forum

Worst Game You've Ever Played

posted
Total Posts
show more
AsaiKentoCH
Fortnite ofc
Alyx Vance
clock tower: ghost head. i personally think it had a lot of wasted potential. the second episode/arc of the game didn't have anything to do with the plot and the character dialogue was pretty awkward. still deserves a special place in my heart despite its awfulness though.
Eifuyu
Sims 2
- PhantomCat -
probably the Driv3r it is SUPER BAD the car physic are trash. the shooting physic are shit. and last but not least its super difficult to ramp into a pedestrian. shooting them are the only way to kill them. it was a waste of my money and time.
lot

Claudia_old wrote:

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Shittest control system ever, and having to go back to the temple...goddamn.
Lmaoo I just posted on another forum and mentioned that being one of my favourite games because it’s so nostalgic for me. But I understand your frustration fuck those temples
SA ST

PG201 wrote:

Sonic '06
bruh that games epic
[LS]PositoniX
forza motorsport 7 on launch day
- Lena -
Fortnite
- Yuno Gasai -
Hachi Hachi :s
Zelzatter Zero
Yandere Simulator.

wait that's not a game.
- Isla -
that one game no one talks about anymore.
Neko [OwO]
i think its some fruit salad game that I had on my I-Pad when I was a kid... I'm pretty sure it's literally just you putting your face on some band who sings about fruit salad. I don't even know why it's considered a game
-BunZ-
PUBG of course, i called it "Poop J"
haha i rolypoly
*insert an unfunny joke about how osu is the worst game you've played*
rgnd
yandere simulator kekw
Noob
Free Fire
Phantonym

NoobDev wrote:

Free Fire
Agreed
KyrosGallade
Honestly i dont get why among us blew up. I only play it occasionally but i see alot of streamers playing it daily. Is it really that engaging? I only play it once in a while.

Not that its bad, just a question.

For my worst game, its metroid prime
Nuuskamuikkunen
The Sims 3 for Wii...

Honestly, it's the worst port of all history, at least the sims games launched on PS2 were playable even if they were cut down versions of their pc counterparts, but this game was so buggy and so terribly optimized that I broke the disc. Not to say that you weren't able to build your own house unlike literally all other games in the series.
PorridgeBoss
Free fire. After I played that game (2017) My eyes immediately turned red, and it was the last time I played that game, Unbelievable.
Sophie Twilight
agar.io

that game was a blast at start, but then players keep ruining the game until it became a total worthless and most unfun/unplayable game now
ClevelandsMyBro
honestly, any free games mobile games with like <100 mb

gameplay is pretty boring and it's filled with ads
EviL DoGGeR
Doom 1 for sega saturn
literally unplayble

at least best worst port of the game
and it was actually made by ID software

still wanna play doom on pregnancy test

animeslayergp
prob osu takio
Riae
low rated Fortnite a 2d as well lol
Quaze
all supercell games (clash royale, clash of clans, brawl stars and more)
this is a most sh**ty games in my experience of video gaming
WitheRosE901
Hong Kong 97.
robloxavatar14
Cat mario(syobon action)
Bunny Cookie
Visual Novel And Puzzle Games
Itellia
Roblox games that rip-off whatever is popular at the time.
iamjorj
Frogger. I still don’t understand the point of the game and how you “win”. That or I played a shitty ripoff version of it
Tiguero
Among Us, lmao i just hate playing with strangers. tho its actually pretty interesting in discord, even if we end up fighting...
ItsZeanKun
Among Us and Roblox
Why I hate Among Us?
1. I hate strangers
2. The new Airship map is time wasting and taking too long
Why I hate Roblox?
1. Makes my PC lag
2. Freezes my PC and heats my CPU
Sugar_owo
Among us. By far the worst.

It was enjoyable till it got repetitive. Innersloth needs to hurry up with that update or it'll loose more players.

Just like fall guys, it had its top spot before, and now it's slowly dying away.

danganronpa is better
Lequd
osu!

please help me i cant stop playing
SawageYT
That Granny horror game. It wasn't even horror
Nameless
In recent times, probably Astral Chain
Literally half the game is menial padding who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
Camera control, movement and combat are all pretty clunky and each Legion special ability feels fucking *awful* to use
Game isn't saved by its story content either because zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OST is pretty great though.
Slyme
Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu. Lmao.
lmfao
Piggy Pog game on steam or something like that, honestly just a weird game probably made as a joke because of the name.
show more