Underforest's Standard Queue [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
361
show more
Jakads
Hi!

Title: Konran shoujo Soflan-chan!!
Artist: Camellia feat. Nanahira
Diffs for mod: All if possible, less difficulty maps preferred
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/342869
Language: English

This is my first map for rank.
Thanks in advance! :)
Rohit6
Title: Cygnus
Artist: Jun Kuroda & aaaa
Diffs for mod: Beginner,Normal and Hyper
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/790047&m=0
Language: English
squee
Heldrith
Hello
I see you have many requests already, but anyway I'll try to ask. Maybe in next round my map will get chance~

NM please :3

Title: Code Break
Artist: Taku Iwasaki/LotusJuice
Diffs for mod: Beginner/Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate/Advanced/Difficult
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/332746
Language: English

Thank you ^_^
DominikWW
hi, It's my first beatmap. I hope you will mod it :D

NM:
Title: Lost Chance
Artist: Paul Udarov
Diffs for mod: Normal, Hard
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/353800
Language: English
Nao Tomori
Hello,
If you are open right now, it would be nice of you to mod this.
This is one of my first maps, it isn't amazing.
Title: The Black Case
Artist: KillerBlood
Diffs for mod: Normal / Less Hard / Hard (Insane if you want)
Link: t/370453 https://osu.ppy.sh/s/359748
Language: (English)
Topic Starter
Underforest

lord_of_rhythm wrote:

I requested a mod from before D: weeks before

still haven't got it :?
Still on it, don't worry
Topic Starter
Underforest
Modding all you now! Still open for GD/SB
Bere
Guest difficulty (GD)
Title: GIRIGIRI (TV size)
Artist: Sonar Pocket
Diffs for do: i need easy or normal, because my mapping skill for this diffs sucks
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/353653
Language: English
Sending: .osu
thx >.<
BigEarsMau
NM
Title: Play This In Audiosurf
Artist: The Quick Brown Fox
Diffs for mod: Kantan and Futsuu
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/357821
Language: English

thx in advance :)


sorry I don't see if NM is closed already
bank78952
GD
Title: Mikazuki
Artist: Sayuri
Diffs for do: Fuutsu
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/362974
Language: English
Sending: Code
Thanks *if you will not do gd in my map please pm me
Topic Starter
Underforest

BigEarsMau wrote:

NM
Title: Play This In Audiosurf
Artist: The Quick Brown Fox
Diffs for mod: Kantan and Futsuu
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/357821
Language: English

thx in advance :)


sorry I don't see if NM is closed already
Don't worry, I'll counting you this time. Modding. NM really closed.
forZe
Hi! GD Please!

Title: Give Me Your Money
Artist: Little Big feat. Tommy Cash
Diffs for do: Easy
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/360516
Language: English
Sending: .osu

Thanks!
Evanescent-
GD Please ;)

Title: Takarabako no Jet Coaster (Tv Edit.)
Artist: Petit Rabbits'
Diffs for do: Hard
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/361510
Language: English
Sending: in osu.
Topic Starter
Underforest
Queue is closed now. Re-opening soon
Topic Starter
Underforest

samplefish wrote:

hi AM, can i get a mod?

Title: Believe
Artist: Nishino Kana
Diffs for mod: all diffs
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/336743
Language: english

thanks!!
Denied, already qualified. If it gets pending again, i'll mod you
Topic Starter
Underforest
Open again! Please read the rules and post your requests :)
Blizs
Hi~~~~
a mod request for new submitted mapset :3

Normal modding (NM)
Quote:
Title: The end of summer
Artist: fripSide
Diffs for mod: There are 5 diffs (Easy,Normal,Advanced,Hard,Insane). Mod any diffs you want ;)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/364508
Language: English

Thank you-desu! >w<
Topic Starter
Underforest

Blizs wrote:

Hi~~~~
a mod request for new submitted mapset :3

Normal modding (NM)
Quote:
Title: The end of summer
Artist: fripSide
Diffs for mod: There are 5 diffs (Easy,Normal,Advanced,Hard,Insane). Mod any diffs you want ;)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/364508
Language: English

Thank you-desu! >w<
Accepted! Modding soon
Blanc Kisaragi
Hey there!

Normal modding (NM)

Title: It Has To Be This Way (Platinum Mix)
Artist: Logan Mader and Jamie Christopherson
Diffs for mod: Kantan and Futsuu
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/337095
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
Topic Starter
Underforest

Blanc Kisaragi wrote:

Hey there!

Normal modding (NM)

Title: It Has To Be This Way (Platinum Mix)
Artist: Logan Mader and Jamie Christopherson
Diffs for mod: Kantan and Futsuu
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/337095
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
Accepted. Modding soon.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply