1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 28 September 2015 at 0:45:24

Artist: Ray
Title: secret arms
Source: To LOVEる-とらぶる-ダークネス 2nd
Tags: Opening OP trouble ru darkness TV Size summer season s2 Konjiki no Yami Momo Belia
BPM: 137
Filesize: 16204kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard - 4Key (3,03 stars, 729 notes)
  2. Normal - 4Key (1,84 stars, 406 notes)


Download: Ray - secret arms
Download: Ray - secret arms (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
#Ray <3
Mapset list

Normal by me
Hard by me
Hard (SV Version) by me : Download here
Bubbled by [Shana Lesus]
Qualifed by [GraveChaos]
Disqualifed by Starry-
re-Bubbled by [Shana Lesus]
re-Qualifed by Julie
1. Adtw_ (Normal, Hard) + Star
2. Another Lie (Hard)
3. Sky_Demon (Normal, Hard)
4. NlHIL (Normal, Hard)
5. Dellvangel (Normal, Hard)
6. Gandalfr (Metadata Check)
7. Frim4503 (Normal, Hard)
8. -SoraGami- (Normal, Hard)
9. Verniy_Chan (Normal, Hard)
10. Kazamastar(Normal, Hard) + Star
Enjoy it~
posted
hae mz <(")
|1|2|3|4|
01:03:828 - ubah jdi gini http://puu.sh/k3851.png biar variasi :v
00:29:230 (29230|0) - move ke 3
00:32:514 (32514|2) - move ke 3
01:18:281 (78281|0) - disini knp ada 3 note? ._. delete


pendek skali modnya :v
hard2mod4me xD
goodluk mz
nih star
posted

Adtw_ wrote:

hae mz <(")
|1|2|3|4|
01:03:828 - ubah jdi gini http://puu.sh/k3851.png biar variasi :v // ngga ah makasih mz. enak buat pitch ^^
00:29:230 (29230|0) - move ke 3 // nope
00:32:514 (32514|2) - move ke 3 // wrong link
01:18:281 (78281|0) - disini knp ada 3 note? ._. delete // keep dulu dah


