forum

Extend volume control to other areas [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Dexus
The volume control is really useful, but it should be brought to everything on osu!

I understand there looks like some placement issues, multi loby and play list, but maybe a volume slider could be added in some places?

To make room for a volume slider you could possibly compress the player info to the pic and have it expand when you click it, in the play list, and have it overlap the volume slider. After a little wait the player info could compress again showing the volume controlls.

In the multi rooms I don't see why the volume control isn't there with the scrollbar.
if it's because of the chat box why not just add a check for if the cursor is over it? If the cursor isn't over the chat box the volume could be adjust properly

As for the multi lobby I dunno, maybe add a volume button on the controller in the top right to open a volume slider, kinda like how you click the song info and it slides down, maybe put the slider there.

If I knew more complex C# programming I would be willing to help make specific suggestion, but this is all I can do for now.

I hope this gives you guys some good ideas and I wish the best for osu's prosperity in the future.
Derekku
Has been requested multiple times and is related to the following threads (probably missed a couple other older duplicates as well).

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21821
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14708
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13833