forum

YUGEN [ALL MODES] [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
494
show more
animelover11111

deadbeat wrote:

oh cool. looking forward to checking this out when i get home

deadbeat wrote:

oh cool. looking forward to checking this out when i get home
how do i download the skin
whatthefu-
what's the song for the applause screen?
it feels nostalgic for some reason...
Joehu

iRoku wrote:

WindMaster760 wrote:

does anyone know what the music from the applause.mp3 file is from?
it's Secret of the Forest from Chrono Trigger
searching works wonders
terrojam
how do you remove the cursor trail from this skin trail
THAT_otaku

terrojam wrote:

how do you remove the cursor trail from this skin trail
Ask this sort of thing on the general skinning forum next time lol

Replace the "cursortrail" file in the skin folder with a blank 1x1 png file, with the same file name (cursortrail).
Enderdragon_son
This skin is amazing! Keep up the good work!
LGcomingfly
very nice man!
nsxietwix
I love this skin :D
SUPERJAYSON
epic
deljea
ok
LeeYumBruh
im so dumb i cant find the download button and im new to the game btw
Astrox1

LeeYumBruh wrote:

im so dumb i cant find the download button and im new to the game btw
lol me too xD
zenitsu12321
kvcvvgyt
CallMeh_Josh
whats the win music called tho
ovadiiiio
whats the music when you finish a song? ive been looking for it forever <3
Aether4Life
Good skin. But wtf is the Combo Break sound?
daniel2574
alguien sabe como descargar la skin
LGcomingfly
awesome skin man!
T-A-R-O-U-47_jp
I've been using osu! Mania recently. If you have a version that lowers the hit judgment line to the bottom edge of the monitor, you will be delighted to death! Really the best! (Google Translation)
notkhoile
Can you please update the download links cuz the skin file is no longer available, thanks.
T-A-R-O-U-47_jp

T-A-R-O-U-47 wrote:

I've been using osu! Mania recently. If you have a version that lowers the hit judgment line to the bottom edge of the monitor, you will be delighted to death! Really the best! (Google Translation)

I made it myself, so I solved it!
nikisdead
bro made the most legendary skin ever
oczass

nikisdead wrote:

bro made the most legendary skin ever
true
its amazing
how i was surprised when i heard sounds and soundtrack from chrono trigger
Please sign in to reply.

New reply