Those Harry Potter games T.T... lol
[Maid] NekoRyo

Erotc wrote:

i agreed~ +1
[Seraphin]
Shaq-fu. k.
Caionix1313
My god, must be the QWOP game because I spent so long on the damn thing.
Forfen
A gay rythm click game called osu! HUEHEHEUHEUHEUHFUEUHUHEUFHEUFHEUGH|GHWGH|APHIYFAGYUHAPIYG.

But seriously, I really hate League of Legends, being repetitive as hell, all this nonseless "gang ezreal, nerf irelia" flippety floop poeple are saying and taking away all my friends and shiet.

Worst game of the whole universe.
Lalabrea
Same as Forfen,I hate LoL,is so repetitive.
IsseiTheBest
Al american cartoon Games (except Adventure Time)
The Joker
Darksiders was terrible, I thought It was so bad, didnt really explain how to play the game
Josh The Biker
action 52
anthag

Erotc wrote:

You are so damn right
RainbowAshura
Drawn to Life.
It's just,horrible and oh and Also Club Penguin Game Day. I used to love it but it Sucked so badly.
Davidzi_old
Drake of the 99 Dragons
DJYumene
----
AstralPhnx
Licenced video games. ALL OF THEM.
No matter who makes them, if their based off a movie or tv show their gonna SUCK.
Apart from licenced games though I thought Chuck Rock on the sega master system was pretty fucking terrible. The game has NO MUSIC while your playing. Thats a bit of a pet peve of mine. I can't STAND it when a game has no background music when you play. Plus, when you attack your character looks like he's dryhumping thin air. I am not kidding.
Vainslay

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Licenced video games. ALL OF THEM.
No matter who makes them, if their based off a movie or tv show their gonna SUCK.
This ^
787B
terminator salvation
at least all of the trophies are gold (except for the platinum one obviously)
Ceph23
Not really the worst game I played, but I was pretty dissapointed with the Final Fantasy XIII series.
I grew up loving the FF series (specialy VIII) and when I finally got to play XIII I was pretty annoyed by what they did. What I hated the most was that the the feeling of exploring the unknown and the feel of being an RPG was gone. FF XIII-2 Was better in terms of exploration but was so farkin horrible at everything else.

Here's hoping lightning returns is better than these messes.
Justykanna

Ceph23 wrote:

Not really the worst game I played, but I was pretty dissapointed with the Final Fantasy XIII series.
I grew up loving the FF series (specialy VIII) and when I finally got to play XIII I was pretty annoyed by what they did. What I hated the most was that the the feeling of exploring the unknown and the feel of being an RPG was gone. FF XIII-2 Was better in terms of exploration but was so farkin horrible at everything else.

My brother pretty much had the same thought and judging from the amount I saw him playing, I'd feel the same. =S
We both grew up huge FF fans and this kind of went off of what they usually do.
xAssassin
-Tibia xD i hate this game
Neroh

Ceph23 wrote:

I have to agree, VIII was also my favourite along with X. You may have seen these but.. JonTron made some pretty hilarious videos on FFXIII!
Ceph23

Neroh wrote:

Ceph23 wrote:

I have to agree, VIII was also my favourite along with X. You may have seen these but.. JonTron made some pretty hilarious videos on FFXIII!
Dude I think there's something wrong with how you posted the youtube vid.
And yeah I've seen the video. The FFXIII leaves bad tastes on everyone's mouths it seems. XD
Cocolites
cooking academy .-.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
H.A.W.X.

It mocks my joy of aerial combat games, and I could not follow the story no matter how hard I tried.
LimeFirex3
Definitely Fairy Bloom Freesia... Worst game ever!
Zuikaku
Quickscope Simulator
Let the hate replies flow but I found it pointless.
Szymek
Memo for DS lite. Don't answer me back why lol.
FuZ
Every "free" iOS games
_Indeketsu
Em.. Bubsy 3D for PS1
YesYeV
Worst game i've played is probably Crisis City.

best game best game 10/10
Karuta-_old_1
Maple Story

I don't find killing mushroom and slimes for hours jumping around like some mad man, fun...
zy-
Neverwinter (terrible MMO)
Rift (even worse)
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy (wasn't even worth the 99 cent)
ColdTooth
ehh

Worst game I've played would probably be Cloudbuilt.

Worst game I've finished is Fairytale Fights. Actually, that game was ok, but goddamn the controls were horrible and I wanted to finish it so I did. It was also a bet to see who beat it first.
Kouya-
Gamecube Game, was called 18 wheeler : American Pro trucker .

It was so buggy, I was so young, I didn't know how to drive a truck at all .w.
-Platyken-
osu! No just kidding, I love the shit out of it.
In all seriousness, the worst game I've ever played has to be League of Legends.
I'll take my beating now.
Critical Dude
Bomberman 64
Green Platinum

Critical Dude wrote:

Bomberman 64
Not bad game at all. I prefer the more traditional ones though.
Critical Dude
I too prefer the traditional ones but I could not really enjoy Bomberman-64, the sequel I loved though.
Friendan

Poisonmellon wrote:

Quickscope Simulator
Let the hate replies flow but I found it pointless.
I love you. I hate this meme, too.
Worst games I've played are Half Life 2, Borderlands 2, Goat Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator (why did I fall for these memes), and probably some more. I don't play too many bad games.
Dromadan
Deadpool.
Alien Breed 2: Assault.
Pid.
These have to be the worst games i remember, really had no fun at all while playing them.
show more