pendek skali modnya :v // GG =w=)b
hard2mod4me xD // karna anda pruh player and mapper jadi cuman quick mod =w=)b
goodluk mz
nih star // thanks >w<)/
THanks for mod and star :D
posted
15:45 Another Lie: IRC sekarang ya?
15:45 -[ AmiShici ]-: up 2 u'
15:45 -[ AmiShici ]-: jelas" udah dipasang gitu :v
15:45 Another Lie: iya sih emang kedengeran
15:45 Another Lie: "Sangat sedikit"
15:46 -[ AmiShici ]-: ngehe
15:46 Another Lie: 00:00:981 (981|1) - pindah ke 00:01:127 -
15:46 Another Lie: 00:01:419 - ga ditambah note?
15:47 Another Lie: kurang enak kalau 'H' nya terlalu 'E' :D
15:47 Another Lie: 00:01:784 - tambah note jg
15:48 -[ AmiShici ]-: nope nope
15:48 -[ AmiShici ]-: ngikut 1 instrumren aja
15:48 Another Lie: oh yaudah cancel semua :v
15:48 Another Lie: cari yg lain dulu
15:49 -[ AmiShici ]-: >w<)b
15:50 Another Lie: nunggunya di forum aja ya :D
15:51 Another Lie: itu pattern nya kok simple amat sih --"
15:51 -[ AmiShici ]-: wkwk yaudah
15:51 Another Lie: barusan di test bisa 99%
15:51 -[ AmiShici ]-: emang ini simple :v
15:51 -[ AmiShici ]-: klo tv size enaknya simple
15:51 -[ AmiShici ]-: kalo instrumental baru gg
15:52 *-[ AmiShici ]- is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/750774 TAG - Romancing Layer]
15:52 -[ AmiShici ]-: kek ini
15:52 -[ AmiShici ]-: wkwkwk
15:52 Another Lie: dan simplenya itu membuat bosan
15:52 Another Lie: tapi sesimple simplenya tv size
15:52 Another Lie: ga se simple si rumia
15:52 *Another Lie is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/359061 nano feat. MY FIRST STORY - SAVIOR OF SONG (TV Size)]
15:52 Another Lie: rumia sih enak, ga boring patternnya
15:53 -[ AmiShici ]-: wkwkwk
15:53 -[ AmiShici ]-: saya ya saya :v
15:53 -[ AmiShici ]-: dia ya dia xD
15:53 Another Lie: 00:28:135 (28135|2,28354|3,28354|1,28463|0,28463|2,28573|3,28573|1,28682|2,28682|0,28792|3,28792|1,28792|2) -
15:53 Another Lie: di area itu kok...
15:53 -[ AmiShici ]-: lagi pula lagunya beda
15:54 Another Lie: berasa kurang comfy
15:54 -[ AmiShici ]-: itu lagu semangat
15:54 -[ AmiShici ]-: ini lagunya sante
15:54 Another Lie: 00:28:135 (28135|2,28354|1,28354|3,28463|0,28463|2,28573|1,28573|3,28682|2,28682|0) - coba dibuat 1,2 1,2
15:55 -[ AmiShici ]-: comfy itu apaam?
15:55 Another Lie: yaelah, comfortable istilah lain comfy
15:56 Another Lie: udah dibuat 1.2 1.2
15:56 -[ AmiShici ]-: ha?
15:56 -[ AmiShici ]-: 1,2 1,2 jack?
15:57 Another Lie: eh, 1,4 1,4
15:57 Another Lie: wait aku kasih SS
15:57 -[ AmiShici ]-: sama aja lel
15:57 -[ AmiShici ]-: double note itu -_-
15:57 *Another Lie buat kenyamanan player please
15:58 Another Lie: 00:28:354 (28354|1,28354|3,28463|2,28463|0,28573|3,28573|1,28682|0,28682|2) - itu note kyk punya spy, bangin burst
15:58 -[ AmiShici ]-: gw nanya itu jack? ==a
15:58 Another Lie: ga jack
15:58 -[ AmiShici ]-: lah elu berarti salah ngasih taunya -_-
15:58 -[ AmiShici ]-: coba 1,4, 1,4 1,4
15:58 Another Lie: 1423
15:59 Another Lie: 1.4 2.3
15:59 -[ AmiShici ]-: nah gitu baru bener
15:59 Another Lie: dat my knowledge is low
16:00 -[ AmiShici ]-: gpp
16:00 Another Lie: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3648290
16:00 Another Lie: jadinya kyk gitu
16:01 -[ AmiShici ]-: iya
16:01 -[ AmiShici ]-: udah
16:02 Another Lie: 00:32:295 (32295|3,32295|0,32295|1,32733|3,32733|1,32952|0,33171|2,33171|0) - reduce dikit dong
16:02 Another Lie: 00:32:295 (32295|3,32295|1,32295|0) - yg ini fine sih
16:02 Another Lie: tapi ini 00:32:733 (32733|3,32733|1,32952|0,33171|2,33171|0) - keliatan kyk drum bgt -_-
16:02 Another Lie: terhitung 4 note
16:03 -[ AmiShici ]-: ==a
16:03 -[ AmiShici ]-: vusing pala berbie xD
16:03 Another Lie: 00:32:733 (32733|3,33171|0) - ini hilangin
16:03 Another Lie: 'reduce note density'
16:03 Another Lie: jadinya gini https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3648293
16:04 -[ AmiShici ]-: hm keep dah klo itu diilangin sebelumnya bnyk yg diilangin jg
16:04 -[ AmiShici ]-: LN sama note itu berbeda di map ini
16:05 Another Lie: ah yaudahlah next
16:05 Another Lie: kalau LN sih, kesan nya vokal
16:05 -[ AmiShici ]-: notenya drum
16:05 -[ AmiShici ]-: emang vocal LNnya
16:05 Another Lie: 00:36:894 (36894|3) - knp 2 note?
16:05 -[ AmiShici ]-: lah drum dari awal 2 note
16:05 -[ AmiShici ]-: drum mz
16:06 Another Lie: sumpah dah, drumnya ga kerasa
16:06 -[ AmiShici ]-: next next xD
16:08 Another Lie: 00:47:843 (47843|0,47898|1,47952|2,48007|3) - knp ga dibalik?
16:08 -[ AmiShici ]-: gpp sih
16:08 *Another Lie lebih mentingin 'comfortable' :D
16:10 Another Lie: dah ah, next ke normal
16:10 Another Lie: hard, cuma bisa dikit
16:10 -[ AmiShici ]-: hem
16:10 -[ AmiShici ]-: consider
16:11 Another Lie: wow normalnya keren
16:11 -[ AmiShici ]-: >w<)b
16:11 Another Lie: enak buat mencet >.>
16:11 -[ AmiShici ]-: ;w;
16:13 Another Lie: \o/ yg diff Normalnya pass
16:13 Another Lie: nothing i can do \o/
16:13 -[ AmiShici ]-: sip thanks >w<)b
posted

Normal

00:14:777 (14777|0) - move to 2 To make it more smoothly
Because it is a clear voice, I think there is a need to add →00:16:857 - add to 2 and 00:16:967 (16967|1) - move to 3 00:20:471 (20471|1) - This can be deleted NM do not need to follow too many voices
00:28:354 (28354|0) - move to 2 To make it more smoothly
00:34:704 (34704|1) - move to 00:34:814 - ←The sound is quite clear in this position
00:39:084 (39084|1) - remove The sound is not clear not need add, because it is NM.
00:51:127 (51127|0,51127|1,51127|3) - NM 3 note?
01:03:390 (63390|1,63828|0) - Column swapping
01:10:835 (70835|2,71273|2) - Such is not smooth
01:22:660 (82660|2) - move to 01:23:098 - not need 3 note
01:26:164 (86164|0) - change LN? The same sound →01:26:383 (86383|2) -
Hard

00:02:076 - add note The same sound →00:01:638 (1638|0,1857|2,2295|1,2514|2) -
00:02:733 - ^
00:07:441 (7441|2,7551|1,7660|0) - remove I think do not need these,Because it is not clear
00:28:135 (28135|0,28354|0,28573|0,28792|0,29011|0,29230|0) - :?
00:35:471 - add note miss

Mod end

Good luck
posted
NM
01:19:923 (79923|2) - remove?

HD
00:15:872 - add?
01:22:551 - add?

...nothing seems wrong ;w;
posted

Another Lie wrote:

