1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
posted
Really nice skin, looking forward to more of your work Garin :) (Collab skin, maybe??)
posted
this skin is legal hacks jesus christ
posted
I come here for AZER~
posted
When I download, the skin has hit circle ends. Where can I get the one with no hit circle ends?
posted
Really nice skin, good job Garin ^^
posted
I've played a few maps with the skin and I've come across a few problems, however I'm not sure if they're just on my side or not. (I'm playing with 1366x768 if that helps)

The triangle in the middle of the spinner circle is just slightly off center and wobbles a little.

When trying to exit out of the endscreen of a map quickly, sometimes I will hit the "Watch Replay" button even though it's all the way across the screen, even if my mouse is just above the back button.

Other than that, I love the skin! :)
posted

Sor wrote:

When I download, the skin has hit circle ends. Where can I get the one with no hit circle ends?
Try playing on Cutting-Edge.
posted
Nice and simple, just what I need.
posted
Garin Top Skinner 2015
posted

Pannari wrote:

Really nice skin, looking forward to more of your work Garin :) (Collab skin, maybe??)
that would be awesome :O

Azer wrote:

this skin is legal hacks jesus christ
haha! dont say that i might get banned :^)

Trosk- wrote:

Really nice skin, good job Garin ^^
thanks :D

carroway wrote:

I've played a few maps with the skin and I've come across a few problems, however I'm not sure if they're just on my side or not. (I'm playing with 1366x768 if that helps)

The triangle in the middle of the spinner circle is just slightly off center and wobbles a little.

When trying to exit out of the endscreen of a map quickly, sometimes I will hit the "Watch Replay" button even though it's all the way across the screen, even if my mouse is just above the back button.

Other than that, I love the skin! :)
If you're having a problem with the replay button please redownload i fixed this problem, as for the spinner it will be fixed along with menu-button-background in the next update!

thanks for all the kind words guys im REALLY happy everyone is enjoying this <3
posted
This skin is so simple yet so fookin beautiful. Loving it <3
posted
I absolutely love the skin! Theres just one thing that annoys me - the retry button etc. when paused are on the right which is pretty annoying imo^^ I know I can still press in the middle like I'm used to but it's just a little weird. I also know I could change it by myself but I'm lazy :D Just wanted to point it out that it's a bit annoying (at least for me). Other than that like Azer said: "This skin is legal hacks" ^^
posted
what up guys just uploaded probably(?) the last update please redownload :3
posted
I liked the old spinner... and i can't download it anymore...rip in peace XD
posted

wbproducer wrote:

I liked the old spinner... and i can't download it anymore...rip in peace XD
it was broken sorry, i tried to fix it but it wasn't gonna happen :<<
posted

rakosi2 wrote:

I like this skin. The only problem I can see is that on pause and fail screen, the buttons are off the screen. I am using 800x600 res.
I have this exact same problem using 1920x1200 res :( No fix yet.

I like the skin quite a lot but it seems a bit dark for my taste, don't mind me modifying that a bit for myself =P Or you could just release a light theme :roll: I'd much appreciate it.

Also: If you drag a file into the osu window to replace your menu-background, it only replaces the "menu-background.jpg" in the skin folder, however it won't replace the menu-background@x2.jpg file. This leads to the problem of it not updating the background on some resolutions. I think this is probably osu's fault. Deleting the x2.jpg version fixed this.
posted
Why do i see the sliders like this ? http://puu.sh/k6slc/d653efba7c.jpg
posted
wow.,nice skin
posted
Looks so good.
posted
This helped me get to over 3k pp.
Your skins get better and better each time.
Please sign in to reply.