Worst Game You've Ever Played

posted
Total Posts
show more
crash ex
sonic 06
[DG2L]YungYeezy

Neo@lex wrote:

Earthbound, Super Metroid and pretty much every Megaman platformer.
Platformers only suck if you aren't any good at it.
mm201

Neo@lex wrote:

Super Metroid
hataz be hatin'
Crimmi
It's between Mega Man 64 , Wave Race 64 or the Extreme-G series.

They disappoint me by putting poor ol' Mega in 3D form, and with bad camera angles.

Wave Race 64 gets VERY boring even in the hardest difficulty.

and the Extreme-G series is "Road Rash meets F-Zero & Moto GP" Bleeh.
Kanade_old
Blade Kitten, I don't know why I bought it but Steam tells me I played it for 20 minutes, and I remember being very annoyed and bored after I quit playing.
Wojjan
There has been an amazingly terrible Game Boy COLOR installment of the Commander Keen series.

it was terrible in a bad sense.
mm201
omg looks epic. I was never aware this existed
mathexpert
"I'd rather drink diarrhea sauce than play this game. I'd rather have mecha godzilla take a mecha dump on my ear while simultaneously eating the rotten asshole of a roadkill skunk and down it with beer. This game isn't just a piece of shit, its a whole shit. That's what you get for reaching into the dark depths of the NES library. You might as well be reaching into a dog's asshole...'cuz all you're going to find is shit. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?!?!!?"
-the angry video game nerd

my least favorite game is plumbers don't wear ties.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyaF_gCKWsI
awp

mathexpert9981 wrote:

wait you've played that?
whymeman
I was going to say Superman 64, but noticed i'm not the only one that had to deal with the horrors of wasted video game budget... no.... wasting time in our lives trying to figure out what the hell to do in poorly made levels.
Maliciousness_old
it is..
pokemon crazy hits in ps1...
i just lost my precious money and 10minutes of my life for that game
ddrXero64
DDR Mario Mix, Digimon World 4, and any Spyro game. They are all equally bad to me.
WhoAteFred

ddrXero64 wrote:

and any Spyro game
Post Ps1, right? Cause how could you hate the original trilogy? Just, how?
mathexpert

awp wrote:

mathexpert9981 wrote:

wait you've played that?
after I saw the avgn review I got it on an emulator I had to try it. Its not really a game imo, though.
Switchfoot221
I would say... Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing (2003)
Trust me....That game is SO not finished !
ThunderTopaz
Lord of Arcana [PSP]
Do NOT play this game..... trust me on this.
Friggin Drake Shades everywhere on every mission >.>
not only that, the graphics are bad and the game play is repetitive with the same boring monsters
I'd rate this game a 1/10.....

Time to complete a mission: somewhere around 1hr
Time to kill one Drake Shade if you even manage to survive: about 45 minutes
Total Drake Shades on a map: about 4 or so
Haseo_old
E.T. for Atari. Nuff' said.
laport
atari 2600 with a bunch of games, gave the thing away, because all those games sucked.
Armaggedon25
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Terrible, repetitive gameplay, and crappy camera angles. Only got it because it came free with Halo 3.
Haseo_old

RL Link wrote:

Final Fantasy 7
ARE YOU MAD MAN? FINAL FANTASY 7 WAS AWESOME!
*finishes rant*

E.T. for the Atari.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2o3mlg5AxQ
hitty40
Any CoD game. Ever.
Topic Starter
Mogsy

Ahegaokin wrote:

RL Link wrote:

Final Fantasy 7
ARE YOU MAD MAN? FINAL FANTASY 7 WAS AWESOME!
*finishes rant*
u mad, fanboy? FFVII was not good; terribly unrelatable characters, nonsense story with forced drama, summons took too long, and it has not aged well at all. Materia was the best thing about that game.

Worst FF will always be II, though.
[YllwRice]
Smurf: Rescue in Gargamel's Castle

Your greatest challenge: A hurdle.

Esupanitix
In all honesty, I've played quite a bit of shitty games in my time, but the one that just stunk the most was Bart Simpson Vs. the World for the NES. It was the same song throughout the game, the jump physics were terrible, Bart bought his shoes from the same store as Luigi (I.E. there was little to no traction), and the story made about as much sense as LSD for the PS1.
Pokebis
I like how LSD is clearly explained and was accompanied by a book with explanations in English.
Jordan
Big rigs: Over the Road Racing D:
Xiao_old
I haven't played many bad games. I must be spoiled. I scour my mind and I can only recall games I would actually recommend to people.

However,

Mogsworth wrote:

Worst FF will always be II, though.
That's the only game in the series between 1-11 that I haven't beaten. I just can't do it.
Yuzeyun

Doddo wrote:

One of the worst games ever rated. 03.XX%. No physics at all, you can climb up the mountains without losing any mph, you are stuck on the floor whatever happens, and the win rate is 100% because the trucks stop before the finish line. I saw a vid like 4 hours ago.
awp

_Gezo_ wrote:

Doddo wrote:

One of the worst games ever rated. 03.XX%. No physics at all, you can climb up the mountains without losing any mph, you are stuck on the floor whatever happens, and the win rate is 100% because the trucks stop before the finish line. I saw a vid like 4 hours ago.
are you crazy? Big Rigs was hilarious for like 15 solid minutes. There were secret controls tucked into the game that the developers forgot to disable (granted the released product is a debug build). There's no terminal velocity when going in reverse so you can accelerate to speeds in excess of 1000000 km/h and do so even quicker by using the secret handbrake button (spacebar iirc). From there you could teleport around the map.

that game had me laughing so much
[YllwRice]

awp wrote:

are you crazy? Big Rigs was hilarious for like 15 solid minutes. There were secret controls tucked into the game that the developers forgot to disable (granted the released product is a debug build). There's no terminal velocity when going in reverse so you can accelerate to speeds in excess of 1000000 km/h and do so even quicker by using the secret handbrake button (spacebar iirc). From there you could teleport around the map.

that game had me laughing so much

And that is that.
awp
that was written by a 12 year old by the looks of it
Azure_Kite
Judging by the lack of punctuation and simplistic sentence structure, I'd say you are correct.
Yuzeyun

Pierate wrote:

I have this owo

Also it doesn't seem to run properly on my comp I wanted to break the speed of light in reverse
Fight69
Alexandra Ledermann 4.
laport

_Gezo_ wrote:

Pierate wrote:

I have this owo

Also it doesn't seem to run properly on my comp I wanted to break the speed of light in reverse
try this game instead http://www.germantrucksimulator.com/ or this http://www.eurotrucksimulator.com/

and they are developing this atm http://blog.scssoft.com/2011/02/working ... movie.html
Sander-Don
big rigs is actually a very stimulating truck racing experience.
i for one enjoy it and play it daily.
Vext_old
Oh god Big Rigs, I forgot all about that game... and I use the term game loosely.
NElectron
Worst Game I've played? Superman 64. period
pikachublue
dr jekyl and mr. hyde (nes).my work heres done.
Vext_old

pikachublue wrote:

dr jekyl and mr. hyde (nes).my work heres done.
That game has seriously deep undertones.
show more