15:45 Another Lie: IRC sekarang ya?
15:45 -[ AmiShici ]-: up 2 u'
15:45 -[ AmiShici ]-: jelas" udah dipasang gitu :v
15:45 Another Lie: iya sih emang kedengeran
15:45 Another Lie: "Sangat sedikit"
15:46 -[ AmiShici ]-: ngehe
15:46 Another Lie: 00:00:981 (981|1) - pindah ke 00:01:127 -
15:46 Another Lie: 00:01:419 - ga ditambah note?
15:47 Another Lie: kurang enak kalau 'H' nya terlalu 'E' :D
15:47 Another Lie: 00:01:784 - tambah note jg
15:48 -[ AmiShici ]-: nope nope
15:48 -[ AmiShici ]-: ngikut 1 instrumren aja
15:48 Another Lie: oh yaudah cancel semua :v
15:48 Another Lie: cari yg lain dulu
15:49 -[ AmiShici ]-: >w<)b
15:50 Another Lie: nunggunya di forum aja ya :D
15:51 Another Lie: itu pattern nya kok simple amat sih --"
15:51 -[ AmiShici ]-: wkwk yaudah
15:51 Another Lie: barusan di test bisa 99%
15:51 -[ AmiShici ]-: emang ini simple :v
15:51 -[ AmiShici ]-: klo tv size enaknya simple
15:51 -[ AmiShici ]-: kalo instrumental baru gg
15:52 *-[ AmiShici ]- is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/750774 TAG - Romancing Layer]
15:52 -[ AmiShici ]-: kek ini
15:52 -[ AmiShici ]-: wkwkwk
15:52 Another Lie: dan simplenya itu membuat bosan
15:52 Another Lie: tapi sesimple simplenya tv size
15:52 Another Lie: ga se simple si rumia
15:52 *Another Lie is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/359061 nano feat. MY FIRST STORY - SAVIOR OF SONG (TV Size)]
15:52 Another Lie: rumia sih enak, ga boring patternnya
15:53 -[ AmiShici ]-: wkwkwk
15:53 -[ AmiShici ]-: saya ya saya :v
15:53 -[ AmiShici ]-: dia ya dia xD
15:53 Another Lie: 00:28:135 (28135|2,28354|3,28354|1,28463|0,28463|2,28573|3,28573|1,28682|2,28682|0,28792|3,28792|1,28792|2) -
15:53 Another Lie: di area itu kok...
15:53 -[ AmiShici ]-: lagi pula lagunya beda
15:54 Another Lie: berasa kurang comfy
15:54 -[ AmiShici ]-: itu lagu semangat
15:54 -[ AmiShici ]-: ini lagunya sante
15:54 Another Lie: 00:28:135 (28135|2,28354|1,28354|3,28463|0,28463|2,28573|1,28573|3,28682|2,28682|0) - coba dibuat 1,2 1,2
15:55 -[ AmiShici ]-: comfy itu apaam?
15:55 Another Lie: yaelah, comfortable istilah lain comfy
15:56 Another Lie: udah dibuat 1.2 1.2
15:56 -[ AmiShici ]-: ha?
15:56 -[ AmiShici ]-: 1,2 1,2 jack?
15:57 Another Lie: eh, 1,4 1,4
15:57 Another Lie: wait aku kasih SS
15:57 -[ AmiShici ]-: sama aja lel
15:57 -[ AmiShici ]-: double note itu -_-
15:57 *Another Lie buat kenyamanan player please
15:58 Another Lie: 00:28:354 (28354|1,28354|3,28463|2,28463|0,28573|3,28573|1,28682|0,28682|2) - itu note kyk punya spy, bangin burst
15:58 -[ AmiShici ]-: gw nanya itu jack? ==a
15:58 Another Lie: ga jack
15:58 -[ AmiShici ]-: lah elu berarti salah ngasih taunya -_-
15:58 -[ AmiShici ]-: coba 1,4, 1,4 1,4
15:58 Another Lie: 1423
15:59 Another Lie: 1.4 2.3
15:59 -[ AmiShici ]-: nah gitu baru bener
15:59 Another Lie: dat my knowledge is low
16:00 -[ AmiShici ]-: gpp
16:00 Another Lie: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3648290
16:00 Another Lie: jadinya kyk gitu
16:01 -[ AmiShici ]-: iya
16:01 -[ AmiShici ]-: udah
16:02 Another Lie: 00:32:295 (32295|3,32295|0,32295|1,32733|3,32733|1,32952|0,33171|2,33171|0) - reduce dikit dong
16:02 Another Lie: 00:32:295 (32295|3,32295|1,32295|0) - yg ini fine sih
16:02 Another Lie: tapi ini 00:32:733 (32733|3,32733|1,32952|0,33171|2,33171|0) - keliatan kyk drum bgt -_-
16:02 Another Lie: terhitung 4 note
16:03 -[ AmiShici ]-: ==a
16:03 -[ AmiShici ]-: vusing pala berbie xD
16:03 Another Lie: 00:32:733 (32733|3,33171|0) - ini hilangin
16:03 Another Lie: 'reduce note density'
16:03 Another Lie: jadinya gini https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3648293
16:04 -[ AmiShici ]-: hm keep dah klo itu diilangin sebelumnya bnyk yg diilangin jg
16:04 -[ AmiShici ]-: LN sama note itu berbeda di map ini
16:05 Another Lie: ah yaudahlah next
16:05 Another Lie: kalau LN sih, kesan nya vokal
16:05 -[ AmiShici ]-: notenya drum
16:05 -[ AmiShici ]-: emang vocal LNnya
16:05 Another Lie: 00:36:894 (36894|3) - knp 2 note?
16:05 -[ AmiShici ]-: lah drum dari awal 2 note
16:05 -[ AmiShici ]-: drum mz
16:06 Another Lie: sumpah dah, drumnya ga kerasa
16:06 -[ AmiShici ]-: next next xD
16:08 Another Lie: 00:47:843 (47843|0,47898|1,47952|2,48007|3) - knp ga dibalik?
16:08 -[ AmiShici ]-: gpp sih
16:08 *Another Lie lebih mentingin 'comfortable' :D
16:10 Another Lie: dah ah, next ke normal
16:10 Another Lie: hard, cuma bisa dikit
16:10 -[ AmiShici ]-: hem
16:10 -[ AmiShici ]-: consider
16:11 Another Lie: wow normalnya keren
16:11 -[ AmiShici ]-: >w<)b
16:11 Another Lie: enak buat mencet >.>
16:11 -[ AmiShici ]-: ;w;
16:13 Another Lie: \o/ yg diff Normalnya pass
16:13 Another Lie: nothing i can do \o/
16:13 -[ AmiShici ]-: sip thanks >w<)b
Thanks Another o/

Sky_Demon wrote:


Normal

00:14:777 (14777|0) - move to 2 To make it more smoothly
Because it is a clear voice, I think there is a need to add →00:16:857 - add to 2 and 00:16:967 (16967|1) - move to 3 00:20:471 (20471|1) - This can be deleted NM do not need to follow too many voices
00:28:354 (28354|0) - move to 2 To make it more smoothly
00:34:704 (34704|1) - move to 00:34:814 - ←The sound is quite clear in this position // added
00:39:084 (39084|1) - remove The sound is not clear not need add, because it is NM.
00:51:127 (51127|0,51127|1,51127|3) - NM 3 note? // consider
01:03:390 (63390|1,63828|0) - Column swapping // keep
01:10:835 (70835|2,71273|2) - Such is not smooth
01:22:660 (82660|2) - move to 01:23:098 - not need 3 note
01:26:164 (86164|0) - change LN? The same sound →01:26:383 (86383|2) -
Hard

00:02:076 - add note The same sound →00:01:638 (1638|0,1857|2,2295|1,2514|2) -
00:02:733 - ^ // i dont hear sound as your mean. keep
00:07:441 (7441|2,7551|1,7660|0) - remove I think do not need these,Because it is not clear // emm keep. i think for consistency
00:28:135 (28135|0,28354|0,28573|0,28792|0,29011|0,29230|0) - :?
00:35:471 - add note miss

Mod end

Good luck
No reply mead applied

NlHIL wrote:

NM
01:19:923 (79923|2) - remove? // nope

HD
00:15:872 - add? // consider
01:22:551 - add? // nope

...nothing seems wrong ;w;
thanks for mod. GG NlHIL =w=)b
posted
Hi, here is my mod as requested via chat in game :)

Bahasa Indonesia aja ya biar gampang :v

1|2|3|4

[Normal]
* 00:13:901 - dari sini ganti jadi http://puu.sh/k5cER/a90eff55ff.jpg buat balance sama 00:12:587 (12587|2,12587|0) -
* 00:20:033 - (optional) add note? ada sound yg ngehentak gitu.
* 00:28:354 (28354|0) - move to col 2, for better flow, juga ngehindari 00:28:792 (28792|0,29230|0) - .
* 00:38:865 (38865|3) - move to col 1 for balance.
* 00:58:354 (58354|3,58573|2) - swap col, biar balance sama 00:57:697 (57697|0,58135|0) - .
* 01:11:273 (71273|1,72149|1) - sound nya beda, coba 01:11:273 (71273|1,71273|2) - di crtl +h.

[Hard]
* 00:27:040 (27040|0,27259|0) - beda sound, malah kayaknya 00:27:040 (27040|0) - ga ada sound malah, coba buat jadi http://puu.sh/k5dDh/48a025fcab.jpg.
* 00:29:011 (29011|0) - move to col 3, terlalu banyak note di col 1.
* 00:41:711 - (optional) add note? biar suara drum nya jelas, rada ngeganjal pas testplay di part ini.
* 00:42:149 - ^
* 00:55:288 (55288|3) - move to col 1, lebih enak di main.
* 01:00:325 (60325|0) - move to col 4, alasan sama kayak di atas sama balance.
* 01:22:660 - sebenarnya ini lebih keras sound nya dari 01:21:784 - loh, tapi terserah mau add note apa engga :3
* 01:25:945 - add note col 2, ini sama kerasnya kayak 01:25:507 - , 01:25:179 - .


that's all, good luck! :)
posted

Dellvangel wrote:

Hi, here is my mod as requested via chat in game :)

Bahasa Indonesia aja ya biar gampang :v

1|2|3|4

[Normal]
* 00:13:901 - dari sini ganti jadi http://puu.sh/k5cER/a90eff55ff.jpg buat balance sama 00:12:587 (12587|2,12587|0) - // keep
* 00:20:033 - (optional) add note? ada sound yg ngehentak gitu. // isee tp keep soalnya focus synth
* 00:28:354 (28354|0) - move to col 2, for better flow, juga ngehindari 00:28:792 (28792|0,29230|0) - . // already
* 00:38:865 (38865|3) - move to col 1 for balance. // ok
* 00:58:354 (58354|3,58573|2) - swap col, biar balance sama 00:57:697 (57697|0,58135|0) - . // consider
* 01:11:273 (71273|1,72149|1) - sound nya beda, coba 01:11:273 (71273|1,71273|2) - di crtl +h. // emang beda imo. yg satu synth yg kedua cenderung drum roll.

[Hard]
* 00:27:040 (27040|0,27259|0) - beda sound, malah kayaknya 00:27:040 (27040|0) - ga ada sound malah, coba buat jadi http://puu.sh/k5dDh/48a025fcab.jpg. // re-arrange
* 00:29:011 (29011|0) - move to col 3, terlalu banyak note di col 1.
* 00:41:711 - (optional) add note? biar suara drum nya jelas, rada ngeganjal pas testplay di part ini.
* 00:42:149 - ^ // piano only there
* 00:55:288 (55288|3) - move to col 1, lebih enak di main.
* 01:00:325 (60325|0) - move to col 4, alasan sama kayak di atas sama balance.
* 01:22:660 - sebenarnya ini lebih keras sound nya dari 01:21:784 - loh, tapi terserah mau add note apa engga :3
* 01:25:945 - add note col 2, ini sama kerasnya kayak 01:25:507 - , 01:25:179 - . // gw lupa buat apaan itu knp 2 note lol


that's all, good luck! :)
thanks for mod
posted

Metadata is successful


No Kds
posted

Col : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7


[General]
-BG : ok
-Mp3 : ok
-Hitsound : ok
-Difficulty : kurang greget cuma 2 diff :v
-Comments : hsnya rename dulu om. di folder namanya hitclap1.wav, tpi yg di apply namanya hitclap.wav. maunnya apa ?
00:24:522 (24522|3,24631|1) - harusnya ini 1 col. karna sama suaranya. cuma yg satu versi panjang yg satu versi pendek >.<
^apply utk sound yg lain juga yg sama suaranya
00:41:383 - add dobel note. see 00:41:054 (41054|1,41054|2) -
00:41:711 (41711|2) - make double
00:42:149 (42149|2) - ^
00:51:346 (51346|2) - ghost note. ga fungsi apa"
00:41:273 - 00:42:587 - cukup follow drum aja ato digabung
00:51:018 - add note di cil. 2. karna mau masuk reff, jdi hrs lebih greget


btw buat KIAI timenya bagusan jdiin 2 aja. yg pertama stop di 01:02:076 -
trus yg kedua mulai dari 01:05:580 -

mod done
posted

Gandalfr wrote:

Metadata is successful


No Kds
Thanks for checking ^^

Frim4503 wrote:


Col : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7


[General]
-BG : ok
-Mp3 : ok
-Hitsound : ok
-Difficulty : kurang greget cuma 2 diff :v
-Comments : hsnya rename dulu om. di folder namanya hitclap1.wav, tpi yg di apply namanya hitclap.wav. maunnya apa ? // ngga mz. check lagi ada yg ane pakek buat itu sound.
00:24:522 (24522|3,24631|1) - harusnya ini 1 col. karna sama suaranya. cuma yg satu versi panjang yg satu versi pendek >.<
^apply utk sound yg lain juga yg sama suaranya // saya lebih percaya pada diri sendiri 8-)
00:41:383 - add dobel note. see 00:41:054 (41054|1,41054|2) -
00:41:711 (41711|2) - make double // nope, sengaja biar enak dimainin dan itu tetep bisa dibilang konsisten karna udah ganti part beat
00:42:149 (42149|2) - ^ // ^
00:51:346 (51346|2) - ghost note. ga fungsi apa" // vocal
00:41:273 - 00:42:587 - cukup follow drum aja ato digabung // my style pls
00:51:018 - add note di cil. 2. karna mau masuk reff, jdi hrs lebih greget // emm keep dah


btw buat KIAI timenya bagusan jdiin 2 aja. yg pertama stop di 01:02:076 -
trus yg kedua mulai dari 01:05:580 - // ok no prob

mod done
Thanks for mod
posted
Hi Shici!~ xD

sorry for late
but here it is
1|2|3|4

[Normal]
- 00:07:770 (7770|1) - move to 4, because the next notes has alternating pattern like 00:09:522 00:11:273 etc...
- 00:20:033 - add? cymbal-like sound like 00:18:281 -
- 00:21:127 - try my suggestion? to make the cymbal sound a bit more special flow [1][24][3][14]
- 00:44:558 (44558|3) - move to 2
- 01:14:339 (74339|2) - move to 2 for a different flow cuz same pattern with 01:13:901 -
[Hard]
- 00:00:544 (544|0) - i suggest to move it to 4 for easy flow
- 00:25:726 (25726|1) - move to 1 for balance
- 00:50:252 (50252|2) - move to 4? easy flow and balance
- 01:19:157 (79157|1) - move to 3 for less strain bcuz of the 1/8 + 01:19:157 (79157|1,79376|1,79595|1) -

