forum

YUGEN [ALL MODES] [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
carroway
I've played a few maps with the skin and I've come across a few problems, however I'm not sure if they're just on my side or not. (I'm playing with 1366x768 if that helps)

The triangle in the middle of the spinner circle is just slightly off center and wobbles a little.

When trying to exit out of the endscreen of a map quickly, sometimes I will hit the "Watch Replay" button even though it's all the way across the screen, even if my mouse is just above the back button.

Other than that, I love the skin! :)
-Silentera-

Sor wrote:

When I download, the skin has hit circle ends. Where can I get the one with no hit circle ends?
Try playing on Cutting-Edge.
Pirat3P4tch
Nice and simple, just what I need.
_Indeketsu
Garin Top Skinner 2015
Topic Starter
Garin

Pannari wrote:

Really nice skin, looking forward to more of your work Garin :) (Collab skin, maybe??)
that would be awesome :O

Azer wrote:

this skin is legal hacks jesus christ
haha! dont say that i might get banned :^)

Trosk- wrote:

Really nice skin, good job Garin ^^

carroway wrote:

I've played a few maps with the skin and I've come across a few problems, however I'm not sure if they're just on my side or not. (I'm playing with 1366x768 if that helps)

The triangle in the middle of the spinner circle is just slightly off center and wobbles a little.

When trying to exit out of the endscreen of a map quickly, sometimes I will hit the "Watch Replay" button even though it's all the way across the screen, even if my mouse is just above the back button.

Other than that, I love the skin! :)
If you're having a problem with the replay button please redownload i fixed this problem, as for the spinner it will be fixed along with menu-button-background in the next update!

thanks for all the kind words guys im REALLY happy everyone is enjoying this <3
Syperek
This skin is so simple yet so fookin beautiful. Loving it <3
Balwator
I absolutely love the skin! Theres just one thing that annoys me - the retry button etc. when paused are on the right which is pretty annoying imo^^ I know I can still press in the middle like I'm used to but it's just a little weird. I also know I could change it by myself but I'm lazy :D Just wanted to point it out that it's a bit annoying (at least for me). Other than that like Azer said: "This skin is legal hacks" ^^
Topic Starter
Garin
what up guys just uploaded probably(?) the last update please redownload :3
[ vanila ]
I liked the old spinner... and i can't download it anymore...rip in peace XD
Topic Starter
Garin

wbproducer wrote:

I liked the old spinner... and i can't download it anymore...rip in peace XD
it was broken sorry, i tried to fix it but it wasn't gonna happen :<<
EzOzu

rakosi2 wrote:

I like this skin. The only problem I can see is that on pause and fail screen, the buttons are off the screen. I am using 800x600 res.

I have this exact same problem using 1920x1200 res :( No fix yet.

I like the skin quite a lot but it seems a bit dark for my taste, don't mind me modifying that a bit for myself =P Or you could just release a light theme :roll: I'd much appreciate it.

Also: If you drag a file into the osu window to replace your menu-background, it only replaces the "menu-background.jpg" in the skin folder, however it won't replace the menu-background@x2.jpg file. This leads to the problem of it not updating the background on some resolutions. I think this is probably osu's fault. Deleting the x2.jpg version fixed this.
[Baguette]
Why do i see the sliders like this ? http://puu.sh/k6slc/d653efba7c.jpg
wajinshu
wow.,nice skin
fleurs
Looks so good.
Haskorion
This helped me get to over 3k pp.
Your skins get better and better each time.
gorevskih
why do I have this skin with a circle at the end of slaydara ?
unboundlife
I like it. Gave me easy 300pp. Good work!
GamerStrike
Hey man the skin is very good :)
[Baguette]
I see sliders with 2 circles.. please help
Topic Starter
Garin
okay since people obviously can't read ill put a big bold red text warning to the op.

this skin was made for the Cutting Edge build of Osu! if you use anything else you will have 2 slider ends.
nomikos_old

[Baguette] wrote:

switch your osu to cutting edge
Pituophis
Love playing with this.
Only complaint is the hit circles are a little to dark for me.
[Baguette]

nomikos wrote:

[Baguette] wrote:

switch your osu to cutting edge
Cutting edge is bullshit i can't play in fullscreen and i have raw input lag then.
Napkins

[Baguette] wrote:

Cutting edge is bullshit i can't play in fullscreen and i have raw input lag then.
Then change the file names yourself if you don't want the slider end in stable.
Its really not that hard.
Honestly, you should've read that it was for cutting-edge clearly written at the top.

Change ( both hitcircleoverlay files ) to hitcircleoverlay-0.png and hitcircleoverlay-0@2x.png
Change the hitcircleoverlay file to a 1px. blank png file.
And if you want no slider ends, you're going to also have to change the hitcircles.png ( .png and @2x.png ) to 1px blank png files. As a result, you also won't have any combo colours.

,_,
Manivanh
Amazing skin! :D Keep up the good work!
makemecool123
but you can get sliderendcircle in beta too -a-
Topic Starter
Garin

makemecool123 wrote:

oh really? neat didnt know that
Choilicious

makemecool123 wrote:

beta is almost the same as cutting edge tho
Ayesha Altugle
The applause sound is kinda from, Chrono Trigger I guess?
deletemyaccount

Napkins wrote:

[Baguette] wrote:

Then change the file names yourself if you don't want the slider end in stable.
Its really not that hard.
Honestly, you should've read that it was for cutting-edge clearly written at the top.

Change ( both hitcircleoverlay files ) to hitcircleoverlay-0.png and hitcircleoverlay-0@2x.png
Change the hitcircleoverlay file to a 1px. blank png file.
And if you want no slider ends, you're going to also have to change the hitcircles.png ( .png and @2x.png ) to 1px blank png files. As a result, you also won't have any combo colours.

,_,
This is probably already too complex for some people ;_;
fat pear
to all people who say they still have the slider ends, play the cuttingedge build :)
TommyB
would you like a large sum of cash for this beautiful creation
Topic Starter
Garin

t0mbXD wrote:

would you like a large sum of cash for this beautiful creation
paypal me $420
fat pear
It looks awesome. Great job.
Makar
This skin is great; please make a Taiko version too!
CyberPoutine
I noticed that people playing on 800x600 have some of the 2 pause buttons out of the window. (Fail as well) You can still click it, it's just the icons beside are not in the window.
Nexerq
Amazing skin, love playing with it, especially mania. In fact, you got me into playing mania more now :)
Topic Starter
Garin

kevinosuaccount wrote:

I noticed that people playing on 800x600 have some of the 2 pause buttons out of the window. (Fail as well) You can still click it, it's just the icons beside are not in the window.
did you try the 4:3 version? i tested with 800x600 and it was fixed for me
Arxie
Hello Garin,

Could you tell me what fonts were used in this skin?

Thanks
arxieftw
A s u k a_old_1
looking good ! thanks for making the skin
show more