show more
[DG2L]YungYeezy
Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold

-Stupid non-creepy Lavender Town music
-Lyra=Big hat girl obsessed with marill
-D***ed Pokethon
-Xero-
Starcraft

Serious Answer: Gauntlet Legends (It's just bad. You have to run against your enemies to deal damage...
Cuddlebun
s' kinda hard to answer since I've never really played a game I didn't like--I'm a fairly good judge of games that I'll like before I buy them.

That being said, one of the only games I felt unsatisfied after finishing was Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland or whatever that terrible game on the GBA was. I guess it wasn't bad, but I did not feel very accomplished after I beat it.

Tilt n' Tumble was just hilariously bad/frustrating, though.
adam2046

Cuddlebun wrote:

That being said, one of the only games I felt unsatisfied after finishing was Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland or whatever that terrible game on the GBA was. I guess it wasn't bad, but I did not feel very accomplished after I beat it.
:(
That game was cool.
Yoichi Sturmhimmel
I HATE Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy. It was about three hours long, and half the story was told to you. The most f**king annoying minigame in the history of minigames was in this game. The minigame was to tap the bottom-left corner followed by the bottom-right corner, then the left etc. It took me a whole hour to complete this minigame (e.g. 33% of the story) and in the end, someone else had to do it for me, because I couldn't move my hand that fast. The story wasn't even any good, so worst $15 game ever.
rust45

Yoichi Sturmhimmel wrote:

I HATE Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy. It was about three hours long, and half the story was told to you. The most f**king annoying minigame in the history of minigames was in this game. The minigame was to tap the bottom-left corner followed by the bottom-right corner, then the left etc. It took me a whole hour to complete this minigame (e.g. 33% of the story) and in the end, someone else had to do it for me, because I couldn't move my hand that fast. The story wasn't even any good, so worst $15 game ever.
Wait, you bought a licensed game?
Azure_Kite
Dual Sympathy did suck, yes it did. Good thing I try before I buy.
Yuzeyun
TOCA Race Driver 2. It's impossible at the second championship. The first is a little easy but the second with WTF cars... >:(
And games that the "Joueur du Grenier" and I played.

(the Joueur du Grenier is the french AVGN :) )
Two_old

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Tip: movie/tv show-> game always sucks
WhoAteFred

Two wrote:

Azure_Kyte wrote:

I had fun with Spider-Man 2 on the PS2. That game didn't suck.
Mashley
Crazy Frog Racer for the GBA. God awful game.
Fabi
A Simpsons game for the Sega Genesis, I didnt even understand it lol.
Yuzeyun

Ever17 wrote:

A Simpsons game for the Sega Genesis, I didnt even understand it lol.
Bart Versus Space Mutants ? ;)
Fabi
Oh my god! Yeah, that terrible game :(
Yuzeyun
I saw a test on YouTube of this awful game on NES (I think that the controls are the same >>), and I never tried to play it. According to Joueur du Grenier (the french 'AVGN'), this game has miserable controls. >:(

After discovering that he can jump on the setting
C'EST UN PARADOXE DE L'AXE Z !! Y'A PLUS DE PROFONDEUR !! C'EST HORRIBLE !! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHHH!!!!

= It's a paradox of the Z axis !! There's no depth anymore !! It's horrible !! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!

Seriously :

Two wrote:

This game isn't exception to this rule. =w=
djyellow22
alot.

Worst of all time? I'll just halfass and say Action 52
Ekaru
Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals

At least you can laugh at other bad games.

This one was just sad. The combat was boring, the excavation was retarded and annoying, and wandering around looking for excavation sites require going through boring, no, painful combat so you could go through painful excavation.

The game wasn't just bad, I swear it was inflicting pain upon me as I played it.

oh, and this was an osu!er recommendation. NEVER AGAIN.
Patcheresu
Forget it people for you are all WRONG in the face of my pick for THE WORST COMPLETE game ever, Bebe's Kids.

1. It only coincedes with the plot twice, and that's only in the cutscenes.

2.It has a battle system that has TIERS IN ITS ATTACKS. (Short attacks deal I hit of damage whereas on the same scale, heavy attacks deal 10 TIMES THAT.) So punches deal 1/35 damage where as uppercuts cut that into 1/3 of the enemies' usual life.

3.Worst final boss theme ever/worst rap ever. I have a feeling that if I link to it I will find a APPROVED BEATMAP in return.

4.Too difficult.(Losing a [non-existant] life makes you have to repeat the intermission before the level you were just in too. You'll know you reached a checkpoint when you face the same thing as the first level, only harder.

5 Controls are awful.

6. Look at their walk animations!

And whoever said Earthbound is the worst game ever and didn't provide any evidence is mean. It has its faults but at least it has good things about it.
Lemon Water_old
Mother 2
Patcheresu

Lemon Water wrote:

Mother 2

Care to explain WHY?
Lemon Water_old

Patcheresu wrote:

Care to explain WHY?
I was being sarcastic ~
Patcheresu

Lemon Water wrote:

Patcheresu wrote:

Care to explain WHY?
I was being sarcastic ~
Topic is derailing. Cut it out Ms. Animu.
Lemon Water_old

Patcheresu wrote:

Topic is derailing. Cut it out Ms. Animu.
Okay.
Ivalset

Patcheresu wrote:

And whoever said Earthbound is the worst game ever and didn't provide any evidence is mean. It has its faults but at least it has good things about it.
There are actually no faults in Earthbound. Not one.
Patcheresu

Ivalset wrote:

Patcheresu wrote:

I love the game like Dwanye Johnson loves his daughters in movies but it has faults.