Nice map Shici!~ =w=)b
Good Luck!
posted

-SoraGami- wrote:

Hi Shici!~ xD

sorry for late
but here it is
1|2|3|4

[Normal]
- 00:07:770 (7770|1) - move to 4, because the next notes has alternating pattern like 00:09:522 00:11:273 etc... // wut? col 4 have already a note OwO
- 00:20:033 - add? cymbal-like sound like 00:18:281 - // emmm. oki
- 00:21:127 - try my suggestion? to make the cymbal sound a bit more special flow [1][24][3][14] // re-arrange
- 00:44:558 (44558|3) - move to 2 // oki
- 01:14:339 (74339|2) - move to 2 for a different flow cuz same pattern with 01:13:901 - // oki
[Hard]
- 00:00:544 (544|0) - i suggest to move it to 4 for easy flow // nice
- 00:25:726 (25726|1) - move to 1 for balance // oki
- 00:50:252 (50252|2) - move to 4? easy flow and balance // keep
- 01:19:157 (79157|1) - move to 3 for less strain bcuz of the 1/8 + 01:19:157 (79157|1,79376|1,79595|1) - //nice

Nice map Shici!~ =w=)b
Good Luck!
Thanks for mod Sora ^^
posted

Language : English
Hi Shici

Mod Via PM -__-
: Seem Nothing Issue
: Still Questionable
: Unrankable Issue
General
■ Mapset


■ Metadata


■ Timing


■ Audio

Normal diff still not hitsounds yet, please check

■ Background


■ Other

4K = |1|2|3|4|


(Focus : Note Presence , Hand Balance, Variety/Consistency Pattern)

Normal
HP : 7
OD : 7 or 7,5

00:17:624 (17624|2,17843|0,17843|1) - Ctrl + H, then 00:18:062 (18062|2) - move to 1 for variety

00:44:558 (44558|3) - move to 2

00:46:310 - & 00:46:638 - diffirent pitch, why same pattern?

00:47:186 - & 00:47:514 - same reason

01:05:142 (65142|3) - better remove?

01:12:368 (72368|0) - ^ then 01:12:587 (72587|2) - move to 1 hand balance

01:24:412 (84412|3) - should end here 01:26:164 - because 01:26:383 (86383|2) - same pitch

Hard
HP : 7 or 7,5
OD : 8 or 7,5

00:00:763 - 00:05:799 - just like Normal diff, i still confused what do you followed, somehow you mix 3 sounds (piano, biola, synth) IMO focus 1 pitch, maybe piano

00:41:273 - 00:42:368 - you can mix with kick sounds, since this pattern similiar total with Normal diff

00:46:310 - high pitch than 00:46:638 -

00:47:186 - ^ 00:47:514 -

00:50:252 (50252|2) - move to 4

00:58:354 (58354|2,58573|2,58792|2,59011|2) - avoid 4 jack

01:02:295 (62295|2,62405|1) - Ctrl + G

01:02:733 (62733|2) - move to 2

01:04:814 - avoid same pattern like 01:05:142 - for diffirent pitch

01:20:361 - add note? still kick here

01:21:565 - 01:21:784 - overmap, remove 1 note, you can check normal diff xD

01:22:441 - 01:22:551 - add note?

01:24:850 (84850|0,85726|0) - remove, low pitch

01:25:945 - add note for kick sound like 01:25:179 -

Verniy_Chan wrote:

83

(1-100)

please ignore it, just for fun only
Thanks for requesting
Хорошо~ Good Luck..
posted
Hi o/
Request from here.

LN : Long notes / Hold notes
PR : Pitch Relevancy
Stair : 0,1,2,3 / 3,2,1,0 (Ascending / Descending notes)
Trill : 0,1,0 / 3,2,3 (Like > / <)
Hammer (Jackhammer) : Notes on one column 0,0,0 / 1,1,1 (Spam on one column)

COLUMN

4K : |0|1|2|3|
5K : |0|1|2|3|4|
6K : |0|1|2|3|4|5|
7K : |0|1|2|3|4|5|6|
8K : |0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|

[General]
  1. HS for Normal please :)
  2. Hard, HP 7 OD 8 ?
  3. Cymbal like 00:58:573 - Use this ?


