Thank you for your mod
Stjpa wrote:from my modding queue
[Hard]• 00:42:040 (6,1) - Why that sudden jump? For emphasis :3
• 00:44:485 (4) - I wouldn't do an overlap because you never used one except there. I did use stack in other places (although only a few lol). I thought stack goes well with the way vocal suddenly stops. But in similar place (00:47:094 (4) - ), I did not stack. I will think about making them more consistent.
• 01:08:127 (5,6,1) - Random triplet? fixed
• 00:14:812 (1,3) - I'd set the sliderhead of (3) on the slidertail of (1). Would look cleaner. I agree, but that will ruin the blanket ;_; If i move both 00:13:996 (3,5) - , 00:14:485 (4,5) - has too small ds, and if I move 00:13:996 (3,4,5) -, 00:14:485 (4,2) - are no longer stacked. And if I move 00:13:996 (3,4,5,2) - , shape isn't very pretty XD. I' think it's alright as is, but I'll fix it if I find something better :3
• 00:26:062 (4) - CTRL + J and rotate it a little? I'll think about it.
• 00:35:681 (1,2,3,4) - Why not making small jumps here? The voice goes up a little. Also you used some fitting jumps here 00:22:964 (2,3,4,5) - too Changed
•00:43:344 (5,1) - Imo the spacing here should be the same as 00:43:181 (4,5) Fixed
• 00:46:116 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I'd use this pattern instead. Your current doesn't flow too well (imo, but I have a strange definition of flow to be honest).Fixed the flow, but I used different pattern than your suggestion to put emphasis on 3 and 5
• 00:51:822 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Why not making the stream a bit longer to 00:52:638 ? This break seems a bit large to me. There are no beats to justify stream all the way to 00:52:638
• 00:55:572 (2,3,5,6) - Antijumps are anything but fun, really. They are fitting though :3 no drum beats on 00:55:735 (3,6) -. I don't think they are unintuitive.
• 01:08:290 (8) - NC? Opps, fixed