forum

Shuzo Matsuoka - Rhythm Heaven - mix 10

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Noseosu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
OrangeYouGlad
OrangeYouGlad I'm modding your map ;) I will be modding this under the assumption that you're aiming to be ranked.

[General]
Consider removing the countdown. Doesn't really help imo. I'd just uncheck everything here.

Aimod is an irreplaceable tool for mappers. Use it ;) ( Ctrl+ Shift + A)
Uninherited sections ( red ticks) must be consistent throughout all difficulties.
Set a preview time for your map. Remember this must be consistent throughout all difficulties.
Your kiai times need to be snapped.

[EZY]
Easy difficulties with higher BPMs usually have a SV's of 0.8 or 0.9. Right now this value is too high.
Check your Aimod easy difficulties can have no distance spacing errors.
Lots of notes aren't placed where they should be. ex. 00:14:754 (2,3) - should be moved to the large white ticks. There are lots of similar cases to this.
I try to avoid repeated sliders on easy maps. New players have trouble telling when they will end.

I'm going to stop here.
All your difficulties suffer from the same issue. Notes don't consistently land on the strong beats. SV is consistent throughout. Please polish your map and make sure it plays intuitively when you play through it before asking for mods. I think before you consider making any more maps it's important to gain more experience as a player. I suggest that you play more ranked maps, looking at what qualities you see in their maps that you don't see in yours, as well as some basic mapping techniques that you are missing out on. Right now I think it's more important that you focus on getting a firm grasp on the basics on the game and understanding the mechanics behind a good map before you try making one. Right now you're very inexperienced in general and I think a bit of exposure to high-quality beat maps will help set you in the right direction. I suggest remapping after you've gained more experience :/

P.S
You should also check out the wiki, it has great information for new mappers, but I think you should do this after you're more settled into the game.
Best of luck with your map.
Lily Bread
well,bpm is wrong.but i don't know the correct bpm and offset,which is a REALLY BIG issue.you can ask other people to check.

don't overuse kiai,it's unrankable.
rule:https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria

100% normal hitsound is really too loud.try to use 60~80% volume.you can find it in "song setup".
OrangeYouGlad
I double checked the and I think its 160.100 throughout. You might wanna ask someone more experienced to double check my BPM. You for sure want someone more experienced to help you with the offset.

No Kds
Topic Starter
Noseosu

OrangeYouGlad wrote:

OrangeYouGlad I'm modding your map ;) I will be modding this under the assumption that you're aiming to be ranked.

[General]
Consider removing the countdown. Doesn't really help imo. I'd just uncheck everything here.fixed.

Aimod is an irreplaceable tool for mappers. Use it ;) ( Ctrl+ Shift + A)no. i rather have real people mod my map instead of a bot 8-)
Uninherited sections ( red ticks) must be consistent throughout all difficulties.
Set a preview time for your map. Remember this must be consistent throughout all difficulties.how?
Your kiai times need to be snapped.HOW?

[EZY]
Easy difficulties with higher BPMs usually have a SV's of 0.8 or 0.9. Right now this value is too high.how to access this doe?
Check your Aimod easy difficulties can have no distance spacing errors.seems fine to me.
Lots of notes aren't placed where they should be. ex. 00:14:754 (2,3) - should be moved to the large white ticks. There are lots of similar cases to this.fixed.
I try to avoid repeated sliders on easy maps. New players have trouble telling when they will end.fixed.

I'm going to stop here.
All your difficulties suffer from the same issue. Notes don't consistently land on the strong beats. SV is consistent throughout. Please polish your map and make sure it plays intuitively when you play through it before asking for mods. I think before you consider making any more maps it's important to gain more experience as a player. I suggest that you play more ranked maps, looking at what qualities you see in their maps that you don't see in yours, as well as some basic mapping techniques that you are missing out on. Right now I think it's more important that you focus on getting a firm grasp on the basics on the game and understanding the mechanics behind a good map before you try making one. Right now you're very inexperienced in general and I think a bit of exposure to high-quality beat maps will help set you in the right direction. I suggest remapping after you've gained more experience :/ i joined October 2014.

P.S
You should also check out the wiki, it has great information for new mappers, but I think you should do this after you're more settled into the game. READ.
Best of luck with your map.