1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
posted

Thanks E i k o for this wonderful banner! (her GFX)




Welcome to the Underforest's (Forest) standard queue!


About this queue


Welcome to the Underforest's standard queue! (you can call me Underforest or Forest). This is my queue and obviously, I'll accept only standard. If you need help, don't worry, I'll able to help you, as long as you read the rules before posting. Not reading it can silence you 2 weeks of requesting here, so please read it. Mutual friends and /QAT/osu! staff are free-rule users. If you have some question, please send me in-game PM.

I can help you with...
  1. Normal modding (NM)
  2. Mod for mod (M4M)
  3. Guest difficulty (GD)

Rules



Normal modding (NM)
  1. Diffs I can mod: Standard
  2. I'll accept you if I like the song, if not, rejected
  3. Length limit: 0:00-5:00 (marathon is exception)
  4. If your map haves 2 or more BPM, just put Multiple (BPM: Multiple)
  5. When this is closed, it's closed. If you post after that, you will silenced 3 weeks.
  6. You're not allowed to ask me modding in-game or forum. It's annoying for me, so, if you do that, I just will ignore you.
  7. Use the format please. Request like this:
    NM Please, thanks
    https://osu.ppy.sh/s/383144
    will be ignored.
  8. You're beatmap needs to be finished. WIP, Qualified, Bubbled, Graveyard and troll beatmaps will be rejected too.
  9. Don't be rude.
  10. I can mod in English and Spanish. You can choose the language.
  11. Read my latest post.
  12. IMPORTANT: Please be a serious mapper, a serious mapper keeps his/her map working until get ranked. I don't want to see my GD/modding in graveyard :cry:
  13. Your map should have a fixed modding at least (not applies for GD)
  14. Your mapping skills should be good
  15. Don't post your beatmaps 2 times, it's annoying and modding takes my time, be patient
  16. If I not modded your map, is because I just rejected or I was busy


Format
For the request, you need to use this format:
[notice][centre][b][color=#0000FF]R[/color][color=#0040FF]e[/color][color=#0080FF]q[/color][color=#00BFFF]u[/color][color=#0080FF]e[/color][color=#0040FF]s[/color][color=#0000FF]t[/color] [color=#8000FF]for[/color] [color=#FF8000]Underforest[/color]![/b]

For: NM (Normal modding)
Title:
Artist:
Length:
BPM:
Source:
Language for mod:
Link:

Thanks in advance!
-(your username)[/centre][/notice]


Mod for mod (M4M)
  1. Really, the same rules as NM
  2. You need to mod one of my maps or GD first
  3. You are able to placeholder :)
Easy GDs
Only Forest's Easy but if you want, you can mod all the mapset lol

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/353653
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/378634
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/387647
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/395781 HIGH PRIORITY!!

Maps
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/383144 HIGH PRIORITY!!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/390472


Format
For the request, you need to use this format:
[notice][centre][b][color=#0000FF]R[/color][color=#0040FF]e[/color][color=#0080FF]q[/color][color=#00BFFF]u[/color][color=#0080FF]e[/color][color=#0040FF]s[/color][color=#0000FF]t[/color] [color=#8000FF]for[/color] [color=#FF8000]Underforest[/color]![/b]

For: M4M (Mod for mod)
Title:
Artist:
Length:
BPM:
Source:
Language for mod:
My done modding of your map: (link to your mod for one of my maps or GDs)
Link:

Thanks in advance!
-(your username)[/centre][/notice]


Guest difficulty (GD)
  1. Diffs I can do: Standard
  2. Really, the same rules as NM and M4M


Format
For the request, you need to use this format:
[notice][centre][b][color=#0000FF]R[/color][color=#0040FF]e[/color][color=#0080FF]q[/color][color=#00BFFF]u[/color][color=#0080FF]e[/color][color=#0040FF]s[/color][color=#0000FF]t[/color] [color=#8000FF]for[/color] [color=#FF8000]Underforest[/color]![/b]

For: GD (Guest difficulty)
Title:
Artist:
Length:
BPM:
Source:
Language for talk:
Sending: (in .osu, .rar or code?)
Diff requested:
Link:

Thanks in advance!
-(your username)[/centre][/notice]


Additional things
I can also:
-Give you free hitsounds
-Give you the correct BPM of the song
-Check you the metadata
-Encode videos for your maps
-Do a testplay for you (below 3 stars)

If you think need this, PM me in-game


That's it!
Chekito (January 2-23) Posting after close
Ambient (January 2-23) Posting after close


Feel free to post your beatmap, if you have any questions send me PM. Thanks for viewing my queue!
Thanks to [Nexus] GFX for the beautiful heading banner
posted
NM plz :D

Song: Hoshitachi no Melody
Artist: yuikonnu
Difficulties: Easy and Normal? since you only map Easy and Normal for now
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/343583
posted

KuranteMelodii wrote:

NM plz :D

Song: Hoshitachi no Melody
Artist: yuikonnu
Difficulties: Easy and Normal? since you only map Easy and Normal for now
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/343583
Sure, and I can mod Easy, Normal and Hard (some), Easy and Normal it's for GD. Well, I'll mod you Normal and Easy :)
posted
posted

Norman wrote:

Hello :>

NM plz

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/309361
Sure :D
posted
NM Please

Song: SUN
Artist: Two Door Cinema Club
Difficulties: all
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/321254
Language: English

thanks~ :D
posted
NM request

◾Name map: Real World (TV Size)
◾Artist: nano.RIPE
◾Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/344199
◾Number of difficulties 4
◾Difficulties: all ?
◾Language: English

Thanks ;)
posted
Hey there NM request ~
Song: For You
Artist: AZU
Difficulties: Easy Normal and Hard if you can.
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/350375
Language: English please.

