forum

A new scrublord has ascended upon us

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Antlia-
As you may know over the years scrubs have been a lot more common, I believe that I have found the scrubbiest one of all. Since he/she is by far scrubbier than the rest I think it is time to make one the ruler of the scrubs, by the great might of Jesus, a scrub ( who happens to this game) has been made the ruler of them all

god bless
Bweh
Can you just post this in the uninteresting thread so nobody has to give your posts more attention than needed?
Trash Boat
you forgot to lock it. and its ascended.
Bweh
I didn't forget anything.
Trash Boat
sure, of course.
EneT
Nice.
Topic Starter
Antlia-

Brian OA wrote:

Can you just post this in the uninteresting thread so nobody has to give your posts more attention than needed?
this is off topic, I post what I want
Bweh
As overlord, your opinion means nothing within the boundaries of OT
Topic Starter
Antlia-

Brian OA wrote:

As overlord, your opinion means nothing within the boundaries of OT

you are not the overlord brian oa EneT is
Topic Starter
Antlia-

ahsoka08 wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

this is off topic, I post what I want
I know you edited that Brian oa, don't make hack you (jk)
E m i

ahsoka08 wrote:

As you may know over the years scrubs have been a lot more common, I believe that I have found the scrubbiest one of all. Since he/she is by far scrubbier than the rest I think it is time to make one the ruler of the scrubs, by the great might of Jesus, a scrub ( who happens to this game) has been made the ruler of them all
god bless
Me too
Trash Boat
want to join the rebellion, OP? Contact me
kirueggy
OP you posted with a childish gambino gif get the fuck out
fat pear
when somebody posts gifs from a tv show that has nothing to do with the post itself