1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
posted

rakosi2 wrote:

I like this skin. The only problem I can see is that on pause and fail screen, the buttons are off the screen. I am using 800x600 res.
I have this exact same problem using 1920x1200 res :( No fix yet.

I like the skin quite a lot but it seems a bit dark for my taste, don't mind me modifying that a bit for myself =P Or you could just release a light theme :roll: I'd much appreciate it.

Also: If you drag a file into the osu window to replace your menu-background, it only replaces the "menu-background.jpg" in the skin folder, however it won't replace the menu-background@x2.jpg file. This leads to the problem of it not updating the background on some resolutions. I think this is probably osu's fault. Deleting the x2.jpg version fixed this.
posted
Why do i see the sliders like this ? http://puu.sh/k6slc/d653efba7c.jpg
posted
wow.,nice skin
posted
Looks so good.
posted
This helped me get to over 3k pp.
Your skins get better and better each time.
posted
why do I have this skin with a circle at the end of slaydara ?
posted
I like it. Gave me easy 300pp. Good work!
posted
Hey man the skin is very good :)
posted
I see sliders with 2 circles.. please help
posted
okay since people obviously can't read ill put a big bold red text warning to the op.

this skin was made for the Cutting Edge build of Osu! if you use anything else you will have 2 slider ends.
posted

[Baguette] wrote:

I see sliders with 2 circles.. please help
switch your osu to cutting edge
posted
Love playing with this.
Only complaint is the hit circles are a little to dark for me.
posted

nomikos wrote:

[Baguette] wrote:

I see sliders with 2 circles.. please help
switch your osu to cutting edge
Cutting edge is bullshit i can't play in fullscreen and i have raw input lag then.
posted

[Baguette] wrote:

Cutting edge is bullshit i can't play in fullscreen and i have raw input lag then.
Then change the file names yourself if you don't want the slider end in stable.
Its really not that hard.
Honestly, you should've read that it was for cutting-edge clearly written at the top.

Change ( both hitcircleoverlay files ) to hitcircleoverlay-0.png and hitcircleoverlay-0@2x.png
Change the hitcircleoverlay file to a 1px. blank png file.
And if you want no slider ends, you're going to also have to change the hitcircles.png ( .png and @2x.png ) to 1px blank png files. As a result, you also won't have any combo colours.


,_,
posted
Amazing skin! :D Keep up the good work!
posted
but you can get sliderendcircle in beta too -a-
posted

makemecool123 wrote:

but you can get sliderendcircle in beta too -a-
oh really? neat didnt know that
posted

makemecool123 wrote:

but you can get sliderendcircle in beta too -a-
beta is almost the same as cutting edge tho
posted
The applause sound is kinda from, Chrono Trigger I guess?
posted

Napkins wrote:

[Baguette] wrote:

Cutting edge is bullshit i can't play in fullscreen and i have raw input lag then.
Then change the file names yourself if you don't want the slider end in stable.
Its really not that hard.
Honestly, you should've read that it was for cutting-edge clearly written at the top.

Change ( both hitcircleoverlay files ) to hitcircleoverlay-0.png and hitcircleoverlay-0@2x.png
Change the hitcircleoverlay file to a 1px. blank png file.
And if you want no slider ends, you're going to also have to change the hitcircles.png ( .png and @2x.png ) to 1px blank png files. As a result, you also won't have any combo colours.


,_,
This is probably already too complex for some people ;_;
Please sign in to reply.