Underforest's Standard Queue [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
361
show more
Sc4v4ng3r
Requesting NM here~

Title: Dimension Tripper!!!! (PV Ver.)
Artist: nao
Diffs for mod: Easy - Hard
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/359479
Language: Of course English

Thanks in advance!
SrSkyPlayer
NM

Title: Kismet feat. Riya
Artist: Hybrid Minds
Diffs for mod: Normal, Advanced, Hard, Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/340744
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
PumpkinIcedTea
Hi ! Requesting NM please

Title: Ishida Yoko - Yakusoku no Sora e ~watashi no ita basho~
Artist: Ishida Yoko
Diffs for mod: Normal,, Hard
Link: t/375599
Language: English
Thanks very much !
ceLy
GD pls
Title: BrushUp x BrassUp
Artist: Oumae Kumiko(CV:Kurosawa Tomoyo)
Diffs for do: Normal (Easy is ok too
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/362402
Language: English
Sending: Code

It's a little longer than 4 min but I guess it's ok?
Thank you-desu!" :D
Topic Starter
Underforest
Sorry, my Internet was down yesterday. Well...

Yahuri wrote:

Title: Ookami wa Akazukin ni Koi wo Shita
Artist: Hitoshizuku-P x Yama
Diffs for mod: Easy, Normal, Hard
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/340161
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
ACCEPTED

AllStar12 wrote:

Hi AlejandroMedia, here for Normal Mod if you can!

Title: Sarumane Isutori Gemu
Artist: Aizawa Mai
Difficulties to Mod: Easy, Normal and Hard (If you can find mistakes)
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358926
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
ACCEPTED Nice song, cute avatar

Yasaija 714 wrote:

Title: Hanagoyomi short version
Artist: Ayumi.
Diffs for mod: Easy Normal Hard Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/351841
Language: English

Thanks

Again
ACCEPTED With just 1 post is fine :?

Milan- wrote:

hi!
Title: Theater Love Song
Artist: nameless
Diffs for mod: uhm Easy, Normal and Hard?
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/307221
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
ACCEPTED

Wishmaker980 wrote:

Hello!
Title: M@STERPIECE
Artist: 765PRO ALLSTARS
Diffs for mod: There's only one difficulty <3
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/293520
Language: English

Thanks!
DENIED My rules says that I can't mod Insanes (silenced)

Lily Bread wrote:

wow,15 slots!
Normal mod please~
Title: MOBILE SUIT
Artist: Sawano Hiroyuki
Diffs for mod: normal,hard
Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/356863
Language: instrument
thank you です~
Thank you-desu
ACCEPTED

Rinzler wrote:

hi owo)/

Title: Dokkin*Summer Aventure
Artist: L.E.D.-G + Qrispy Joybox + ARM feat. Nanahira
Diffs for mod: Easy,Normal, and Hard
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/349561
Language: English ~

thank you desu ~
ACCEPTED

LittlePigRMX wrote:

hi, gd
Title: A Cruel Angel's Thesis
Artist: Yoko Takahashi
Diffs for do: Normal (If you can do easy as well, that will be great)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/365014
Language: english
Sending: Send by Code
ACCEPTED Wow, a song from 20 years ago

RzHr wrote:

NM

Title: GATE ~Sore wa Akatsuki no you ni~
Artist: KISIDA KYODAN & THE AKEBOSI ROCKETS
Diffs for mod: All, if you want... up to you :>
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358306
Language: English

Thank you-desu! :)
ACCEPTED

Battle wrote:

NM pls

Title: MTC (Different Heaven Remix)
Artist: S3rl
Diffs for mod: Easy and Hard (Since it's listed that you do only those)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/363267
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
ACCEPTED Like your maps

neonat wrote:

NM

Title: Happy Halloween
Artist: Junky x Hiiragi Yuka
Diffs for mod: ENHI
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/327810
Language: English


Thanks
ACCEPTED

[Sc4v4ng3r] wrote:

Requesting NM here~

Title: Dimension Tripper!!!! (PV Ver.)
Artist: nao
Diffs for mod: Easy - Hard
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/359479
Language: Of course English

Thanks in advance!
ACCEPTED Like your maps too

SrSkyPlayer wrote:

NM

Title: Kismet feat. Riya
Artist: Hybrid Minds
Diffs for mod: Normal, Advanced, Hard, Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/340744
Language: English

Thank you-desu!
ACCEPTED

Ars Novaa wrote:

Hi ! Requesting NM please

Title: Yakusoku no Sora e ~watashi no ita basho~
Artist: Ishida Yoko
Diffs for mod: Normal,, Hard
Link: t/375599
Language: English
Thanks very much !
ACCEPTED

cHelli wrote:

GD pls
Title: BrushUp x BrassUp
Artist: Oumae Kumiko(CV:Kurosawa Tomoyo)
Diffs for do: Normal (Easy is ok too
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/362402
Language: English
Sending: Code

It's a little longer than 4 min but I guess it's ok?
Thank you-desu!" :D
DENIED Too hard for me for mapping (but I'll not silence you because your map is nice)

NM for 3 slots, M4M for 5 slots, GD unlimited

Rukaru
hi~ I'm trying again with the same map.

