial wrote:

I don't know what to think anymore.
You don't need to think.
Cyclohexane
I don't welcome it or reject it. We already have very dodgy fanbases over in osu!, what's another one gonna bring? More shitposting in osu!, well the mods will handle that.

More shitposting in the forums, well the mods will handle that.

More talking about pdp? Well that's really caused more by the people who dislike him. These kinds of threads are probably gonna be moved here and extreme shitposting will ensue

So really not much is going to change I think, if anything it's more people for me (us?) to snark at
Endie-
I'm looking forward to seeing "How do i get better" posts all over the forums.
puxtu
lol
Myxo
Twilight Randomizer
Pretty much my reaction to this:

"Oh hey, who's that guy? I remember him from something."

"I'm gonna try checking it out."

"Wait... I think I remem-- OH DEAR GOD NO NO NO NO NO NO NO"

Question-wise: If you want the forums to completely go to shit by a wave of nearly thoughtless fanboys/fangirls of PewDiePie, sure. It already happened to YandereDev, he had to stop responding to most of YouTube comments, blog comments, or e-mails. Not like it matters, though, the video has already happened. Brace the forums/chat, lads.
puxtu

oh right, nvm
Cyclohexane

Twilight Randomizer wrote:

Pretty much my reaction to this:

"Oh hey, who's that guy? I remember him from something."

"I'm gonna try checking it out."

"Wait... I think I remem-- OH DEAR GOD NO NO NO NO NO NO NO"

Question-wise: If you want the forums to completely go to shit by a wave of nearly thoughtless fanboys/fangirls of PewDiePie, sure. It already happened to YandereDev, he had to stop responding to most of YouTube comments, blog comments, or e-mails. Not like it matters, though, the video has already happened. Brace the forums/chat, lads.
i think you underestimate the aut- power of the moderation team

I'm really looking forward to him being spammed by people asking him to play his maps, just like when Dyrus used to play
Otrebor
FUCK
Rilene
I'm ok with him but not is >50% of his fanbase who's immature.
Twilight Randomizer
Now that the wave can't be stopped, and I had time to think about this (I'm decent at multitask thinking when in school), I'm curious about how many people will actually try playing good maps, checking out the other modes, and generally being actual solid players, and how many will just be the weebs that only play the ridiculously "kawaii desu lessthanthree lessthanthree ecksdeedeedeedeedeedeedeedeedee" maps, and go "yay, so fun, thanks poopiedie-sama desu lessthanthree", while being a giant rash on the forums/chat.
Cyclohexane
Blue Dragon's probably going to become even more "popular".

May his soul rest in peace.
A Medic
time to become a mapper again.

2k16 the dream.
HaibokuShounen

Nameless wrote:

DIOkuya wrote:

I like Pewds I just don't want the risk of his fanbase on here. It'd be an apocolypse.

The osu! community is already borderline apocalyptic.

BUT its not there yet!!!