forum

Worst Game You've Ever Played

posted
Total Posts
show more
Natu

NatalieD wrote:

My worst game I ever had to play has to go to the whole FNAF series.
yea same xd
ghostlyghosty
/
earlgrim
Bad Rats
MemeMeme_YT
High Octane Drift
OmgIgot1pp
Dead Bits
Py_i
Baldi's Basics In Education and Learning
LovelyA72
Rhythm Master(节奏大师) on Android. A Chinese Tap Tap Revenge ripoff. I stopped playing that game since i have osu!mania.
pentaqola
am i the only one who goes into a deep part of playstore? since i mostly think playstore is where you can easily get some hot garbage... and i mean... VERY HOT GARBAGE
Tomeito
edvin184
Geometry Dash.
Aidan
fortnite I:
Carmlillball
Roblox. It drove me to gaming addiction and destroyed my life.
blvknight
mr president and house party
Nikolai
osu
kxium_old
any sega games they made for the wii.
it was terrible and expensive. i should have used the money for cons instead ;(
Bananaland
eosd
there's no focus hitbox visualization
same goes for rabi ribi
reeee
FaizKTG
sonic 06
Sosteneshion
iirc it was Crash of the Titans
Drizzel
The Blakery
For an indie title, Future Wars.

For a AAA title however, Tomb Raider (2013).

Future wars is just the worst game I've ever played, empty, slow, awkward. Tomb Raider had some awful controls and some even worse camera work. Purchased the special edition of the game expecting to love it, had to trade it in the next day.
M0ntemorU
osu!
- EdgarNitroX
I think the worst videogame was Silent Hill and Free Fire Battlegrounds
Arachnid
Fortnite
bighatpaul
X-Files on PS1. Hot garbage.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mighty No. 9

Hot garbage
KabajiOW
unpopular opinion:TF2 other than that I would say dota
PopSoda
Desert Bus, even though i loved it. I have beaten it over two times because of how awful it is. Surprisingly enjoyable, even though its 8 hours of nothing.
Also if game maker games count, probably everything Kimberly Kubus made and his infamous johnny series, beat all of them, hillariously awful.
I changed my mind again, the actual worst game of all time that was ever sold and i have beaten is big rigs.
MakeDoMiku
Onigiri lmao
Aeonian Sonder
Second life.
The controls are clunky and everyone I meet at when I login at 9 pm -5 UTC is Spanish speaking.
The Spanish part isn't the problem; the problem is when I revealed that I wasn't from a Spanish speaking country, they always say "aquí este gringo es la perra", to which I always said "pero no significa que no te entiendo".
PG201
Sonic '06
AsaiKentoCH
Fortnite ofc
Alyx Vance
clock tower: ghost head. i personally think it had a lot of wasted potential. the second episode/arc of the game didn't have anything to do with the plot and the character dialogue was pretty awkward. still deserves a special place in my heart despite its awfulness though.
Eifuyu
Sims 2
- PhantomCat -
probably the Driv3r it is SUPER BAD the car physic are trash. the shooting physic are shit. and last but not least its super difficult to ramp into a pedestrian. shooting them are the only way to kill them. it was a waste of my money and time.
lot

Claudia_old wrote:

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Shittest control system ever, and having to go back to the temple...goddamn.
Lmaoo I just posted on another forum and mentioned that being one of my favourite games because it’s so nostalgic for me. But I understand your frustration fuck those temples
SA ST

PG201 wrote:

Sonic '06
bruh that games epic
[LS]PositoniX
forza motorsport 7 on launch day
- Lena -
Fortnite
- Yuno Gasai -
Hachi Hachi :s
Zelzatter Zero
Yandere Simulator.