show more
Fayu
Best skin in HR mod
pichugame1
gostei
Topic Starter
Garin
okay, links have been updated.

smol problem though, puush keeps instantly deleting yugen.osk as soon as i upload it, dont know if thats a puush bug or a bug with my puush account..
so the widescreen version is now only available with MEGA and Mediafire, apologies for any inconvience but it takes way too long to upload with my internet so adding more sources is just a waste of time for me, sorry.
Skulleyy
legends say that deadbeat still haven't got home
Z1NFU7
Can we get a link to previous versions?
JonnyBash
nice :D
KemZii
Best mania skin imo.
Peggeh
How do I set it so that the keys on mania is on the side like the default skin instead of the middle?
apiwit123
it was nice skin
sizun221
I LOVLOVE d skin
SlimeTaser45
Cool
XDuchy
I really like your skin!
ZoomPower
cool
Osu-beats
can u make the same skin but it still has the little drum character on taiko mode plz// Recommendations: u should change it's color palette to match the skin can u do that plz
but really I'm not judging I'm just asking for this cuz I love the way this skin looks and I think that will improve the overall experience :) :D
Matt2e2

Osu-beats wrote:

can u make the same skin but it still has the little drum character on taiko mode plz// Recommendations: u should change it's color palette to match the skin can u do that plz
but really I'm not judging I'm just asking for this cuz I love the way this skin looks and I think that will improve the overall experience :) :D

Doing that would make the skin count as "mixed". You can replace the fruit catcher element yourself though, by just copying and pasting it into the desired skin's folder. And to customize the colours you can go in skin.ini and change the colour values of Combo1/2/3/4.
minshun
wait where do i download it?
EchoRoblox
For Mania, the V2 is still from default skin, can you update it?
StarOiOstart
It't look like so cool\= =/
Topic Starter
Garin
finally pushed an update to include ScoreV2 mod icon, enjoy.

big thank to tetsui for uploading everything <3
squeezy
I've made a mod for your skin for the osu mania mode. It makes it so that the keys are consistent colors across all mania key modes. So basically your middle finger with always be the blue note in any key modes...etc. Tested for 4k through 10k so switching between them won't be confusing at all.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/4dT30Rc
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k3s136k5fa9n55q/yugenmod.rar/file
It only contains a modded skin.ini and 3 image files.

Let me know what you think.
KriskoJesusa
Really nice skin, I love it. The only part however that I don't like is the annoying slider drag sound. It's like the static sound of old TVs. Is there a way I can remove/change it or do I have to just stick with it?
Matt2e2

KriskoJesusa wrote:

Really nice skin, I love it. The only part however that I don't like is the annoying slider drag sound. It's like the static sound of old TVs. Is there a way I can remove/change it or do I have to just stick with it?

That is sliderslide. It's found in all 3 categories of hitsounds (normal,drum,soft). You only need to replace the sounds normal-sliderslide.wav/.mp3, drum-sliderslide.wav/.mp3 and soft-sliderslide.wav/.mp3 with a silent .wav/.mp3 file (there should only be one out of these extensions. usually the sounds are in .wav format).
papyr89
10/10
Brownice
best skin ever
Raziqwibuu
good skin i have new skin now yeay
MTGPenguin
hwo to download;-;
Sonocchoz
Thicc skin
jawngab72
All links are downn :<
ardalaz
good
Stephirio
Standard video is not disponible anymore
a ugly rat
IDK HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT
ASHIQUL
Great skin
Although if u put geki and katsu in the place of 100(geki and katsu are japanese word characters you get when u finish a combo(12345etc combo))
Its just more easy
Epicentrum
>_<~
imgloyut
nice
yuzuri30
como puedo descargarlo? es que no me sale el botón para descargarlo
Suu suu
Man I love it!
Satayayam
good skins
[ lexio ]
I'd like to say that this looks very similar to fieryrage's skin. Because some textures are the same, :P
Matt2e2

CallMeThey21 wrote:

I'd like to say that this looks very similar to fieryrage's skin. Because some textures are the same, :P

Might be because fiery took elements from YUGEN. A lot of mixed skins have elements from YUGEN, it has kind of become a meme at this point.
N30Nnoice
pls help
idk how to download
im new soooo
show more