- I think the yellow should be changed to purple since that is more present in the bg than light yellow. (Even the darkened yellow is too light when compared to the bg).
- AMATEUR and NOVICE are switched in your description.
- I think the map timing is early by 2-3 ms.STARTER
- 00:27:488 (1,2) - These sliders should have the red control points directly over a slider tick.BASIC
- 00:20:631 (1,2,3,4) - I think the rhythm should either match the measure before or be slider, circle, slider, circle.
- 01:39:203 (3) - Remove the repeat arrow, but keep the same length. I'm following the piano here, plus I feel like a downbeat is more deserving of a hitobject than a simple white tick with only a kick is
- 01:39:774 - Add circle. See aboveAMATEUR
- I think the patterns here are a bit too difficult. They should be changed to a slider with a reverse arrow followed by a circle on the downbeat. They're sliders on purpose, in order to allow for more leniency and player error. I'll see what other people have to say about this though. For now, no change.
- 01:13:774 (3,4)
- 01:18:345 (5,6)
- 01:36:631 (3,4)INTERMEDIATE
- Same issue here as with AMATEUR. Maybe not as important here since it is a higher difficulty, but I suggest it nonetheless.
- 01:13:774 (3,4)
- 01:18:345 (5,6)
- 01:36:631 (3,4)
- 01:21:131 (5) - This is the only place in the whole map where a triplet is not stacked. Deleting the circle would not destroy your pattern while ensuring there are no unstacked triplets in this diff.
- 01:22:345 (1) - Should be snapped to the end of this slider - 01:21:203 (1) Not possible since curved sliders are inherently shorter than straight ones, even if they're curved ever so slightly :l
- 01:33:774 (1,2,3,4) - Should these have a distance snap of 1x? Nope, since 01:33:774 (1,2) - is distance snapped at 1,12x I decided to follow this distance snap for the following pattern in order to get a cleaner lookADVANCED
- 01:41:203 (7,8) - Should be triples rather than fourths.
- 01:53:488 (1) - Part of the slider is off screen on 4:3 resolutions.EXHAUST
- 00:18:060 (6,7,8,9,1) - The slider doesn't line up with the straight stream. Either adjust the slider or adjust the stream. That is for symmetry with 00:16:060 (4,7,1) - . And I honestly like the slight offset on the downbeat object, gives an impact feel without actually changing (much of) the playstyle of the pattern.INFINITE
- 01:13:774 (3) - A bit too high up. Says who? They don't touch the HP bar so I think they're good to go.
- 01:18:345 (3) - ^LEADER'S MASTER
- 00:12:060 (3,4) - Improve blanket.
- 00:25:417 (2) - Not aligned between the sliders.
- 00:25:703 (4) - ^ (Especially this one)
- 00:25:988 (6) - ^
- 00:45:203 (5) - move NC from slider to here
- 01:10:917 (1,2) - Improve blanket.
Best of luck getting this ranked! Thank you!
HAVOCSorry for the ultra late reply. No comment = Fixed (soonTM)
00:42:917 (5,6,7,8) - Here you mapped the burst notes in the song as kick sliders but in the following timing points with the same exact notes in the song you mapped them differently as singles which don't actually represent the songs note:
00:28:917 (5,6,7,8) - ^
00:33:488 (5,6,7,8) - ^
00:38:345 (5,6,7,8,9) - ^ These are for consistency within patterns and sections of the song, not for consistency throughout the whole thing. A little variation doesn't hurt, but I'll give it a thought. For now, no change
00:53:203 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - these streams were mapped identical, but the song is playing to completely contrasting intensities and octaves between them. Seems a bit lazy just copy pasting the same stream despite the only similarity being they're 5 note stream. The spacing in each stream should have contrast just as the music does. The first one is much lower than the livelier second.
00:54:917 (1) - Maybe increase the SV as this section opens up. Just a consideration tbh it's fine as is; I just think it'd make more sense to match those huge jumps That part is much calmer than the one before though, wouldn't make much sense to up the SV just so the player can ease better into the next section. I feel like that would not represent the song as well as the current section does.
01:04:060 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I love this section. a lot. <3 me too thanks
01:28:060 (1) - I think the SV should have another small increase here as this section is much more intense than the previous held at 1.25 SV; it's awkward with all the jumps increasing and the sliders remaining the same.
01:35:488 (3,4,5,6,7) - I believe the spacing should increase in this stream as well to match the brief intensity. I tried that on the INFINITE diff and didn't like it in the end, which is why I chose not to do the same with this diff
01:37:488 (1) - this section should follow if this one is increased ^
01:46:631 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This section is a copy paste which does well to match the rhythm; however, due to an increase in intensity and key I believe the slider velocity should increase to speed up the sliders and space the streams gradually as it picks up; it seemed nice with a SV increase of .1 per combo.
^You did well in the section following this [01:55:203 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ] increasing the spacing there on the streams as well as the groups! But i'd consider trying out the increase in SV increase instead for the end spacing just in the same fashion as the preceding.
Maybe consider increasing AR from 9.5 to 9.7 since you have a few sections that stack a lot. still fine though. Managed entertain myself all morning modding your map. Nice song/nice map, Good Luck and I hope at least some of this is useful for you
Here is an edit mode of containing these mod changes if you'd like to see what they look like: http://puu.sh/pSAoZ/313f809305.osu