forum

I have trouble moving my mouse to the right or down

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kikuri-nee
Hi, I have a problem playing with my mouse in osu. Whenever I move my mouse to the right or down, my wrist twists at an angle that is uncomfortable. I also noticed that even if this doesn't create a problem in my gameplay, whenever I need to move down for a circle at the bottom of the screen, I have to move it more than I had to previously before playing. I think it's because of the way I move my mouse, maybe it's a bad habit, but I hope someone can give me advice on how to counter this. Thanks!

Mouse: Razer Taipan (800 dpi)
Mouse Grip: Palm
leepdesu
check if mouse precision and/or acceleration is on

if it's on then turn it off

Edit: referring to

QuartoPartes wrote:

whenever I need to move down for a circle at the bottom of the screen, I have to move it more than I had to previously before playing.
I Give Up
You hit an aim wall and that is normal. Before you go into a song take a close look at your current hand position, look at it from all angles and remember it. Then play a map without looking at your hand, maybe play map several times till you're really into the map and stop focusing on your hand (the point here is to just play a song like how you normally would without paying attention to your hand). After you complete the map, then take a good look at your hand again. If your grip or position has changed then you have a choice, 1) Focus on your hand throughout the song to try and maintain the intended grip you had at the start. or 2) Start playing using your new grip/position and try and get used to it.

If your hand position has not changed at all then it could be acceleration or else you might have to consider new mouse. good luck
Tshemmp
bottom right objects are the worst
ZenithPhantasm
Your mouse uses a laser sensor. Buy a mouse that doesn't have acceleration.