posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_derp
Why .gif cant be uploaded, but gifs actually works? :P
FuZ
Because ".gif" is blacklisted but other animated format like apng are not
Granger
Because you're actually not allowed to use animated avatars. Not that anyone really enforces this rule, or most of the rules for that matter...
Topic Starter
_derp

Granger wrote:

Because you're actually not allowed to use animated avatars. Not that anyone really enforces this rule, or most of the rules for that matter...
:O
LigerZero
you can use avatar image with format .PNG :lol:
HaruryuuSan
B-but you're not supposed to use one
Aomi

Harumi wrote:

B-but you're not supposed to use one
#rebel
Green Platinum
I thought it was just strongly discouraged because you end up with shit like what _derp has most of the time.
CuticleThong

_derp wrote:

Why .gif cant be uploaded, but gifs actually works? :P
Because you are faithless so your gifs is rejected #runs
Shohei Ohtani
You had the option to use an animated .png and you chose the literal shittiest avatar I've seen in this game.
kirueggy

Reditum wrote:

You had the option to use an animated .png and you chose the literal shittiest avatar I've seen in this game.
Well, he IS from Russia. You can't blame him for having weird shit
Topic Starter
_derp
facepalm^
Renevant

Granger wrote:

From https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!:Rules

Granger
Stupid shits are modifying the rules without making announcements of said changes... cba to check upon that page every week or so, atleast a notice that something changed in the rules would be nice.

Animated avatars used to be disallowed then. :V
IppE

Granger wrote:

Stupid shits are modifying the rules without making announcements of said changes... cba to check upon that page every week or so, atleast a notice that something changed in the rules would be nice.
Why bother when they can always use the rule 3. of community rules as a failsafe if the thing you're doing that annoys them doesn't fall under any other rule.