[Normal]
00:04:485 (4485|2,4704|1) - Ctrl+J for pitch
00:26:383 (26383|1,26602|2) - Ctrl+J, imo much better

[Hard]
Only following Piano on opening ? Come on this is Hard diff ><, or are you trying to make Insane ?
00:32:733 (32733|1,33171|2) - Remove ? It only need 2 notes

Can't mod very well, everything is ok :(
No change > No Kudosu, take my star~

Good luck o/
posted

Verniy_Chan wrote:


Language : English
Hi Shici

Mod Via PM -__- // dat emot
: Seem Nothing Issue
: Still Questionable
: Unrankable Issue
General
■ Mapset


■ Metadata


■ Timing


■ Audio

Normal diff still not hitsounds yet, please check // sengaja blm dikasih.

■ Background


■ Other

4K = |1|2|3|4|


(Focus : Note Presence , Hand Balance, Variety/Consistency Pattern)

Normal
HP : 7
OD : 7 or 7,5

00:17:624 (17624|2,17843|0,17843|1) - Ctrl + H, then 00:18:062 (18062|2) - move to 1 for variety // ok

00:44:558 (44558|3) - move to 2 // ok

00:46:310 - & 00:46:638 - diffirent pitch, why same pattern? // ignore pitch

00:47:186 - & 00:47:514 - same reason // ^

01:05:142 (65142|3) - better remove? // keep

01:12:368 (72368|0) - ^ then 01:12:587 (72587|2) - move to 1 hand balance // keep

01:24:412 (84412|3) - should end here 01:26:164 - because 01:26:383 (86383|2) - same pitch // okais

Hard
HP : 7 or 7,5
OD : 8 or 7,5

00:00:763 - 00:05:799 - just like Normal diff, i still confused what do you followed, somehow you mix 3 sounds (piano, biola, synth) IMO focus 1 pitch, maybe piano // for normal note i follow minor synth here. for LN i follow low pitch of piano or etc.

00:41:273 - 00:42:368 - you can mix with kick sounds, since this pattern similiar total with Normal diff // keep. i like it for better flow

00:46:310 - high pitch than 00:46:638 - // ignote pitch

00:47:186 - ^ 00:47:514 - // ^

00:50:252 (50252|2) - move to 4 // keep

00:58:354 (58354|2,58573|2,58792|2,59011|2) - avoid 4 jack // oki

01:02:295 (62295|2,62405|1) - Ctrl + G // keep

01:02:733 (62733|2) - move to 2 // keep

01:04:814 - avoid same pattern like 01:05:142 - for diffirent pitch // ok

01:20:361 - add note? still kick here // i know it but i think it's awkward

01:21:565 - 01:21:784 - overmap, remove 1 note, you can check normal diff xD // ok

01:22:441 - 01:22:551 - add note? // nope

01:24:850 (84850|0,85726|0) - remove, low pitch // oki

01:25:945 - add note for kick sound like 01:25:179 - // oki

Verniy_Chan wrote:

83

(1-100)

please ignore it, just for fun only
Thanks for requesting
Хорошо~ Good Luck..
Thanks for mod V-chan ^^

Kazamastar wrote:

Hi o/
Request from here.

LN : Long notes / Hold notes
PR : Pitch Relevancy
Stair : 0,1,2,3 / 3,2,1,0 (Ascending / Descending notes)
Trill : 0,1,0 / 3,2,3 (Like > / <)
Hammer (Jackhammer) : Notes on one column 0,0,0 / 1,1,1 (Spam on one column)

COLUMN

4K : |0|1|2|3|
5K : |0|1|2|3|4|
6K : |0|1|2|3|4|5|
7K : |0|1|2|3|4|5|6|
8K : |0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|

[General]
  1. HS for Normal please :)
  2. Hard, HP 7 OD 8 ?
  3. Cymbal like 00:58:573 - Use this ?


[Normal]
00:04:485 (4485|2,4704|1) - Ctrl+J for pitch // oki
00:26:383 (26383|1,26602|2) - Ctrl+J, imo much better // oki

[Hard]
Only following Piano on opening ? Come on this is Hard diff ><, or are you trying to make Insane ?
00:32:733 (32733|1,33171|2) - Remove ? It only need 2 notes // keep

Can't mod very well, everything is ok :(
No change > No Kudosu, take my star~

Good luck o/
Thanks for mod ^^

*mana starnya? :?
posted
All problems corrected with Ami in irc chat

Bubbled
posted

[Shana Lesus] wrote:

All problems corrected with Ami in irc chat

Bubbled
Thanks shana ^^)b
posted
HELL YEAH
show more
Please sign in to reply.