forum

Worst Game You've Ever Played

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kurokami
I was see some glitch before but this video gives the perfect picture. So this game was really the best sh*t. :D
Haseo_old
World of Warcraft is a waste of money and time.
Kurokami

Haseo wrote:

World of Warcraft is a waste of money and time.
You are the man. :D So true and I hate that game. X_X
rust45
The Pokemon Dream World.

I used to use it all the time so I could try to get some of the awesome Pokemon you can get off of there. But it has so much crap about it that makes it painful to log on to do the stuff you need to do to get the awesome Pokemon. The only reason why I would go onto dream world now is if I find out they release something really useful for the actual games.
Reoreo123
Build-a-bear workshop v . v
RageTH
Minecraft.
inb4 1 page of cursing rage
JulyXC
Mario, everyone seems to like it but i find it really boring.
Hyguys
league of legends
everyone seems to like it but i find it really boring.
^
Cloudy
I remember spending hours back in the day trying to get Battlecruiser3K to run for five minutes without crashing for no reason.
XK2238
Digimon World 4.

Unnecessary respawns anytime I return to a previously visited room.
Rick--
counter 7
i don't know how my friend like this pathetic game...
hoihoisoi
Runescape

Played it for 5 mins, and then I never returned. A lot of my friends use to play that game back in the day.
Haseo_old

XK2238 wrote:

Digimon World 4.
DW4 was great in my opinion, but the leveling and Digivolving curve was horrendous. I already got ClavisAngemon and Beelzemon with Dorumon, but I gave my disc to a friend, since I borrowed it from her.
awp
I haven't played it yet, but after watching hours of Desert Bus (Sega CD), I'm tempted to say that's one of the most boring games ever made.

An HD remake was very recently released on the mobile platform (iOS and Android) and I'm kind of curious to give it a spin

For those not familiar with Desert Bus, I'll give an explanation of it:

You drive a coach bus from Tuscon to Las Vegas and back. Your bus caps at 45mph, and the journey takes roughly 8 hours to complete, one way. Each time you reach a destination you receive a point.

The road is perfectly straight and there is no traffic. The challenge of the game, however, lies in the fact that the wheel doesn't rest at a neutral heading and has a slight list to the right, so if you don't correct the wheel every few seconds or so, the bus will go off the road and crash. If you crash, you're towed back to the start in real time. So if you crashed six hours into the trip, it takes six more before you can start playing again.

If you stop the bus for long enough, it will over-heat and break down. Same towing rules apply.

The start button honks the horn. There is no pause button. To score a point, you must play this game for eight hours straight.
Two_old
already posted something but I forget what

all I know is heroes of newerth is a contender
VisualInfinity
S4 League... waste of lifetime.
Rii_old_1

this shit costed 50 euros and wasn't even fun D:
last time I bought something.
bomber34
Deus Ex 2 - Invisible War
I hate this game ... it is horrible
Salvage
world of warcraft by far
Two_old

VisualInfinity wrote:

S4 League... waste of lifetime.
you troll
Pokebis
I didn't really like S4 either. The game was meh and the net code was utter balls.
Ivalset
That's because you were bad at it.
Pokebis
Nope.
Haseo_old

Guujin wrote:

cardgamesonmotorcycles.jpg
Surely the worst YGO game out there. Duelist of Roses was decent in my opinion, but Over the Nexus was below decent (but still a favorite) because of the sleep-inducing lag the CPU makes during duels.
Rii_old_1

Haseo wrote:

Guujin wrote:

cardgamesonmotorcycles.jpg
Surely the worst YGO game out there. Duelist of Roses was decent in my opinion, but Over the Nexus was below decent (but still a favorite) because of the sleep-inducing lag the CPU makes during duels.
you mean duelmonstersondwheels.png?

Hell I expected strategy from it, like doing duels while not trying to get your motorcycleD-Wheel crash, not like some ripoff mario kart D:
Well any YGO game is good when it haz duels in it.
Soly
awp

Guujin wrote:

this shit costed 50 euros and wasn't even fun D:
last time I bought something.
I'll be honest

I thought that was shopped
Rukario

The horror
Lilac
Turok series.

Damn I hated that.
Rantai

Lilac wrote:

Turok series.

Damn I hated that.
:<

But the cerebral bore!
Haseo_old

Lilac wrote:

Turok series.
You're right about that. I thought Halo was a lot better though.

James Cameron's Avatar on iOS. Oh gawd, I feel like breaking my iPhone in half.
Two_old
I forgot to say skyrim
Shellghost
I don't think Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II has been mentioned.
awp
why, is it the worst game someone here has played?
ampzz
Can I state a game I have never once played, nor intend to play?
If so it would hands down go to World of Warcraft.

I say a clear, "No, thank you!" to playing a game like that.

If it is one I've played before... from memory I would say Bulletwitch on the Xbox 360 when I owned one at some random time in my life. Christ that was bad at an unbelievably stupid level.

Plot goes where?
cococococo_old
osu! :)
Vext_old

ampzz wrote:

Can I state a game I have never once played, nor intend to play?
If so it would hands down go to World of Warcraft.

I say a clear, "No, thank you!" to playing a game like that.

If it is one I've played before... from memory I would say Bulletwitch on the Xbox 360 when I owned one at some random time in my life. Christ that was bad at an unbelievably stupid level.

Plot goes where?
Oh god that was like the 3rd game I ever played when I got my xbox, the control was doo doo, but that kind of doo doo where if you play it a bit you adjust to it and it doesn't bother you.
Backfire
Bullet Witch was a pretty good game.
Very Underrated.

It was good for weird reasons, not that it was good at all. It was just quirky and odd.

But yeah the controls did suck balls and the plot was poopy as fuck.
blissfulyoshi
Don't remember if it was the worse game I have ever played but it rates pretty lowly:
Magic: The Gathering - Battlegrounds
Haseo_old
Steal Princess. It had potential as a RPG, but turned out into a "puzzle" game instead. The controls are very crappy, and the gameplay is only below average.

I would also add in the Etrian Odyssey series, due to difficulty and/or cool character designs.
show more