Title: Colorful.
Artist: Sawai Miku
Diffs for mod: Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/278135
Language: English

I only need mod in Easy diff. please mod it and thank you. :)
Topic Starter
Underforest

Rukaru wrote:

hi~ I'm trying again with the same map.

Title: Colorful.
Artist: Sawai Miku
Diffs for mod: Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/278135
Language: English

I only need mod in Easy diff. please mod it and thank you. :)
I'm modding that already
Chibi Maruko
Title: Outer Science
Artist: Jin ft. ONE
Diffs for mod: Normal
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/356601
Language: Japanese

Thank ^___^
Topic Starter
Underforest

syed321 wrote:

Title: Outer Science
Artist: Jin ft. ONE
Diffs for mod: Normal
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/356601
Language: Japanese

Thank ^___^
Accepted Queue is closed, except GD
Topic Starter
Underforest
Open again! :D
Rave-up
Title: Hikari (TV Size)
Artist: ViViD
Diffs for mod: Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/294924
Language: Japanese

Hopefully you like my map :)
Mafumafu
Request for AM!

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title: Two souls -toward the truth-
Artist: fripSide
Length: 1:27 (1:27 drain)
BPM: 165
Source: 終わりのセラフ 名古屋決戦編
Language for mod: English
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/368745

Thanks in advance!
-Regraz
luxoDeh
Request for AM!

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title: Terror
Artist: Neru
Length: 3:13
BPM: 190
Source:
Language for mod: English
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/309365

Thanks in advance!
-luxoDeh
Med-Draak
Request for AM!

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title: Titenic: The JonSong
Artist: JonTron ft. Schmoyoho
Length: 2:57
BPM: 132
Source: YouTube
Language for mod: English
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/324862

Thanks very much & in advance!
-Med-Draak
-Maruk-
Request for AM!

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title: Floating up (short ver.)
Artist: KOTOKO
Length: 1:57(1:54 drain)
BPM: 147
Source: カルマルカ*サークル
Language for mod: English
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358682

Thanks in advance!
-Maruk
Topic Starter
Underforest

Rave-up wrote:

Title: Hikari (TV Size)
Artist: ViViD
Diffs for mod: Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/294924
Language: Japanese

Hopefully you like my map :)
REJECTED It's graveyard :(, silenced 7 days

Regraz wrote:

Request for AM!

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title: Two souls -toward the truth-
Artist: fripSide
Length: 1:27 (1:27 drain)
BPM: 165
Source: 終わりのセラフ 名古屋決戦編
Language for mod: English
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/368745

Thanks in advance!
-Regraz
Accepted Added to the to-do list

luxoDeh wrote:

Request for AM!

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title: Terror
Artist: Neru
Length: 3:13
BPM: 190
Source:
Language for mod: English
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/309365

Thanks in advance!
-luxoDeh
ACCEPTED Same

Med-Draak wrote:

Request for AM!

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title: Titenic: The JonSong
Artist: JonTron ft. Schmoyoho
Length: 2:57
BPM: 132
Source: YouTube
Language for mod: English
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/324862

Thanks very much & in advance!
-Med-Draak
ACCEPTED Same ;)youtube isn't a source lol

-Maruk- wrote:

Request for AM!

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title: Floating up (short ver.)
Artist: KOTOKO
Length: 1:57(1:54 drain)
BPM: 147
Source: カルマルカ*サークル
Language for mod: English
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358682

Thanks in advance!
-Maruk
ACCEPTED Again lol

Remember guys, this is an always-open queue :D
searchingfor
Request for AM!

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title: ebb and flow(TV size)
Artist: Ray
Length: 1:26 (1:26 drain)
BPM: 106
Source: 凪のあすから
Language for mod: English
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/327363

Could I try?
Thanks in advance!
-searchingfor
lit120
Request for AM!

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title: Towa yori Towa ni
Artist: marina
Length: 5:10 (4:58 drain) (it has a spinner at the end)
BPM: 200
Source: 少女神域∽少女天獄-The Garden of Fifth Zoa-
Language for mod: English
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/361307

Thanks in advance!
-Hakurei-
Del05
Request for AM!

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title: GATE: Sore wa Akatsuki no You ni (TV Size)
Artist: Kishida Kyoudan & the Akeboshi Rockets
Length: 1:28 (1:28 drain)
BPM: 200
Source: GATE(ゲート)自衛隊 彼の地にて、斯く戦えり
Language for mod: English
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/346872

Thanks in advance!
-Del05
Syph
Request for AM!

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title: I'M A BELIEVER
Artist: SPYAIR
Length: 1:28 drain
BPM: 194
Source: ハイキュー!! セカンドシーズン
Language for mod: English
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/363579
Map is no longer WIP, I just need to edit the banner.

Thanks in advance!
Syph
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply