forum

YUGEN [ALL MODES] [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Garin

Burillion wrote:

I keep getting combo bursts on the left and right hand of the screen :/. I have It disabled In options menu as well as shader effects but I keep getting the cursor trail's little sprinkles on the side of my screens and It's really distracting :/ The video that shows of the skin doesn't have that happen. Any Idea why?

Happens at 30 combo, 60 combo and 100.
get a blank star2.png file from another skin
Burillion

Garin wrote:

Burillion wrote:

I keep getting combo bursts on the left and right hand of the screen :/. I have It disabled In options menu as well as shader effects but I keep getting the cursor trail's little sprinkles on the side of my screens and It's really distracting :/ The video that shows of the skin doesn't have that happen. Any Idea why?

Happens at 30 combo, 60 combo and 100.
get a blank star2.png file from another skin
Omg thank you so much, this has made my osu experience all that much better :) and I love the skin, never seen a skin that makes osu gameplay smoother and better to look at :)

very good job on the skin
AirOneBlack
on 16:10 pause screen have icons cut out to the right. i can see only the text but not the icons. My screen is 1440X900.
Good skin overall, any chance of the other 2 modes?
[-Arcley-]
Oh, Cool!
New Skin :D
Athrun
I highly recommend this skin because it helped me FC a lot of songs. Please use it!

... No.. I'm not being forced to say this.
K a Z o
Hey i totally love that skin it is awesome :D But i have to say i liked the old spinner more. Could you maybe send me the old files? I would like to have the same spinner as in the video. thanks <3
mattchabbt

Garin wrote:

Miss Sexy wrote:

Hi so I'm using this skin, but for some reason I still have a slider end?
only available on cuttingedge build atm (maybe beta but idk?)
Do you know if it will be available with the next stable release?
Doggie
very nice skin garin
Rayhan
This is a very nice skin! i liked this BTW how do you take off slider ends?
longnguyen2004
Can you make a 5:4 version? Because when i use the 4:3 version on my 5:4 monitor, the Pause/Fail screen button is slightly off. Anyway, the skin is awesome!
Vax_old_1
This is an amazing skin! Keep up the good work
DW10
I always have black bars on the top and bottom of slider. Help? :c
SnowAngel_old_1
I use this skin, i like it very much gj! : )
euns
for some reason the skin wont upload and wont work in my osu :[
Furryy
Love this skin :0 10/10
vincaslt
This is the best clean and simple skin. After changing some hitsounds and images it is perfect :D
strwbrry
What is the song that plays on the fail screen? :P
NewtonVitas

DuckMuffins wrote:

It's Sad Memory from Chrono Trigger.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KntnrMLDLA
Topic Starter
Garin

NewtonVitas wrote:

DuckMuffins wrote:

It's Sad Memory from Chrono Trigger.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KntnrMLDLA
that's actually misnamed the correct name is "At the bottom of the night" :P
[Bastian]
Best skin ever :´)
Synk1337
My favorite skin now ! Thanks for making this happen <3
AeryBerry
Wow! This is an amazing skin; great work! I love the overall style. Amazing!~
-UmA-
hohoouu new skin,, thankss >w<
-sandAI
wow.
MakixnicoLove
Hi : 3 Your skin is really beautiful :3 :D
I've just a little problem on the sd version :s :

- http://puu.sh/lgMOH/3c8639c116.png

My resolution is 1280x1024.

Thx for your help : 3
BladeOfBeats
Probably one of the best skins you made!
:)
Topic Starter
Garin
uhhhhhhhhh can a mod delete that^ please -________-
DMD
Spinner looks kinda weird imo. Everything else is point on, great work!
Tiny3
Long time since YUGEN was made. Buuuut one question though-- 2 months already. Should it be now time to remove the red text saying that it would be used only for cutting edge?
UrbanClown
Original background:

douterer
I just started using your skin, I think it's amazing! But I kinda have 2 problems in Mania mode.

1) Silly question: When exactly must you press your keys? Compared to the default skin I seemed to have greater accuracy problems with this skin as I'm clueless about the exact time I should hit the keys. When the note hits the middle of the blue line or when it just touches it? http://i.imgur.com/qKMJe2m.png (See where my arrow is pointing at)
edit: found out lol

2) I don't think it's a fps problem, but when 1 note is coming down I see a stream of notes following after it ie. it's 1 note but it seems like multiple notes. Any way to fix this?
Scyan
Been using this skin for just over a week now. I've had no reason to switch back to my old skin. I absolutely love this, for both standard and Mania. Very good job on this skin, found a new favourite. :)

douterer wrote:

2) I don't think it's a fps problem, but when 1 note is coming down I see a stream of notes following after it ie. it's 1 note but it seems like multiple notes. Any way to fix this?
Have you tried locking your frames for mania to VSync? Worked for me.
wolfcrimes
pls make this work with stable build!
Cerilla
Thank you to Garin for the skin. This is a well crafted one. Keep up the good work.

wolfcrimes wrote:

pls make this work with stable build!
I used the latest stable and it worked well on my end. Not sure what makes it not work on your end.
Topic Starter
Garin

douterer wrote:

I just started using your skin, I think it's amazing! But I kinda have 2 problems in Mania mode.

1) Silly question: When exactly must you press your keys? Compared to the default skin I seemed to have greater accuracy problems with this skin as I'm clueless about the exact time I should hit the keys. When the note hits the middle of the blue line or when it just touches it? http://i.imgur.com/qKMJe2m.png (See where my arrow is pointing at)
edit: found out lol

1. try changing the HitPosition: line in skin.ini under 4k to the same hitposition as your previous skin the actual judgement area is just below the blue line

2. thats a problem with all bar note skins its called ghosting, use vsync or use different notes this was my first attempt at a mania skin and thus its quite flawed
DW10
Are you in the progress of making a new skin? You always make the best.
Topic Starter
Garin

DW10 wrote:

Are you in the progress of making a new skin? You always make the best.
currently making a collab skin ;)
LuluLamperouge
I think the cursor is kinda annoying and I sometimes lose it. Is there a replacement for it?
Trost
Hi, I was wondering if it is okay that I used some of your skin elements for my custom mix skin. If it is okay please reply and I'll make sure to credit you
If not then I'll take it out and find something different ;x
What I'm using (I don't know names xD)
-The osu layout like for selecting what mode/random song/mods
-The back button since I love it so much
-Numbers 1-9
Topic Starter
Garin

Epiclol wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if it is okay that I used some of your skin elements for my custom mix skin. If it is okay please reply and I'll make sure to credit you
If not then I'll take it out and find something different ;x
What I'm using (I don't know names xD)
-The osu layout like for selecting what mode/random song/mods
-The back button since I love it so much
thats fine
show more