1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted

Luisina wrote:


Te amo uwu♥



In progress:
-
Please send me a message if you want changes in your request. See ya~
quedo precioso! gracias!
posted

Luisina wrote:






In progress:
-
Please send me a message if you want changes in your request. See ya~[/centre]
Te quedo hermozooo uwu ❤️
posted
Hi :3

Request to: Luisina
Type: Collab
Text: Yes (Nombre 1: Urushihara Nombre 2: Neptune Nombre 3: Darkg63 Nombre 4: Splinter )
Size: Avatar
Animation: No
Image link: https://puu.sh/xCWcq/031dd5dfc3.png
Border: Doted line? im not sure if its necessary with tear.
Shape: Tear
Any suggestion: none
posted
Hi !

Type: Avatar
Text: Yes
Size: 128x128
Animation: No
Image link: https://www.noelshack.com/2017-38-1-1505763149-yes.jpg
Border: Cross
Shape: Square
Any suggestions: No.

Thank you !
posted

-Urushihara- wrote:

Hi :3

Request to: Luisina
Type: Collab
Text: Yes (Nombre 1: Urushihara Nombre 2: Neptune Nombre 3: Darkg63 Nombre 4: Splinter )
Size: Avatar
Animation: No
Image link: https://puu.sh/xCWcq/031dd5dfc3.png
Border: Doted line? im not sure if its necessary with tear.
Shape: Tear
Any suggestion: none
Link original de la imagen xfis
posted
Type: Userpage Banner
Text:Neitel's Page!
Size: 616x160
Animation: Yes - Gif
Image link:Render
Border:internal
Shape:square
Any suggestions: very cute!!! :3
posted
hola luisinaanannananana

Type: collabsitos
Text: nop
Size: 128x128
Animation: nop
Image link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHmRaNaWsAUUmQs.jpg
Border: normal line ! ! !
Shape: nop
Any suggestions: ponele filtritos lindos nada más, gracias <333

Type: bannersuli
Text: 永遠に
Size: el normal
Animation: alguno lindo we
Image link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C00sOnBUcAAvZ-E.png
Border: no sé alguno que quede lindo JAJAJ up2u
Shape: nao
Any suggestions: ni idea, como quieras vos agregarle algo o no(? tkm

gracias y perdón por las molestias uwu <3<3<3<3<3
posted
<3

Request to: Luisina
Type: Avatar
Text: Yes, Manco.
Size: 180x180
Animation: No
Image Link: http://i.4cdn.org/c/1503599538659.png
Border: Cut Line
Shape: Square
Any suggestions: CUTE!! CUTE!! CUTE!! CUTE!!

Thanks! Love your work! OWO
posted

La imagen original



In progress:
-
Please send me a message if you want changes in your request. See ya~
posted

Luisina wrote:


La imagen original



In progress:
-
Please send me a message if you want changes in your request. See ya~
Holy Crap Luisina lol thanks
posted

Luisina wrote:

-Urushihara- wrote:

Hi :3

Request to: Luisina
Type: Collab
Text: Yes (Nombre 1: Urushihara Nombre 2: Neptune Nombre 3: Darkg63 Nombre 4: Splinter )
Size: Avatar
Animation: No
Image link: https://puu.sh/xCWcq/031dd5dfc3.png
Border: Doted line? im not sure if its necessary with tear.
Shape: Tear
Any suggestion: none
Link original de la imagen xfis
JAJAJAJA QUE CABEZA DE HUEVO SOY XD
https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/n-zfvgw8/e ... 2365d7.jpg
posted
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
osu! resolution: 1440x900
Camera resolution: 1280x720
Player name: Yes - Steve2312
Chat box: Yes - small Chat box
Now playing box: Yes
Recent follower box: Yes
Recent donation box: No
Social media:
Character / Anime: None
Background: https://imgur.com/a/p2evu

ありがと :):D
posted
Type: Userpage
Text: Yes!~ (Welcome to tenryuuchi userpage)
Size: 624x200
Animation: Yes
Image link: here!
Border: internal
Shape: square
Any suggestions: make it cool please uwu (if possible, use 3d glitch effect animation)

thanks!!~
posted
.
posted
cancelled
posted
Type: Userpage Banner
Text: Yes, just my name California
Image link: http://weheartit.com/entry/87759567
Any suggestions: name in the middle, with font that matches that cali beach feel ;)
posted
heyaheya

stream overlay:
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
osu! resolution: 1920x1080
Camera resolution: 640×480
Player name: Yes (Zenoha)
Chat box: Yes
Now playing box: Yes
Recent follower box: No
Recent donation box: No
Social media: No
Character / Anime: https://i.imgur.com/IoEHvi8.png
Background: https://i.imgur.com/A0Zc6MM.jpg

take your time~~
posted
heyo

Stream Overlay
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
osu! resolution: 1920 x 1080
Camera resolution: 1280x960
Player name: Yes
Chat box: No
Now playing box: No
Recent follower box: No
Recent donation box: No
Social media: twitter @VietzNA | youtube @VietzNA
Character / Anime: https://orig00.deviantart.net/b87d/f/20 ... 97zhpf.png
Background: anything you see fit
posted
Type: collab
Text: Yes pelirroja Shana y pelo verde Zad. la fuente te la dejo a eleccion
Size: 128x128
Animation: No
Image link: https://puu.sh/xEG1p/8c92d059f0.rar
Border: yes
posted

Resolution is 2 poor


Don't multirequest.



In progress:
-
Please send me a message if you want changes in your request. See ya~
show more
Please sign in to reply.