I look forward to seeing your comments if you decide to mod my map, otherwise best of luck with your queue :D
posted
Song: Senbonzakura
Artist: Hatsune Miku
Difficulties: 3, Easy Normal Hard if possible
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/331434
Language: English
posted
Hello o/

Song: secret base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~ (10 years after ver.)
Artist: Ai Kayano
Difficulties: Normal, Advanced and Hard please :)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/348801
Language: English

Thanks!
posted
Requesting NM \o
I hope this is ok, it's complete in every way except for hitsounds ;;

Song: Soleil
Artist: Toraboruta
Difficulties: Any of the three you'd like (t'is long song ><)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/308633
Language: English

Thankee!
posted
Hello~!

Song: Drop Pop Candy ver Reol & Giga
Artist: Rin & Luka
Difficulties: Easy, Normal and Hard (if you can, as saying that not Always)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/352261
Language: English

Thank you!!
posted

KuranteMelodii wrote:

NM plz :D

Song: Hoshitachi no Melody
Artist: yuikonnu
Difficulties: Easy and Normal? since you only map Easy and Normal for now
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/343583

Norman wrote:

Hello :>

NM plz

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/309361

Topikuaman wrote:

NM Please

Song: SUN
Artist: Two Door Cinema Club
Difficulties: all
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/321254
Language: English

thanks~ :D

cookie_CoMa wrote:

NM request

◾Name map: Real World (TV Size)
◾Artist: nano.RIPE
◾Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/344199
◾Number of difficulties 4
◾Difficulties: all ?
◾Language: English

Thanks ;)

OrangeYouGlad wrote:

Hey there NM request ~
Song: For You
Artist: AZU
Difficulties: Easy Normal and Hard if you can.
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/350375
Language: English please.

I look forward to seeing your comments if you decide to mod my map, otherwise best of luck with your queue :D

Bence wrote:

Song: Senbonzakura
Artist: Hatsune Miku
Difficulties: 3, Easy Normal Hard if possible
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/331434
Language: English

[ Rizen ] wrote:

Hello o/

Song: secret base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~ (10 years after ver.)
Artist: Ai Kayano
Difficulties: Normal, Advanced and Hard please :)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/348801
Language: English

Thanks!

dorothy3242 wrote:

Requesting NM \o
I hope this is ok, it's complete in every way except for hitsounds ;;

Song: Soleil
Artist: Toraboruta
Difficulties: Any of the three you'd like (t'is long song ><)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/308633
Language: English

Thankee!

Lumael wrote:

Hello~!

Song: Drop Pop Candy ver Reol & Giga
Artist: Rin & Luka
Difficulties: Easy, Normal and Hard (if you can, as saying that not Always)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/352261
Language: English

Thank you!!

Well, well, answering bit by bit. Thanks for your requests!
Modding still open
posted
Modding Request!!

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/777821

I would like a mod on:
- My Insane (Insane)
- CXu's Insane (Flying Shoes) <- No mod has been done.

Thank You!!
posted
Hi hi :3 idk if NM is open or not, but here it is. NM Req
Song: Diamond (Short ver.)
Artist: Oshimizu Nako (CV:Toyosaki Aki)
Difficulties: only Hard, if possible
Link: t/358714/start=0
Language: English
Thank you :3
posted
Song : Wish upon Twin Stars
Artist : xi
Difficulties : Beginner/Standard/Hyper (if u can) please
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/352046
Languge : English

Thank you :3
posted

BetaStar wrote:

Modding Request!!

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/777821

I would like a mod on:
- My Insane (Insane)
- CXu's Insane (Flying Shoes) <- No mod has been done.

Thank You!!
DENIED REQUEST! I can't mod insanes, sorry

[ Shana Yami ] wrote:

Hi hi :3 idk if NM is open or not, but here it is. NM Req
Song: Diamond (Short ver.)
Artist: Oshimizu Nako (CV:Toyosaki Aki)
Difficulties: only Hard, if possible
Link: t/358714/start=0
Language: English
Thank you :3
Sure :)

Crier wrote:

Song : Wish upon Twin Stars
Artist : xi
Difficulties : Beginner/Standard/Hyper (if u can) please
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/352046
Languge : English

Thank you :3
Sure :)
posted
OK, for 1 week Modding closed. GD still open (Easy/Normal)
posted
Hello! I need a GD https://osu.ppy.sh/s/353497
posted
Hi,

I would like, if u are able to, mod my map. :)


- ARTIST : TRUSTRICK
- TITLE : Miraikei Answer
- TYPE : Anime Opening from "Ore Monogatari!!"
- LINK : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/351596
- DIFF : EASY, NORMAL, HARD, INSANE (First Love)
- LENGH : 1:30

_________

Thanks a lot,

Sotarks

show more
Please sign in to reply.