LeaF - Wizdomiot [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Sh1n1-
Yayyyy Gratz SKSalt :'3 I'm late u.u
DakeDekaane
Hi.

Source must be changed to: 東方Project. Move BMS to tags.
[]
Taking advantage of this, I'd want to discuss a little point with you, since it bothered some of us (QAT) in Crazy Oni.

01:33:733 - The 1/6 fits better the music here than in in 01:33:883 - . You mapped this sound as 1/6 in 01:37:333 - :(
01:40:933 - The 1/6 fits better the music here than in 01:41:083 - . Similar as above.

The 1/6 pattern you use in 01:34:183 (50,51,52,53) - would fit better the song by being in 01:34:333 - .
I think you didn't put it to be consistent with other similar patterns in the kiai, and that's okay if you keep this.
But for that reason, I think 01:34:183 (50,51,52,53) - should be a 1/4 pattern, like 01:41:383 (142,143,144) -.

01:59:383 (235,236,237) - This kdd feels a bit out of place, as it has the same sounds as previous patterns, should be better as ddd.
[]
In Kantan, I feel a big don is missing in 01:46:633 - , the interruption feels a bit awkward while playing.
[]
Good job with this mapset everyone. Looking forward your reply. Poke me if something in my post isn't clear.
Midnaait
rip
tasuke912
I'm confused :(
This mapset's source was quoting from https://osu.ppy.sh/s/336099, so I thought fine.
Topic Starter
SKSalt

tasuke912 wrote:

I'm confused :(
This mapset's source was quoting from https://osu.ppy.sh/s/336099, so I thought fine.
me too. I contacted other stuff. It is in condition to be waiting a reply now. I'm going to see about the Pattern.
Silky

DakeDekaane wrote:

Hi.

http://manbow.nothing.sh/event/event.cg ... &event=102
above is this song's first appearance, so source is BMS imo.
Topic Starter
SKSalt

DakeDekaane wrote:

[]
Taking advantage of this, I'd want to discuss a little point with you, since it bothered some of us (QAT) in Crazy Oni.

01:33:733 - The 1/6 fits better the music here than in in 01:33:883 - . You mapped this sound as 1/6 in 01:37:333 - :( I think this to be fine in Playing. 01:33:733 (43) - I regard this as a sound of the omen.
01:40:933 - The 1/6 fits better the music here than in 01:41:083 - . Similar as above. ^

The 1/6 pattern you use in 01:34:183 (50,51,52,53) - would fit better the song by being in 01:34:333 - .
I think you didn't put it to be consistent with other similar patterns in the kiai, and that's okay if you keep this.
But for that reason, I think 01:34:183 (50,51,52,53) - should be a 1/4 pattern, like 01:41:383 (142,143,144) -. Because a tone of the music falls, the latter one uses 1/4. Also same as before.

01:59:383 (235,236,237) - This kdd feels a bit out of place, as it has the same sounds as previous patterns, should be better as ddd. As for this, tones increase than a pattern in front. In addition, I think that it is fine in Playing.
[]
In Kantan, I feel a big don is missing in 01:46:633 - , the interruption feels a bit awkward while playing. For this to coordinate Spread with Futsuu is intentional, and I think it is fine.
[]
Good job with this mapset everyone. Looking forward your reply. Poke me if something in my post isn't clear.
Asahina Momoko
hi there, let me just put my two cents as the creator of std mapset of this song.

as what you pointed out above, the origin of this one is the song "Green-Eyed Jealousy" from 東方project (made by ZUN i guess); however, wizdomiot is a song that's made by Leaf and being decided on Green-Eyed Jealousy motif, so IMO this should be treated as entirely different things with original song.

furthermore, wizdomiot has aimed to get enabled to play on BMS and actually now available (iirc Leaf said about this on twitter when he released this song, and also specified same thing on SoundCloud ), and considering previous several maps that they have "BMS" sources, it should be used the same source so that we can find accurate source i think.

just saying, that's it & good luck!!
Surono
still pero desuh oL_o luv it taco
DakeDekaane
Thanks for the clarification. Coming from a native Japanese speaker, I think I can fully trust this explanation (from my knowledge I only knew BMS was only a file format). I apologize for the inconvenences.

Given this, shouldn't the artist be "ZUN remixed by LeaF"? That's the artist used there.
Topic Starter
SKSalt

DakeDekaane wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. Coming from a native Japanese speaker, I think I can fully trust this explanation (from my knowledge I only knew BMS was only a file format). I apologize for the inconvenences.

Given this, shouldn't the artist be "ZUN remixed by LeaF"? That's the artist used there.
There is no clear reason that must change it. In addition, there is not the reference, too. Thus, I do not change it.

I only merely wait.

Edit : Information gets complicated. Let's wait.

Edit2 : There was progress. It is reported immediately.
Silky
I asked LeaF about secondary use and metadata.

secondary use:okay

metadata(Artist):both are fine, but if we have to decide to either, use "ZUN remixed by LeaF", it's following BMS.
so I think artist is "ZUN remixed by LeaF" if write "BMS" on source.

anyway GL SKSalt :3

P.S. my English is fking bad, I hope your understanding.
Topic Starter
SKSalt
Thanks fuyuyu :3 I wait for a reply of QAT

Edit : I will make up for that.

fuyuyu- wrote:

I asked LeaF about secondary use and metadata.

secondary use:okay

metadata(Artist):both are fine, but if we have to decide to either, use "ZUN remixed by LeaF", it's following BMS.
so I think artist is "ZUN remixed by LeaF" if write "BMS" on source.

anyway GL SKSalt :3

P.S. my English is fking bad, I hope your understanding.

It is Okay if I can supplement it to understand a thing called remix" of "Touhou if I make an artist name "LeaF". In other words, I can supplement it in tag. In addition, they are all right as the present conditions because it has been already put in tag.
DakeDekaane
Adding the note in 01:46:633 - in Kantan wouldn't ruin the spread, sometimes it's better to not break patterns just for it, like in this case, but if that's your choice, then it's fine.

And I know it'd be unfair to the BNs who qualified this mapset if I bubble this, so I poked the nominators who nominated this beatmap so they take care of this properly.

Again, I apologize, but it's good we clarified this so this won't happen in the future.
Topic Starter
SKSalt
The person sometimes commits a mistake. There is no way because it is to have been already generated. But never cause a victim like me.

btw again about 01:46:633 -, I reduce it to acquire a difference between Kantan-Futsuu and am intentional.

That's all.
OzzyOzrock
Can we wizard-me-dot now!??!
tasuke912
  1. Talked and agreed with mapper.
  2. Added "Remix" into tags.
  3. Oni improved the patterns a little.
Re-Qualified!
Topic Starter
SKSalt
Again~
toara_fict
gratz
Surono
gz again, Sir `L_`)7
Naryuga
Re-QF yattaze ;) ;) ;)
snz

tasuke912 wrote:

Re-Qualified!
Yay!!! :)
Topic Starter
SKSalt
thanks everyone ;)
Nwolf
:3
-Sh1n1-
*-*/ Re-Gratz :3
Raiden
Ranked!!!

Where's Sayaka-'s "welcome to 7* club" message??
OzzyOzrock
my 7* next ty
Topic Starter
SKSalt

-Sh1n1- wrote:

*-*/ Re-Gratz :3

Raiden wrote:

Ranked!!!

Where's Sayaka-'s "welcome to 7* club" message??

OzzyOzrock wrote:

my 7* next ty

Next, Ozzy
snz
7* :3 Too Much Streams! :D