Worst Game You've Ever Played

posted
Total Posts
639
show more
blooming tea
Voxelized

It's early access game, on steam.

Link:http://store.steampowered.com/app/344040/?l=english
Telstra3G
If I had to choose..
I'd say a game called "smallworlds"
It's a Pay2Win game, all you do is stand around and do nothing :?
Ikarugamesh
I think it was Bad Day L.A. But it's so-bad-it's-good.

Sure, it was awfully designed and stuff, but I enjoyed the cheesy, wacky story.
The Wicked Eye
Super Metroid deffinetly
31Gabe
SPELUNKER is very hard to beat. The Famicom version is a lot worse than the arcade version. You die if you fall from a big height, and you are given a risky vacuum that is meant to be used to suck up ghosts.
kirueggy
New one: Bitcoin Billionaire

It's one of those games where you tap the screen mindlessly to win. How are these games still popular?
B1rd

kirueggy wrote:

It's one of those games where you tap the screen mindlessly to win.
This sounds familiar...
Green Platinum

B1rd wrote:

kirueggy wrote:

It's one of those games where you tap the screen mindlessly to win.
This sounds familiar...
peppy killed the touch screen meta in preparation for this comment.
CreepyExplotion
Bong Chong Dong :v it makes me hit my head to floor
Sopison
Bad Ratz on steam.... i bought it for £0.06 that kinda explains how bad it is....

A totalbiscuit review :Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz82PZu3loU

I warn you to not play this game if you get sent it :idea::idea:
Eraqus
That I played recently: osu!, no other game has ever made me feel so frustrated in my entire life. When I was a kid I played a lot of shit games, but Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link on the NES is up there, totally hated it. I'm sure there's a lot of worst games though.
Green Platinum

Eraqus wrote:

That I played recently: osu!, no other game has ever made me feel so frustrated in my entire life. When I was a kid I played a lot of shit games, but Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link on the NES is up there, totally hated it. I'm sure there's a lot of worst games though.
Zelda 2 is only hated because it isn't in the "Zelda style" which didn't exist at the time because it is the second game in the franchise. Although Thunderbird is stupid and makes you need a guide to beat the game but I doubt many people even make it that far.
Shota
Eraqus

Green Platinum wrote:

Eraqus wrote:

That I played recently: osu!, no other game has ever made me feel so frustrated in my entire life. When I was a kid I played a lot of shit games, but Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link on the NES is up there, totally hated it. I'm sure there's a lot of worst games though.
Zelda 2 is only hated because it isn't in the "Zelda style" which didn't exist at the time because it is the second game in the franchise. Although Thunderbird is stupid and makes you need a guide to beat the game but I doubt many people even make it that far.
I just remember hating the game, playing 2 after beating A link to the Past, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask was such a let down for me. I guess it's understandable...
Kasane Teto
Desert Bus. The end.
TakuMii

Shota wrote:

Telstra3G
Mount Your Friends :o:o
Raiken-
agar.io

eat a shit.
jyling
The worst game that i played will be PokeMMO

I get banned for walking
Lacrimae

jyling wrote:

The worst game that i played will be PokeMMO

I get banned for walking
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply