forum

[invalid] [duplicate] Integrated Website

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
maleficmage
It would be awesome to see the website integrated directly into Osu! so that downloading and checking forums is a lot easier to do.
Piine
For the first reason, that would be a no seeing it will render osu!direct useless. For second reasom, it sounds neat and I dunno. I remember peppy making profile tabs viewable ingame.
Bauxe
Exa

Bauxe wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/106513
Not the same thing.

It would be cool to be able to access the forums directly from in-game but that just saves 15 seconds of our lives and some ram on our pc.
Idk, sounds like something possible.
Gumpy
It's a cool idea, but rather pointless.
Bauxe

Exa wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/106513
Not the same thing.

It would be cool to be able to access the forums directly from in-game but that just saves 15 seconds of our lives and some ram on our pc.
Idk, sounds like something possible.
But this is pretty much a built in web browser?
abraker
Worth as a supporter feature, and why not make osu! it's own standalone operating system while you are at so you can do everything you could do outside of osu! in osu!? :roll:
Bara-
insanity_X
another option would be using steam overlay.
Vesrand

abraker wrote:

Worth as a supporter feature, and why not make osu! it's own standalone operating system while you are at so you can do everything you could do outside of osu! in osu!? :roll:
yo dawg
Brandiz

maleficmage wrote:

downloading and checking forums is a lot easier to do.
Well that's kind of the idea of osu!direct, wich is a supporter feature because a lot of people want ingame downloads.
Stefan
The other question is if that's actually asked by the community and it apparently doesn't looks like people would need it so urgently. Downloading from the website is quite pointless if you're supporter already. That'd requires to be a non-supporter feature but at all, I doubt will be added that quickly.