1. Whoever thought that a separate battle theme just for hippies obviously had TROLOLOL on the mind. I'm looking at you, Itoi.

2. Somethings could have been handled better and some music was just stupid. Like most of the ordinary battle themes are downright mocking. They not only copy other songs but they don't make a good track when they did it.

3. I have discovered a HUGE bug that if done properly, let's you skip the 5th and 6th dungeons and not even know that there was a key item in the sewers. What kind of jerk listens in on phone calls made for museum curators anyway? If you just avoid the phone conversation that ties in to Venus, the Plague-Infested Rat, and the signature then the game won't tell you what you did wrong unless Hint Man would offer his services.
Lemon Water_old

Patcheresu wrote:

3. I have discovered a HUGE bug that if done properly, let's you skip the 5th and 6th dungeons and not even know that there was a key item in the sewers. What kind of jerk listens in on phone calls made for museum curators anyway? If you just avoid the phone conversation that ties in to Venus, the Plague-Infested Rat, and the signature then the game won't tell you what you did wrong unless Hint Man would offer his services.
That's why it came with a player's guide ;)
And I agree with the other statements, sort of.
Ivalset

Patcheresu wrote:

Ivalset wrote:

I love the game like Dwanye Johnson loves his daughters in movies but it has faults.

1. Whoever thought that a separate battle theme just for hippies obviously had TROLOLOL on the mind. I'm looking at you, Itoi.

2. Somethings could have been handled better and some music was just stupid. Like most of the ordinary battle themes are downright mocking. They not only copy other songs but they don't make a good track when they did it.

Nope. Earthbound is a perfect game. The faults lie with you.
Patcheresu
SILENCE!

As you can clearly see I have no respect for MODERATION. True power lies in ADMINISTRATION! I just treat mods like I treat regular users. Because as long as you aren't a stick in the mud you will soon realize you can't ban me or otherwise for just being informal. Now administrators? Guess what happened to deviantart when people were given administrative rights? How DARE you dislike MY work! BANHAMMER!

Now onto Earthbound.

I perfer Mother. I perfer Mother vastly. Why?

Mother 1 is a lot darker.

Mother 1 presents the kind of challenge you'd expect from Shin Megami Tensei. And I love me some SMT.

Mother 1 has a protagonist who can be somebody other than a healer. So what if he doesn't have a special move? Can Ness send his enemies into the 4th dimmension? At the cost of around 8 pp? I think not. Also Ninten learns PK Beam. That's awesome.

It really touched my heart when Teddy died. It was his death that hardened my resolve to scale Mount Itoi the second time.

The dance was great, as well as the relationship choice that had no actual effect on the story.

Also, Loid/Lloyd's shining moment. I wonder if he ever got over the fact that Teddy's death was partially his fault. Teddie was already ER ready and then his body got hit by a tank missile explosion. He spent his last moments telling the party to live on and for Lloyd to be brave.

In Earthbound Zero he recovers.

In Mother 1 he dies.

This is voiced by the fact that checking him and talking to him will reveal nothing but an empty text box. Why do you think he got his ultimate weapon so fast? He just went from a knife to a good sized sword then he died.

That was more touching than an old man whisking away the foreign kid for a lesson in spiritual enlightenment.
Ivalset

Patcheresu wrote:

SILENCE!

As you can clearly see I have no respect for MODERATION. True power lies in ADMINISTRATION! I just treat mods like I treat regular users. Because as long as you aren't a stick in the mud you will soon realize you can't ban me or otherwise for just being informal. Now administrators? Guess what happened to deviantart when people were given administrative rights? How DARE you dislike MY work! BANHAMMER!
Chill out buddy, you don't even know who I am.

I am probably the second most laidback mod on these forums.

also i have administrator access
Patcheresu

Ivalset wrote:

Patcheresu wrote:

SILENCE!

Chill out buddy, you don't even know who I am.

I am probably the second most laidback mod on these forums.

also i have administrator access
Let me recap:

I don't care WHO you are, I will treat you just like I treat regular users, but people I can ask questions to as well.

I am not prejudiced to mods. I just don't like jokers who do things like that male or female. Earthbound will not ever be the best RPG ever. Giygas is not that disturbing. I'm too busy wailing on him to care just what the fetus freak looks like. And furthermore*shot*
Ivalset

Patcheresu wrote:

I am not prejudiced to mods.
Actually, I'm pretty sure you are! There was absolutely no reason to bring up my moderator position in the first place.

And plus, nobody even said Earthbound was the best RPG.
Patcheresu

Ivalset wrote:

Patcheresu wrote:

You were saying?
Ivalset
Yes, I said it has no faults and it is a perfect game.

It is not the best RPG.
NessOnett_old
Favorite is Earthbound by far.

But the worst? Any of the DW Empires series. So boring.
Patcheresu

Ivalset wrote:

Yes, I said it has no faults and it is a perfect game.

It is not the best RPG.
Oh I see what you did thar. You'd rather have someone who's down to Earth than something that has no flaws.
DjKniteX
Superman 64 was pretty horrible.... Hmm...... That's all I can think of right now XD
Patcheresu
Have you PLAYED it.
DjKniteX

Patcheresu wrote:

Have you PLAYED it.
If you are asking if I played Superman 64? Yeah I haved, worst trade EVER lol
Patcheresu
I see, some people just put the worst games ever without playing them or troll us. Thank you.
mm201
I need to track down a copy of Superman 64. Should be legendary :D
show more