1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Hi, may I request a mod?


Title: CANDY MAGIC
Artist: mimimemeMIMI
Diffs for mod: Kantan/Futsuu (Taiko)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/317208
Language: English

Thanks :D
posted

newyams99 wrote:

Hi, may I request a mod?


Title: CANDY MAGIC
Artist: mimimemeMIMI
Diffs for mod: Kantan/Futsuu (Taiko)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/317208
Language: English

Thanks :D
Sure, modding closed. GD/SB open
posted

Open 10 slots for NM and M4M. GD are unlimited.


Mutual friends: unlimited NM/M4M/GD
posted
Title: Light for Knight
Artist: Mimori Suzuko
Diffs for mod: Any you can
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/364384
Language: English

Thanks in advance :D
posted

Knotts wrote:

Title: Light for Knight
Artist: Mimori Suzuko
Diffs for mod: Any you can
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/364384
Language: English

Thanks in advance :D
Accepted.

AlejandroMedia wrote:

Open 9 slots for NM and M4M. GD are unlimited.


Mutual friends: unlimited NM/M4M/GD
posted
Hello~ , well you did mentioned 'quietly songs' will not be moded , but I think I'll still try , ignore if you dislike xD

Title: Beautiful Times (feat. Lindsey Stirling)
Artist: Owl City
Diffs for mod: Easy - Normal - Hard , well it's a pretty easy insane , if you can , if not you can leave that out.
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/359488
Language: English

Thanks in advance :>~
posted
hi, this is pop

Title: Stitches
Artist: Shawn Mendes
Diffs for mod: all
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/354163
Language: english

thanks!
posted
Title: Po Pi Po (Ryu* Remix) + TF2 [MaD] feat. Ippon Manzoku.
Artist: wazgul
Diffs for mod: zorefire's Easy, Normal, Nuo's Hard
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/332436
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
posted
hello there.

Title: Colorful.
Artist: Sawai Miku
Diffs for mod: Normal, Hard, Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/278135
Language: English

note that the song might be 4:07 but the drain time is 3:50
thank you very much.
posted
Hello,NM request

Title: Fallin'
Artist: ZHIEND
Diffs for mod: u like :D
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/354962
Language: English

thanks ;)
posted
NM request please.
Title: MAJICK
Artist: Hana
Diffs for mod: Easy & Normal
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/365163
Language: English
Thanks!
posted
Hi~

Title: Floating up (short ver.)
Artist: KOTOKO
Diffs for mod: any diffs
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358682
Language: English

Thanks :)
posted
Title: Aka no Sora
Artist: Rita
Diffs for mod: Normal Hard Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358801
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
posted
NM,please~

Title: Kyouran Hey Kids!!
Artist: THE ORAL CIGARETTES
Diffs for mod: Easy,Normal,Hard
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/361706
Language: English

Thanks
posted
GD request:

Title: Sweetness Overload!!!
Artist: 3R2 & DJ Mashiro
Diffs to do: Normal
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/362405
Language: English please!
Sending: .osu

Thank you-desu!
posted
Hi!

Title: Halloween Party
Artist: SHK
Diffs for mod: Day, Evening and Night
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/357000
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
posted

Chocox wrote:

Hello~ , well you did mentioned 'quietly songs' will not be moded , but I think I'll still try , ignore if you dislike xD

Title: Beautiful Times (feat. Lindsey Stirling)
Artist: Owl City
Diffs for mod: Easy - Normal - Hard , well it's a pretty easy insane , if you can , if not you can leave that out.
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/359488
Language: English

Thanks in advance :>~
That's not a quietly song :) Accepted

samplefish wrote:

hi, this is pop

Title: Stitches
Artist: Shawn Mendes
Diffs for mod: all
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/354163
Language: english

thanks!
Accepted

BigEarsMau wrote:

Title: Po Pi Po (Ryu* Remix) + TF2 [MaD] feat. Ippon Manzoku.
Artist: wazgul
Diffs for mod: zorefire's Easy, Normal, Nuo's Hard
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/332436
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
XDDDDDD. A-ccepted

Rukaru wrote:

hello there.

Title: Colorful.
Artist: Sawai Miku
Diffs for mod: Normal, Hard, Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/278135
Language: English

note that the song might be 4:07 but the drain time is 3:50
thank you very much.
That's one of my favorite songs. Accepted

SerakakiAoba wrote:

Hello,NM request

Title: Fallin'
Artist: ZHIEND
Diffs for mod: u like :D
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/354962
Language: English

thanks ;)
Accepted

Electoz wrote:

NM request please.
Title: MAJICK
Artist: Hana
Diffs for mod: Easy & Normal
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/365163
Language: English
Thanks!
Accepted

-Maruk- wrote:

Hi~

Title: Floating up (short ver.)
Artist: KOTOKO
Diffs for mod: any diffs
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358682
Language: English

Thanks :)
Accepted

Citrus wrote:

Title: Aka no Sora
Artist: Rita
Diffs for mod: Normal Hard Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358801
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
Accepted

Sammish wrote:

GD request:

Title: Sweetness Overload!!!

Artist: 3R2 & DJ Mashiro

Diffs to do: Normal

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/362405

Language: English please!

Sending: .osu



Thank you-desu!
[/color]

Accepted. I will be done soon

WinSpirit wrote:

Hi!

Title: Halloween Party
Artist: SHK
Diffs for mod: Day, Evening and Night
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/357000
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
Accepted

Nobody is denied (?

NM/M4M is closed. GD is unlimited.

posted
Wow, good luck for your mod work
I will come when you re-open the queue :)
posted
Hi~

Title: Hanagoyomi short version
Artist: Ayumi.
Diffs for mod: Easy Normal Hard Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/351841
Language: English

Thanks
posted

DreaM117er wrote:

Wow, good luck for your mod work
I will come when you re-open the queue :)
Thanks, DreaM117er
show more
Please sign in to reply.