1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted
Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing.. Much people says it's a bad game...
IT'S FRICKIN AWESOME!!@!@!@!@!
Thanks for remaking my thread, another version!

Well, Big Rigs is the worst game evar
posted
Cheetah Men 2

But fans material is cool and the game's tune.
posted
My own beatmaps. :( M&M Racing for the Wii, since I enjoy racing games to an extent. That one was pathetically bad.
posted
OMG PEOPLE THIS IS NOT EVEN A TOPIC WORTHY OF DISCUSSION

Silver Surfer

beat this.
posted

Leon Magnus wrote:

Cheetah Men 2

But fans material is cool and the game's tune.
But best music of NES
posted
I look and I see metroid, touhou, zelda, and final fantasy mentioned here? Even if they had their bad moments they can't be called the worst games unless you have only played like 3 games in your life D:

I don't know I have played some pretty bad games but they weren't so bad back when I played them 10 years ago, superman 64 was terrible for its time, one of the few games I put down and didn't ever try again.
posted

James2250 wrote:

I look and I see metroid, touhou, zelda, and final fantasy mentioned here? Even if they had their bad moments they can't be called the worst games unless you have only played like 3 games in your life D:

I don't know I have played some pretty bad games but they weren't so bad back when I played them 10 years ago, superman 64 was terrible for its time, one of the few games I put down and didn't ever try again.
And MORE RINGS!
posted
White Knight Chronicles International.
posted
Sonic 06
'nuff said.
posted

James2250 wrote:

I look and I see touhou. Even if they had their bad moments they can't be called the worst games unless you have only played like 3 games in your life D:
Played them all. Realized all of them are the exact same shit. Does that help?
posted
Worst commercial game ever?
Colour A Dinosour.

2nd worst:
ET-The freakin' Alien
posted

James2250 wrote:

I look and I see metroid
It's either troll or anti-hype troll. While "Metriod" was a somewhat mediocre game, "Super Metriod" (as specified) is in the top 10 best games of all time (for several reasons) so don't get too crestfallen bro

Can't say for sure what the worst game I've played is. Maybe Tokyo Bus Guide. My brother seems to enjoy it but I did not like it at all.

I can't say Big Rigs is the worst game I've ever played because I laughed like an idiot for the entire 45 minutes I played it.
posted

RL Link wrote:

James2250 wrote:

I look and I see touhou. Even if they had their bad moments they can't be called the worst games unless you have only played like 3 games in your life D:
Played them all. Realized all of them are the exact same shit. Does that help?
Many other games also have the exact same shit on their sequels too, and if we'll follow your logic then a lot of other games are candidates for 'worst game' then.

I personally don't find Touhou as being a game that I would contribute myself fully in (to be fair it's actually kind of hard to add more elements to basic vertical bullet hell shooter games, and ZUN successfully did actually add something new in TH12.8), but I can't even imagine myself making it a candidate for 'worst game ever'. (I am truthfully speaking from a video game player's point of view)

But that said, I have played a lot of bad games, but since they were bad I don't even remember which ones they were. Go figure. The fact that I can remember a game pretty much means that it's not a bad one.

And on a bit of an unrelated note...



EFF YEAR
posted
what's a metriod?
posted

Zekira wrote:

Many other games also have the exact same shit on their sequels too, and if we'll follow your logic then a lot of other games are candidates for 'worst game' then.
It's also due to the fact there are much much better alternatives if I want to play a shoot 'em up. Horizontal is superior, so if I want to play a shoot 'em up I'll play Gradius, Life Force, etc.
Why so defensive?

Edit: Oh right, the reason why I mentioned all of them were the same is because he mentioned that I probably only played 3 of the games(At least, I assumed it was partly directed at me). So I backed it up by mentioning I did, in fact, play all of them.

Arusha Shuna wrote:

what's a metriod?
SKREEEEE
posted
posted

Zekira wrote:

to be fair it's actually kind of hard to add more elements to basic vertical bullet hell shooter games
That is a horrible statement. It isn't really that hard at all, it's just that the bullet hell market is niche piece of shit that makes the same sorts of (sometimes incredibly good) games over and over again.
posted

Neo@lex wrote:

R-Type rotated 90 degrees CCW
I see what you did there



@RL Link I don't think it's fair to compare shmups to bullet hell games. In my experience they're different enough to be classified separately, and even though I enjoy shmups (I am bad at them) I could not enjoy a bullet-hell game. Bullet-hell games are just too...scripted. It's not reactive, it's memorization. You memorize hitboxes and "safe zones" within bullet patterns.

I prefer my careless fumbling around and real-time reaction in shmups to a scripted path.
posted
I'm having trouble deciding which would be the absolutely worst game I've ever played. I could shoot off a list, but that would defeat the point of a worst game.

For those of you putting hard games in there. Looking at you KRZY. Grow a pair of strong plentiful balls.
posted

awp wrote:

Neo@lex wrote:

R-Type rotated 90 degrees CCW
I see what you did there



@RL Link I don't think it's fair to compare shmups to bullet hell games. In my experience they're different enough to be classified separately, and even though I enjoy shmups (I am bad at them) I could not enjoy a bullet-hell game. Bullet-hell games are just too...scripted. It's not reactive, it's memorization. You memorize hitboxes and "safe zones" within bullet patterns.

I prefer my careless fumbling around and real-time reaction in shmups to a scripted path.
I'll be honest, that caught me off guard because I immediately thought of the vertical stages in Gradius II.

Also, you do have a point awp.
show more
Please sign in to reply.