󠀠󠀠󠀠󠀠
posted
Good!
posted
Oh my God, this is a great skin! Wow, it's so cool :3
posted
It's so cool and pretty!! thanks you :D
posted
This skin looks nice. Thanks for sharing m8 <3 :)
posted
top skin <3
posted
I fixed the previous V2 version so it looks better (the @2x looked garbo) https://www.mediafire.com/?8n5400x4x7a06jd
posted
nice skin
posted
Great Skin!!! :D:D

But mania mode, for me, It's hard to reading note...
I prefer white more than black. black is just like background.
:?:?
posted
i like this skin
posted
This skin fills my aesthetics completly.
posted
I absoulutely love this skin its clean awesome the only thing I don't like about it is when you miss a beat the high pitched sound throws me off I'm gonna use it still I just can pass it down but if you changed it would be the best skin out there 9/10 8-)
posted

Bryceboi wrote:

I absoulutely love this skin its clean awesome the only thing I don't like about it is when you miss a beat the high pitched sound throws me off I'm gonna use it still I just can pass it down but if you changed it would be the best skin out there 9/10 8-)
CTRL+O -> Skin -> Open current skin folder

Change combobreak sound

sslashfx wrote:

can somebody help me? my playfield image is at the skin but my osu shows me it's default version. what can i do?? :?::?
interface; http://i.hizliresim.com/ldOY4Q.jpg
osu!supporter only

FateGasm wrote:

sick skin! btw can i add the combo burst character popout? and if yes, how do i change it or edit it? cuz this seems to dont have the feature even i turned it on at the settings
CTRL+O -> Skin -> Open current skin folder

you can remove the blank comboburst
posted
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
posted
One of the best simplistic skins out there. No complaints whatsoever
posted
this coool skin bro 8-)8-)8-)8-)
posted
One of the betters of my list! Congrats bro.
posted
Really simple, yet elegant skin. Most likely my favourite skin by now, thanks for making it :)
posted
what's the pause song tho? like when u pause there's a song in the background.. i need to know T_T
posted
This skin is absolutely beautiful. the colors are nice, and the skin is very simple and doesnt get in the way of what you're playing and the cursor looks nice.