1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
posted
i can see the gameplay there in pause-overlay since it is transparent there :^). well played for minimalist stuff
posted

J-Mars-B wrote:

Looks really nice and plays well too. Thank you for making this, I think I'll be using it for a while. =]


<3

Boobs wrote:

yea man. make a skin every fucking week. definitely not tiring. how do you even do that.

cool skin :)


N E E T L Y F

-Hakurei- wrote:

i can see the gameplay there in pause-overlay since it is transparent there :^). well played for minimalist stuff


hehe :D
posted
Very nice skin, wouldn't expect any less from Garin.
posted
Best skinner imo <3. Nice work :D
posted
Mediafire links are the same,
but wow! You even provided 3 download mirrors. I'm impressed.
posted

qwr wrote:

Mediafire links are the same,
but wow! You even provided 3 download mirrors. I'm impressed.


fixed thanks for pointing that out!
posted
added a video to the OP big thanks to Rav for doing such a great job so quickly! <3
posted
Amazing skin :D
posted
Welp. All i can say: It's really good skin :D
posted

Garin wrote:


Welcome

this is a skin i've been working on for the past few days, due to it's simplicity i don't really have much to say about it..
for now it's standard only but i MIGHT add Mania and Taiko elements too, no promises though.

I hope you enjoy :D






[centre]Skip Button



Pause and Fail Screens





Ranking Screen



Mod Icons

[/box]










If you have any feedback/suggestions please feel free to post



OMG NEW SKIINNNNNNN
:D
posted
Oh wow it looks amazing! Thanks for inviting me to watch you make some things of the skin, it was really fun to see how the Skin God Garin makes his skins! ^^ And I'm glad I got to help out a bit. Keep on the great work! Can't wait to see your future skins!

(Obviously won't be using this because my skin is more amazing.)
posted
Looks nice, didn't expect anything else :)
Seems like I have a new back button

But your mega links are down
posted

Rebecca wrote:

Oh wow it looks amazing! Thanks for inviting me to watch you make some things of the skin, it was really fun to see how the Skin God Garin makes his skins! ^^ And I'm glad I got to help out a bit. Keep on the great work! Can't wait to see your future skins!

(Obviously won't be using this because my skin is more amazing.)


hehe np was fun! :D and wow bm! jk your skin is cute :O <3

Lasse wrote:

Looks nice, didn't expect anything else :)
Seems like I have a new back button

But your mega links are down


was uploading an update try again! :)
posted
Hey Guys just pushed an update adding Mania elements let me know what you think of them they were inspired by the O2JamU mania skin as i use that skin a lot for mania so any feedback would be appreciated :D

i'll be adding the missing mania mod icons tomorrow :)
posted
Feels pleasant to watch and to play

Sick back button mate

ranking-XH and ranking-SH are kinda difficult to tell apart imo, but maybe that's just me
posted

Kaienyuu wrote:

Feels pleasant to watch and to play

Sick back button mate

ranking-XH and ranking-SH are kinda difficult to tell apart imo, but maybe that's just me


thanks man :)

yeah i've been trying to find a good way to fix that but nothing so far..
posted
I like this skin. The only problem I can see is that on pause and fail screen, the buttons are off the screen. I am using 800x600 res.
posted

rakosi2 wrote:

I like this skin. The only problem I can see is that on pause and fail screen, the buttons are off the screen. I am using 800x600 res.


yeah im working on fixing this, probably gonna have to make seperate versions for 16:9 and 4:3 resolutions :<<
posted
Alright just pushed an update

completely redesigned the Mania gamemode elements
added mania related mod icons
and added a 4:3 version download link to fix that problem posted above (Mega isnt working atm so no Mega links till later)

hope you guys enjoy :3
posted
Hit effect is misaligned. :(
Please sign in to reply.